Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US (26954 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Let tthem also tell us,how much buhari has lavished in london.
Everybody looking for way to bring down goodluck ebele jonathan tenure when it is on record that it was the time,nigerians in generall be it northerners,yorubas,middle beltans and biafrans enjoyed most and the poorest man had enough to eat.
But now they are fighting corruption,some of the rich has begun to cry. And even gnash their teeth.
I am the first neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl.

You can't be a Yoruba girl with all you just wrote...Apparently you are from Burundi

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
A petroleum minister with no limits and accountability
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by 400billionman: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jeffrey12:
This woman is a great thief ooo....buh what do i knw since our ex presido said "stealing is not corruption"...gringringrin

Because the US made a report abi ?

Why is it that the US does not raise any report on a Nigerian politician until EFCC calls the politician a suspect ?

Wait, are you trying to tell me that over 100 ex governors(some in the senate) and hundreds of other politicians do not have off shore accounts inside the US ?

Is this not PLAYING TO THE GALLERY ?

This is Funny.

Ibori is a thief, Alamieyeseigha is a thief, do you notice one thing ? All of them are Niger deltans.

Abeg !
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Jeffrey12(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
400billionman:

Because the US made a report abi ?

Why is it that the US does not raise any report on a Nigerian politician until EFCC calls the politician a suspect ?

Wait, are you trying to tell me that over 100 ex governors(some in the senate) and hundreds of other politicians do not have off shore accounts inside the US ?

Is this not PLAYING TO THE GALLERY ?

This is Funny.

Ibori is a thief, Alamieyeseigha is a thief, do you notice one thing ? All of them are Niger deltans.

Abeg !

lol.... You're right, buht the truth is that her loot was jez too clear and exposed....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by HonabFaj(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
$144 million to Naira equal to 45324000000.00 Nigerian Naira
forty-five billion three hundred twenty-four million
This is unfair
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Abagworo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
They will call it witch-hunt and APC propaganda then smile in their poverty mentality that it's all politics.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Sagay212: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
this is not acceptable...we the ipod jews must plotest and support our sister. All ipods bia nu le...lise up and ret us go to amelica and plotest. how many mirrions and birrions did she steal self. ret them allest tinubu first. We will not accept all these ragos ibadan express plopaganda, mbanu!

Tlump is a saboteur and back stabber... after our sister deveroped amelica, the want to disglace her. Chukwu okike arabama fall on tlump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by gokuu(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:
Diezani definitely had a sexual relationship with GEJ.

Nobody, how much more a woman can loot so much without the vagina not being involved! She was an untouchable!

She looted at will! She is even worth more than GEJ the President whose only priority was Ogogoro.

You are a SEXIST PIG!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Ever4Christ(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
The rich and the poor will end like this. The beautiful and the ugly will also end here, the illitereate and the literate cannot escape this end.

When it's all been said and done, when our life's journey here on earth is o'er, all our ammersed wealth and treasures, fames and positions will mean nothing. But there's just one thing that will matter; the life we for Christ, and what we 've done for Love's reward. Only that will stand the test of time. So, let's live our lives for God, let's do our best to live for truth, let's LIVE WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW SELLAH!!![b]Fading away like the stars of heaven. The rich and the poor will end like this. The beautiful and the ugly will also end here, the illitereate and the literate will also end here. When it's all been said and done, when our life's journey here on earth is o'er, all our treasures, fames and positions will mean nothing. But there's just one thing that will matter; the life we for Christ, and what we 've done for Love's reward. Only that will stand the test of time. So, let's live our lives for God, let's do our best to live for truth, let's LIVE WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW. SELLAH!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Ever4Christ(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ever4Christ:
The rich and the poor will end like this. The beautiful and the ugly will also end here, the illitereate and the literate cannot escape this end.

When it's all been said and done, when our life's journey here on earth is o'er, all our ammersed wealth and treasures, fames and positions will mean nothing. But there's just one thing that will matter; the life we for Christ, and what we 've done for Love's reward. Only that will stand the test of time. So, let's live our lives for God, let's do our best to live for truth, let's LIVE WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW SELLAH!!![b]Fading away like the stars of heaven. The rich and the poor will end like this. The beautiful and the ugly will also end here, the illitereate and the literate will also end here. When it's all been said and done, when our life's journey here on earth is o'er, all our treasures, fames and positions will mean nothing. But there's just one thing that will matter; the life we for Christ, and what we 've done for Love's reward. Only that will stand the test of time. So, let's live our lives for God, let's do our best to live for truth, let's LIVE WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW. SELLAH!!!
gokuu:

You are a SEXIST PIG!!!

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Lumig: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
It's a pity! From this I can infer that Nigeria had no president /leadership during GEJ time. It was a period of waste, impunity, embezzlement to mention few. Nigeria has been so unlucky...
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
three:
Why?

Sam Hart is being a hypocrite here.

He's also a first-hand beneficiary of stolen public funds.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by gGGODDd(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
obailala:
This is exactly the sort of thing that led Nigerians like myself to support the 80 year old president in 2015. Only God knows where we would have been as a country had that crew won the elections in 2015 especially considering the damaging oil downturn.
my brother pple wud av been selling their children to feed. I wish my president a speedy recovery
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by optional1(f): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
I dey where una leave me. Last I heard from you, your hair was low cut & now it's full grown. Your hair is just so good, babe.
Enjoy your day omoge, I wish you well. wink

lolz

pele oh sorry we left you.

Thank you, and hope your day is going pretty well.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Oblang(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yesterday two threads carried the news of Tinubu acquiring a new 50 million dollar jet , please who do we thank for that ?

When was the last time tinubu has bin in power.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by SalamRushdie: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oblang:

When was the last time tinubu has bin in power.

Sorry no vex I don't have power from this route you want to tow
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by demitola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Let tthem also tell us,how much buhari has lavished in london.
Everybody looking for way to bring down goodluck ebele jonathan tenure when it is on record that it was the time,nigerians in generall be it northerners,yorubas,middle beltans and biafrans enjoyed most and the poorest man had enough to eat.
But now they are fighting corruption,some of the rich has begun to cry. And even gnash their teeth.
I am the first neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl.

Actually your monicker is like - damn! They gave you or you gave yourself?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
demitola:

Actually your monicker is like - damn! They gave you or you gave yourself?
Don't understand you,i can you explain what you said you fell about my moniker in the way I can understand
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by demitola(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Don't understand you,i can you explain what you said you fell about my moniker in the way I can understand
What i was trying to say is that your nickname is very daring.... im now asking how you could boldly bear such nickname
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Shaytun: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
lilytender:

SOURCE: http://punchng.com/how-diezani-lavished-100m-on-furniture-artworks-us/

And yet people are still of the opinion that restructuring will "miraculously" solve our problem.

Restructuring won't solve anything if we continue to produce this kind of leader with this mindset.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by python1: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=DonVikings post=58841009][/quote]
Boss, just sent you a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by DonVikings: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
python1:

Boss, just sent you a pm.
Replied.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks — US by Ever4Christ(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
gokuu:

You are a SEXIST PIG!!!
goku but u canot escape this. It is invitable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / Asari-Dokubo Convenes A Meeting On The Next Phase Of The Niger Delta Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.