Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] (25769 Views)

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Naso the moment you find peace with Lord
Many things comes to ur mind

You no longer care about death

May I also find everlasting peace with God

Heaven at last
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
jideu:
be kiaful what u wish for

For believers in christ. ..to die is gain(Philippians 1:21).. .cos heaven is much more splendid and interesting than this crazy satanic world.

No one who has caught a glimpse of heaven while still alive ever wants to be part of this world again.

Check the link on my signature for a mind blowing revelation.

But for the fact that I still have some things to accomplish in this world,I won't mind leaving this minute...
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Nicepoker(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
take rat poison. by the way u are not getting any younger.
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by mediocre(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
That's how dagrin sang if I die and last last died. RIP in advance waje , I actually liked you
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2017
maxiuc:
Naso the moment you find peace with Lord
Many things comes to ur mind

You no longer care about death

May I also find everlasting peace with God

Heaven at last

Death is the least thing I fear cos dieing to me is the beginning of the ultimate eternal life.....
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Eljay24(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2017
SO WHY IS THERE A GUY IN A PICTURE KISSING HER . ..

how does it relate
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2017
Naija bloggers need to be hunted to extinction.
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by idreezbaba(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
people like you fear death the most
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by 1miccza: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2017
That statement does not really mean death, bloggers eeeehhnn!!! It could mean having an encounter with the lord for all i care... Chaiii!!!
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by taju4free(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Husty:
And you think death comes when you are 'ready' for it.
Thought!
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Sagay212: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2017
strangely you are indeed....

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by Nov6(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
So somebody blivs in the spiritual
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow, this is so sad Seems her time is up...at the coven. And she didn't even blow.

Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

She should go and die in the lagoon. who cares?

And who would she leave her children for, these ones that we are struggling to eat and subscribe data to masturbate

Do you now need data to masturbate? Why be say everything just dey go digital?
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by TinaAnita(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Who is that dude that looks like Osama Bin laden?

Everyone wan meet Jesus but em no wan die
Re: Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] by HyconMojo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
The guy prick don dey hard , he con put hand for pocket

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Agwu & His Son Pictured Goofing Around / Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.