Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations (21923 Views)

13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus / Tecno L9plus: Full Review / Tecno L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by dejiWEST: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
I like this explanation about first batch and the possibility but I think brands should try to always produce quality regardless

Androidking:

I once mentioned that phones are supply in batches. U will notice that the first set of people that bought the phone were enjoying the phone (90%) to compare with d subsequent sets. When demand is high Der is possibility of low quality in production. Or may be due to high demand they couldn't cross check and verify all item before shipping. Yes its possible. Almost in all these chinese phones. Tecno infinix. Gionee. Itel. Malata. Etc all of them first batch is always better because they were likely carefully produce over the months.especially the ba3

The guy Tecno L9+ could be factory issue which may be some cable moved to d wrong side causing the problems he is experiencing. On a normal day. Dey should take it back refurbishe it

I still like tecno above all of them.
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
dejiWEST:
A day is even fair enough if you ask me

It's cool
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by datyorubaboy: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
It is fake
dayo2me:
it might be fake one
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by dejiWEST: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yeah, some phones without heavy usage don't even last that long
Olalekanbanky1:

It's cool
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Ay92(m): 3:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Any help on how to root this phone please?
I also need help on how to play gta games
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by BlindAngel: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Ay92:
Any help on how to root this phone please? I also need help on how to play gta games
. . You can't root this phone without system, king root cannot root it also. . . As for the gta games do u have the game and the files yet?
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Ay92(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
BlindAngel:

You can't root this phone without system, king root cannot root it also.
As for the gta games do u have the game and the files yet?
How do I go about the PC process? I already tried kingroot for PC but it couldn't root it either.

And yes! I have all the necessary files and various apks for both San Andreas and vice city
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
dejiWEST:
Yeah, some phones without heavy usage don't even last that long
sure
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by BlindAngel: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ay92:

How do I go about the PC process? I already tried kingroot for PC but it couldn't root it either.

And yes! I have all the necessary files and various apks for both San Andreas and vice city
For the rooting aspect just enter Google and type search how to root tecno L9plus, and you will get all the solutions there, then for the gta
Create a folder named com.rockstargames.gtasa in memory card/Android/obb
And move the two files u got there. One is about 1.8gb and the other is about 500+ kilobyte
Then install the main application and play. It will definitely play well
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Ay92(m): 3:35am On Aug 03, 2017
BlindAngel:

For the rooting aspect just enter Google and type search how to root tecno L9plus, and you will get all the solutions there, then for the gta
Create a folder named com.rockstargames.gtasa in memory card/Android/obb
And move the two files u got there. One is about 1.8gb and the other is about 500+ kilobyte
Then install the main application and play. It will definitely play well
I've done that already but it's not working. What is the version of apk you're using, then is it main.2 or main. 8 that you're using on your obb
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by BlindAngel: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Ay92:

I've done that already but it's not working. What is the version of apk you're using, then is it main.2 or main. 8 that you're using on your obb

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Ay92(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=BlindAngel post=59100353][/quote]thank you
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Keemie(f): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ay92:

Follow this step by step guide to root your Tecno L9 Plus http://www.kemtechie.com/2017/05/how-to-root-tecno-l9-plus.html

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by datyorubaboy: 2:55am On Aug 04, 2017
lmao. Funny you
CirocBoi:
You done buy clone, why sell a clone to your innocent sister....... Anyway na who know man dey kill man
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by missslimzy(f): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Thanks been looking for this
Keemie:

Follow this step by step guide to root your Tecno L9 Plus http://www.kemtechie.com/2017/05/how-to-root-tecno-l9-plus.html

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by omoalajah(m): 3:16am On Aug 04, 2017
The battery is powerful o, anybody that says something else is a liar
paolokonqueror:
I currently use the phone and the battery life makes me literally never worry about not charging it. If it's the battery, I can vouch for that one

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by paolokonqueror(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Or using the fake!

omoalajah:
The battery is powerful o, anybody that says something else is a liar
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by paolokonqueror(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Why do you want to root it tho?

missslimzy:
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Keemie(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
missslimzy:
You are welcome.
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Dhurmynick(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
BlindAngel:

It's 100% original and real, I bought it directly at tecno office, okpe Road behind the slope
Here are screenshot I grabbed some minutes ago, of other users / nairalandres complaining about the phone

Bruh.. 100% fake. I use l9plus and the ui isn't like that at all

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Dhurmynick(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Seriously it's very hard to tell. Based off the pictures it looks like an original. His could be an isolated case, cos I definitely haven't even any of the problems.

