Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris (25322 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by SINZ: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2017
HERSLEY:
smh
Appreciate the guy for appreciating you grin
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by nikkypearl(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

A grown man copying an overfed teenager with inferiority complex.
thank u oo,na wetin i talk oo,nd one hungry pikin dey rant here grin
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

Aunty, are you the same as nma5?
There's no nma5 on Nl
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by SINZ: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
There's no nma5 on Nl
Abi Nne 5? Something like that...
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Originalsly: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Guy is a clown.... celebrity advertising Gucci for free while his mates are paid millions to do the same.... grown man heaving like a small boy and don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by nikkypearl(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

As if the mumu no go dey smile like ram when she sees Jim Iyke.

Poor thing hiding behind her itel phone to talk trash.

Use the little change you have for a corrective surgery to amend the mistake on ur dry face. Anu

You want to feed me for life with that your face that looks like Buhari's dirty boxers.

lol..real men don't go about quoting women upandan..get a life. .you dont have anything sensible to say
you are so pained..ma binu biko grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by nikkypearl(f): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Dongreat:

You and other kids who was fortunate to purchase a discount bar of soap you call phone will come to the internet and insult people you got no clue about.

@seun pls take control of this your forum because it's making no sense recently. If it's not tribal jargons, it will be kids who still live in their mother basement, insulting their ancestors.
no mind d hungry fellow..he couldn't even comprehend just d few lines i typed there. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by BrutalJab: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Dongreat:

You and other kids who was fortunate to purchase a discount bar of soap you call phone will come to the internet and insult people you got no clue about.

@seun pls take control of this your forum because it's making no sense recently. If it's not tribal jargons, it will be kids who still live in their mother basement, insulting their ancestors.
Who is this nonentity? Who is insulting who here?

How old are you gan self? You better be careful or else... not everyone u see here is jobless like you. Asslicker oshi

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Fargbaba: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

What's bad about posing for a pix after shopping? Hypocrite oshi

Broke, poor and wretched humans like you think they have an opinion. Nonsense .
u are a disgrace to real men for quoting a harmless post ..the lady is pretty!deal with it boy.
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by BrutalJab: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol..real men don't go about quoting women upandan..get a life. .you dont have anything sensible to say
you are so pained..ma binu biko grin
Anu, real women don't go about vomiting nonsense upandan especially on something they know nothing about. OK?

If you need his attention, go to his page. Ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by BrutalJab: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Fargbaba:
u are a disgrace to real men for quoting a harmless post ..the lady is pretty!deal with it boy.
You are a disgrace to your lineage for thinking after posting trash. asslicker
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by danjudchi: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Instead of them to patronise Nigeria made, after they want us to buy their own. Shm
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2017
MY cousin is �� here
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by soberdrunk(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
and people like you need to quickly die out so Africa can evolve

.....Okay i have noticed you, are you happy now?
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by BrutalJab: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:

Alot she made sense in her comment. Der is a tym wen a man is supposed to act like a man. All diz Gucci posting is for boys. Or is Jim nw a fan of Hushpuppi?? Well Hushpuppi don show many celebrities original clothes
Can't you reason with your senses? How does posing for a pix after shopping make him a fan of hushpuppi?

Have Gucci not started operating before the yeye hushpuppi was conceived?

No be Jim Iyke get im life? haba

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

Abi Nne 5? Something like that...
Na. I've got just one account
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2017
GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI. ....NAWAOOOOO
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by demefa(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Can't you reason with your senses? How does posing for a pix after shopping make him a fan of hushpuppi?

Have Gucci not started operating before the yeye hushpuppi was conceived?

No be Jim Iyke get im life? haba

Ur a child u wunt understand!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by nikkypearl(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:

Alot she made sense in her comment. Der is a tym wen a man is supposed to act like a man. All diz Gucci posting is for boys. Or is Jim nw a fan of Hushpuppi?? Well Hushpuppi don show many celebrities original clothes
1carton of origin fall on u sir wink
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by HERSLEY(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

Appreciate the guy for appreciating you grin
No angry
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by HERSLEY(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Assman:

shockedwhaaaat a sweet gal.!!.
Bae how ar u?.
M fine. ...y r u too raw? angry
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by BrutalJab: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:

Ur a child u wunt understand!!
An adult that can't think straight needs help...Were it to be a white man, you'll be here opening ur teeth anyhow
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by ejanla077: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2017
lordkit2:
Star Nollywood actor and stylish star,Jim Iyke is in Paris where he indulged in some high fashion retail therapy .Jim who is one of the most stylish celebrities on the continent shopped at Gucci before posing on the streets of Paris.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/26/photo-nollywood-actor-jim-iyke-goes-gucci-shopping-in-paris/

Somebori canot use gucci bag to go and by food
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by SINZ: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Na. I've got just one account
I like the persona behind this account..
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
HERSLEY:
M fine. ...y r u too raw? angry

Eeehm... okkk im sorry ill tone down cox of u.
But i like sexy ass gals like u
. kiss
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by SINZ: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
HERSLEY:
No angry
Then take your negative self elsewhere
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Dongreat(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Who is this nonentity? Who is insulting who here?

How old are you gan self? You better be careful or else... not everyone u see here is jobless like you. Asslicker oshi

Kid it's "Who is insulting whom?". Now I see why you failed jamb or perhaps too broke to buy the form in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by ejanla077: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
I ve told u forget all dis.

Buy naija to grow naira...

Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

I like the persona behind this account..
Pls don't o! Before your enemies come for my throat.
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by Dongreat(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
no mind d hungry fellow..he couldn't even comprehend just d few lines i typed there. grin

He's a kid trying too hard to grow.
Re: Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris by ejanla077: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Mention to get urs. Handmade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Odega Celebrate Birthday With Cute Photo / E-Money To Raise Jnr Pope’s Sons / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.