Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US (26930 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by bejeria101(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Story! There are things you cant hide,is the u.s dat dumb that they wont trace who spends that kind of money?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by FrancisIgya: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Looting in such a massive scale under GEJ. You can see why Buhari is avoiding these Nigerian jews. Igbo kwenu.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Ijaya123: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Are people living better now.than goodluck tenure I will like to hear from you or you are another yoruba boy who loves defendthe northerners.

How old were you when GEJ was in power.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by optional1(f): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
Monkey no dey go market, banana dey inside bush grin Whazzupping Aburo, otojo meta.
Hope you good.

egbon mi long time

Yes, i am good and you?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by gberra: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You mean he leased out the other jet to the extent it earned 50 million dollars in profits which was used to buy a bigger jet ... grin grin grin Gberra please fear God ooo
Of course you know that jet leasing to Africa heads of state/Presidents generates million bucks.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by diegwu01: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You mean he leased out the other jet to the extent it earned 50 million dollars in profits which was used to buy a bigger jet ... grin grin grin Gberra please fear God ooo
Not all purchases are paid for in full, you could even bargain a 25 year payment plan if you are savvy and as long as you have the prospects to pay.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by burkingx(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Jeffrey12:
This woman is a great thief ooo....buh what do i knw since our ex presido said "stealing is not corruption"...gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by obailala(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2017
This is exactly the sort of thing that led Nigerians like myself to support the 80 year old president in 2015. Only God knows where we would have been as a country had that crew won the elections in 2015 especially considering the damaging oil downturn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by gberra: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

egbon mi long time

Yes, i am good and you?
I dey where una leave me. Last I heard from you, your hair was low cut & now it's full grown. Your hair is just so good, babe.
Enjoy your day omoge, I wish you well. wink
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by kingandamy4life(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2017
IT IS WELL OHHH.I LOVED THIS WOMAN BUT NOW WITH ALL DIS CORRUPTION ON HER.SHE IRRITATES ME
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by NafeesaAA(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:
This is exactly the sort of thing that led Nigerians like myself to support the 80 year old president in 2015. Only God knows where we would have been as a country had that crew won the elections in 2015 especially considering the damaging oil downturn.

Venezuela would have been a child play

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by SalamRushdie: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2017
diegwu01:
Not all purchases are paid for in full, you could even bargain a 25 year payment plan if you are savvy and as long as you have the prospects to pay.

grin grin ohh it's only PDP members that pay full for their jets and buildings ..hahahaha.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by zeepatoprick(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Let tthem also tell us,how much buhari has lavished in london.
Everybody looking for way to bring down goodluck ebele jonathan tenure when it is on record that it was the time,nigerians in generall be it northerners,yorubas,middle beltans and biafrans enjoyed most and the poorest man had enough to eat.
But now they are fighting corruption,some of the rich has begun to cry. And even gnash their teeth.
I am the first neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl.

your foolishness knows no bounds>>> better shut up and get your facts right ewu..

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by SalamRushdie: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Venezuela would have been a child play

Oh stop this Venezuela nonsense
.80 percent of the recession was caused by the actions and in actions of Buhari PERIOD .this Venezuela nonsense is getting lame
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by SalamRushdie: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:

Yesterday two threads were opened on Tinubus new 50 million dollar jet and you deliberately refused to open that thread , do you know your refusal to open that thread is corruption too
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by kabaka1: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
three:
Why?

didnt know she was Cambridge trained. On my own opinion,
I would say even though she had it all b4 coming 2 office just hes infected by same flaw dat haunts most rich people, which is:

she's a narcotic idiot and a kleptomaniac 2
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by belindar: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2017
If it is in Nigeria, they will be adjoining the case forever. Women from her village will carry placards saying it's witch hunt.
The evil UK govt has been doing things to Nigeria for long time. Most politicians have assets in UK .
Even if the woman return to Nigeria, she will not be prosecuted. We all remember harlibutton case while the USA prosecute its citizens but Nigerians who are involved were working freely up tilll date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Legalosas: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Wow
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by obailala(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yesterday two threads were opened on Tinubus new 50 million dollar jet and you deliberately refused to open that thread , do you know your refusal to open that thread is corruption too
I am aware Tinubu is a thief, but I supported a Buhari presidency over GEJ, not a Tinubu presidency. But then again I must say, if it had been a GEJ vs Tinubu presidential election, I would have also supported Tinubu over GEJ because I believe he would have made a more sensible thieving presidency than the Jonathan crew who just stole blindly and ensured they ran everything to the ground.

In all of these, it's even most sad that GEJ himself didnt even seem to be the thief, rather he was just so powerless and spineless to control the lootocracy of his lieutenants and in order to save face, he kept defending their actions ridiculously (e.g. stealing is not corruption).

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Princefrankie1(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
prof1990:

So the US is blaming her?
Don't mind the sycophant.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by fortunechy(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2017
God is watching them in 3D
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by columbus007(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Lie from the pit of hell. undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2017
I pity una.APC go deceive una till 2019
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by EmmyDJourno: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2017
To think I had the chance to bleep Diezani then and turned it down because of my Pastor

Now my Pastor doesn't talk to me because I no fit pay tithe again

Please Note: Don't take her to TB Joshua bring her to me, by my rod she would be delivered of this looting spirit grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2017
People with OKPOLO EYE.....Na dem dey thief pass
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2017
Jonathan mistress!!! This were the people that deserves to be lynch...
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by kandyj(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
if this woman was a head of state, Nigerians would have bought life. she is more corrupt that I detest her with great dislike.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by torqque7(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Let tthem also tell us,how much buhari has lavished in london.
Everybody looking for way to bring down goodluck ebele jonathan tenure when it is on record that it was the time,nigerians in generall be it northerners,yorubas,middle beltans and biafrans enjoyed most and the poorest man had enough to eat.
But now they are fighting corruption,some of the rich has begun to cry. And even gnash their teeth.
I am the first neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl.

LOL really?so yoruba girls are not bold,neat and truthful ,you are the first?what about your sisters, or are you the only female child in your home?Smh..you are an interesting character tho
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:
I said it those days of GEJ that this woman is a thief, you all didn't believe me.

A woman who only comes to her office in NNPC Towers in abuja every Wednesday after FEC meeting and stay for a few minutes and operates mainly from her residential house.

A woman who wanted to sell and buy NPDC from the back door. Thank God for PENGASSAN who threatened strike actions then.

A woman who GEJ sees as untouchable because she is the drainpipe form which they all steal our collective wealth.

All of them including Dangote didn't see refinery to buy apart from NPDC and NLNG.

Buhari is getting me angry by not jailing this woman yet.
Many Nigerians are of the opinion that she should be left alone because many northerners have stolen before her. As evil as she may seem, if America fails to prosecute her, Nigeria will not. Diezani is just another ibori.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2017
I was speechless after I watched this...
Indeed this Allison woman is not normal....she is insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbf0hXJ1kYQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.