Fake bro. Typed with l9 plus. My time isn't that big
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by BlindAngel: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dhurmynick:

Fake bro. Typed with l9 plus. My time isn't that big
Go and sit down, u don't knows what u are saying.
I challenge u to post a screen shot of anywhere in your phone and let me post mine also, let's see which one of ours it's fake.
My time is that big because i activated high contrast test, to do that go to accessibility and activate it and post your screen shot here, let's see if both time won't be same thing
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by mular(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
BlindAngel:

Go and sit down, u don't knows what u are saying.
I challenge u to post a screen shot of anywhere in your phone and let me post mine also, let's see which one of ours it's fake.
My time is that big because i activated high contrast test, to do that go to accessibility and activate it and post your screen shot here, let's see if both time won't be same thing
Bro go and sit down you are using clone L9,way is it showing 3G permanently,original L9 I know does not show 3G like that
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by BlindAngel: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2017
mular:

Bro go and sit down you are using clone L9,way is it showing 3G permanently,original L9 I know does not show 3G like that
So what is yours showing H and H+ right, you don't even knows what you are saying.
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Behankey(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Might be a peculiar case. Because all the issues you listed are not issues. A colleague of mine uses this phone and he's saying it is one of the best he has seen in terms of battery capacity and the camera is okay too.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by consumingfire: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lakeside79:

No updates since February?

Oh I forget fake Chinese substandard devices like tecno amd infinix don't get updates
Chai better save money buy better phone no dey maje noise over using Chinese sub standard phones

If you will use an Asian brand at least use the standard ones

Samsung
Lenovo
Huawei
ZTE
Xaomi
Redmi

These are sold in China and abroad
.unlike tecno infinix and itel

Addidum: Homtom
Doogee
Ulefone
Blackview
Oukitel etc all sold in China and abroad.
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by BlindAngel: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Behankey:
Might be a peculiar case. Because all the issues you listed are not issues. A colleague of mine uses this phone and he's saying it is one of the best he has seen in terms of battery capacity and the camera is okay too.
Camera is okay, Agreed
Battery is okay, Agreed
Why not ask him how the graphics looks like compared to any infinix phone alive, mostly when watching videos or viewing pictures. It's nothing to write home about when it comes to graphics compared to infinix phones graphics.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Dhurmynick(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

Camera is okay, Agreed
Battery is okay, Agreed
Why not ask him how the graphics looks like compared to any infinix phone alive, mostly when watching videos or viewing pictures. It's nothing to write home about when it comes to graphics compared to infinix phones graphics.

Lol. You do know that it's literally the same company that produces infinix and techno. Just under different brand name! Android is something you use and tweak to your own specifications. Sure, l9 uses stock android, the ui looks crappy. So is nexus, HTC and Samsung. Do you think those brands install hios before sale grin lol. Seems you're a big novice when it comes to android. I'm using l9 to type this and you'll actually love the look and feel of my phone! Will post some screenshots now
Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Dhurmynick(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
wink

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by Dhurmynick(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Concerning the stock ui. On a rooted android, nothing is impossible! You complain about video graphics, and you talk about any infinix alive, I've never used infinix but I know tons of people who do. What you need to say is the newer models have good graphics. I bought a hot 4 pro some weeks ago, I have to say, I love the ui, but too much developer tweaking leaves so much margin for error when you want to do some tweaking of your own.. Tweaking, android is an open source, isn't that one of what its about. If you were looking for better "everything" why not go for the likes of Samsung.

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by scarycuteface(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lakeside79:

Oh I forget fake Chinese substandard devices like tecno amd infinix don't get updates
Chai better save money buy better phone no dey maje noise over using Chinese sub standard phones

Samsung
Lenovo
Huawei
ZTE
Xaomi
Redmi

At least, if you want to criticize, do it sensibly. I use an Infinix phone and I get updates. Even Tecno is rolling out updates now. Be informed. Don't hate blindly.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations by scarycuteface(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lakeside79:

Samsung
Lenovo
Huawei
ZTE
Xaomi
Redmi

At least, if you want to criticize, do it sensibly. I use an Infinix phone and I get updates. Even Tecno is rolling out updates now. Be informed. Don't hate blindly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Things To Lookout For While Getting An Android Phone / Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.