Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey (982 Views)

Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey / MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
This literary piece must not be shared without the prior notice of the writer.

This is a pure work of fiction and it does not connotes any meaning. Every character and places mentioned here are fictional.

We've finished mother's strike and now this...... Crimes Hush. It promises to be an interesting ride. Remember to get your popcorn.

Welcome my friends, let's go, shall we?
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Intro

Crime is an art and criminals are never found wanton.

People commits crimes for different reasons, well best known to them.

One thing is sure.... If crime is salt, i am the water to dissolve it. Many times too, crime claims to be as stubborn as shea butter, be rest assured, i will activate the sun mode and crimes would be busted, no matter how stubborn they are.

Many at times, crimes proves to get a shield against my sun and rain, what then should i do?

My name is Abiodun Itunu and i am a criminologist by profession. My first degree was on criminal law and i studied peace and conflict
resolution as my second. Above all, i love busting criminals hideout and making them face the wrath of the law, but i have two main enemies..... They are the government (police) and the criminals, which at most time works for the government. How do i maneuver then?

I am the best when it comes to revealing criminals, becausei work with the best. We are six with this suicidal idea of busting criminals ( do i said criminals? Sorry they are not until the court decides.... But you and i know the truth and that is.... THEY ARE! ). Our names.

Abiodun itunu.... AKA DRABEEY
NECHE AKA CHIPAPPII
BIAFRABUSHBOY.... AKA BUSH
KELVINHILTIN ....... AKA HITMAN
KEJCARLSEN........ AKA BOSS MAN
and last but not the least a lady, stronger than every man in the team LEPASHARON.... AKA SHARON. I lead the team, and im drabeey.

Crimes 'silence man' is here. Yes, there is a new sheriff in town!
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2017
invite your friends guys..... let's do this

drabeey was HERE
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Episode 1

" Its end for you, everybody na hin get him own size, how dare you expose chairman and think you'll go free without been punished. You are doomed." The man talking to me was tall and was about 6:0mm tall. He wore a dark shades and i couldn't determine if his eyes were mean. I have gotten the beating that could turn blue into white in the last 3days. I was chained to a chair and that was me collecting my lunch. I get my beats as you'll get your food daily. Breakfast, lunch and dinner was never missing. Those guys will bring me out of my cell each day for my meals ( beatings ) and today was no different. I will soon get my lunch. That was my third day in captivity.

****** Three days earlier ****

I sat very close in my office waiting for Bush ( biafrabushboy ) to bring in updates of the man that sells gun to armed robbers at Ajegunle. Bush was our decoy, i dont go for those jobs, i was well known to these criminals. All i do is to mastermind plans and tell those guys what to do, and mostly i stay back for plan B and 'evacuation processes'. How could anyone even locate us, we are so anonymous ( except for me though )

I let the smoke run freely from my mouth. I really enjoyed smoking 'skunk' if not, my pall mall cigarette. I was enjoying the smooth ride on my pall mall as i await Bush's updates about the arms dealer at Ajegunle.

I didnt wait for long before he came. He entered the compound using the front door.
" are you able to get his hideout" i asked him without allowing him to enter.
"yes bro, but that plan we had before is suicidal" he declared.

"how do you mean"
" bros, that guy is armed to the teeth, he uses latest cctv cameras all around him. All the guys i met on the way are all carrying M57 D calibre, and each one with calibrated Auto 47's......"
" so are you saying we should abort the mission" i asked without making him end his speech.
" im not sure we can, we've collected money from that woman already" he said.

"hey man, stop been negative...we can do it, look at me Bush, let's plan on our escape and B plan ......"

I had barely finished my speech before some guys came in without us even noticing. They shoot so much at the ceiling that i thought it was an earthquake.

I dived immediately to my chair and reached for a 7 shooter i kept under the table... I had barely reached there before i heard a shot very close to my ear. Gbam! The bullet pierced through my louveres and i saw it scampered.
" hin hian, na na na, dont try it" one of the guys told me as he points a double barrel at me.
"this will tear me into pieces if i try any nonsense" i thought to myself

" you will both follow us, the chairman you were spying on wants to have a word with you, and pleas dont try any nonsense, he said clearly that we should bring you all either dead or alive" The guys said. Im no New to threats and i know they wont kill us, they just want to know how much we knew about them, but who are they?"

" You sccumbbag! Who da fucck is your 'siaman' " i asked. The guy came nearer and gave me a punch at face and it was as if plumo rock had just fallen on me. I raised my head up amd realised my nose had broken and blood was running freely. I saw Bush lay down flat on his belly and was already disarmed.
" but this guy is my size, i can k-switch him and disarm him then blow off his head" i thought to myself. In case you dont know what kswitch is, it is when someone is holding or pointing a gun at you. You then try and hit the knuckle of the gun through the choke, the gun will fall without triggering.,., and it will be who got to it first. I stared at him and waited for his next blink which i had been calculating. Luck shone on me as he blinked and i kswitched him. The gun fell away from him and i quickly punched him at the jugular. He fell and as i was about to reach the gun, i felt a loud thud on my head and everywhere went black.

