Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland (1920 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you / Victoria Island From Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2017
[center]TRAFFIC[/center]
Tired of driving to the island trying to beat traffic? Not used to driving for long hours thereby accumulating stress? Come let's strike a deal! I am a good driver and I work on the island. Let me drive you for free. Guys and ladies. This is a chance to ease your stress of driving painfully on Lagos traffic. PM me now if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by kan12(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2017
g
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by BlueRayDick: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
1.When you say mainland where exactly are you referring to? Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Yaba or Surulere?

2.How old are you?

3.Do you have a valid drivers licence?
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by Sezua(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
This a nice one, it's a win win for both parties. I wish i had a car sha.
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2017
BlueRayDick:
1.When you say mainland where exactly are you referring to? Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Yaba or Surulere?

2.How old are you?

3.Do you have a valid drivers licence?

1. Where ever you are let's see and discuss our meeting point to and fro the island I stay at cele but it doesn't matter

2. Above 30

3. Yes I do

My question: I hope your car has updated vehicle license and particulars

Do you close at normal hours like 5-7pm?
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by dedons: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
castro316:

1. Where ever you are let's see and discuss our meeting point to and fro the island I stay at cele but it doesn't matter

2. Above 30

3. Yes I do

My question: I hope your car has updated vehicle license and particulars

Do you close at normal hours like 5-7pm?
can I send you a pm bro?
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
dedons:
can I send you a pm bro?
$
Call me on 08092431893
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by dedons: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
castro316:
$ Call me on 08092431893
thanks bro.
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Yesterday's traffic was gruesome. Imagine vehicles stayed almost 2 hrs on 3rd mainland bridge. Nowhere to go. Some people won't hear now. Driving is stressful. Imagine 1 full month without back ache. Call me now.
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
dedons:
thanks bro.

Send me your number let me call you.
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Hi peeps. Its weekend and are you still thinking of whether to hire me or not. Feel free. I am neither a scammer nor a thief, just trying to make a deal. We can share the fuel cost if necessary. I am a good christian and I worship at dominion city. Pastor Ogbueli is our head and it's been well with me since I joined in 2014. So lets roll
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by dedons: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
castro316:

Send me your number let me call you.
thanks bro. My problem is that I don't know if I can be assisting u on ur job.

I don't mind the pay.

I urgently need a job
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
dedons:
thanks bro. My problem is that I don't know if I can be assisting u on ur job.

I don't mind the pay.

I urgently need a job

I said give me you phone number let us talk. Call me 08092431893
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by dedons: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
castro316:

I said give me you phone number let us talk. Call me 08092431893
Yes Boss!
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guuys ladies. If you know anyone who has a car but needs a driver to lagos islland ikoyi falomo race course lekki ozumba mbadiwe, obalende, do well to call ASAP
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Today's traffic along stadium was hell. Some of you can't stay on traffic for long hours. Do welll to contact me.
Re: Information For Those Driving To Lagos Island From Mainland by castro316: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys!
I just acquired a bus which I use to transport workers from ikotun, ejigbo, ago palace, cele isolo, to cms, lekki and Ajah. Interested nairalanders should contact me discount fees apply

(1) (Reply)

Pacific Schools Fresh Job Recruitment (23 Positions) / Bank Tellers - Lagos & P.h / Beneficiaries Of Ayeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.