Third dat and no food but regular beatings. Bush was nowhere to be found here, oh maybe he was the one who sold me out..... But i trust him to the core. I was still lost in my thoughts after 'siaman' had finish dealing with me as for my lunch meal that day, just then i saw the woman who gave us money to expose 'siaman', oh i've been played!

To be continued......

Drabeey wrote this
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Present cheesy

Make I no die oooooo cry
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Deji124(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oya oga cum and kwantinue i dey gbadun u,
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Episode 1

continuation....

" i've been played" i thought to myself.

" how stupid you people are, so you are not even up to anything. You cant even watch your back idiots. " The lady said.
"but where is my colleague, Bush. "
'' oh, that idiot, he escaped... But sure he will soon be caught..... What good does that even do to you? You are going to die soon " she declared

" Madam, i have no problem with you. You came and asked me to help me get your son out of this dungeon. You told me he worked for this man and now in his net. You paid me to get him out, how come you have to paid me to be caught?" i asked.

She laughed for almost 30seconds, i was already losing my breathe, i hadn't eaten since three days. I have only been getting the beats of my life as meals. She finished laughing and started talking.

" you fool! Do you think we are fools as you people are. I will tell you some secrets before you die, i will even help you by telling you how you will die.
Firstly, 'siaman' is my sweetheart, and we recieved an Intel that you were contacted by a CTU to catch chairman alive. Maybe you dont know... He collected money from the the deputy governor to bring in some SMG from south Africa. That useless man paid $29000, but the opposition party had paid him $56000, now tell him who do you think he should work for? " she said.

Im doomed, clearly i've been played. How could i have been so stupid to have myself played into two fighting dragon. Oh my days! Guys, do you know that that same Deputy governor called my number personally and told me to expose 'siaman' . He gave us some Intel about catching him. He also offered to pay $10,000. Kejcarlsen who was our main think tank declined the offer, he thought the money was just too small for the deal we are getting ourselves into. We all obliged and told him to leave us out of the fight. He invited me to his office and said he's gonna wire $20k into our account if only we can nail that guy. I was on an intercom and my teammates were all listening without me giving them feedbacks. I heard Lepasharon said " collect it boss, someone just brought in same issue with that guy "
" yeah, its a win win game boss " chipappii declared.

So that was it, he wired the money, i collected the major intels and left, i never knew i was entering a shithole.
My father will always say ' beware of any easy deal '
i was so stupid.

I ordered Bush to survey the 'siaman' house based on thr intel i got, i told kejcarlsen to meet me at ICM, Ikeja together with the woman who brought in siaman's case. We met and we had discussed about what she wanted.
" siaman held my son because he had problems with him. My son works for him but he wanted to back out, that was why he got held. Hr had promised he would kill him if he..... " The woman started crying. I got moved and cant even reason much again. Kejcarlsen told the woman to pay 200,000 naira and her job would be done.
She wired the money immediately and i told Kejcarlsen to meet up with chipappii and Lepasharon while Hitman ( kelvinhiltin ) Gets all ammunitions serviced.

I stayed back a lil at the resturant while they had gone. I later went to the office and started smoking my pall mall before calling Bush for status update.

" now you see, we followed your cohort down to that place we busted you "

"oh, seems they've killed Bush " i thought to myself. I've got no means of escaping but im sure im not gonna die. She bent down remove her pants and wee into a bowl. I kept watching, amazed at what nonsense she was doing. I never knew the wee was for me until she stood up and poured it on me. I couldn't resists as my hands had been tied. She didnt left empty handed, she punched my face and left me on the chair in pains.

It was probably some hours past that time when i started hearing some noise faintly, it was becoming louder as they got nearer.
"whao, that was gunshots'' i said.

Immediately, someone grabbed me from behind and wrapped hands around my neck, i was choking.

"come nearer and i kill him" i think i remember that voice, that was 'siaman' talking.

" drop the gun, you have been surrounded " im not sure who that was, the voice was distorted.

" i will kill him, i mean it " siaman replied.

" your wish " three voices declared ( all distorted )

Immediately, i started seeing red flames and blue, this could only be one thing. Help is near!!!

"gbam" I think i heard the sound, i felt a hot substance pierce through the side of my stomach and i started feeling dizzy till everything went dark.

I woke up on a hospital bed, the very first thing i saw was the drip wired to my body. I shifted my head side ways and i saw Lepasharon smiling at me.
" i heard someone saying he's awake and slammed the room's door. I didnt see the person. I saw was my teammates except from Bush, where could he be, oh he's dead... I thought to myself. O tried saying something, but my voice wasnt audible enough and then, i broke into tears. I hate missing my friends.

I couldn't talk, i would have ask what transpired, but maybe chipappii could read minds, he started talking.

" boss, that guy sold us out. He was the one who gave 'siaman' the info, before that one con send one of his girlfriends make she come book us. Sharon and I stayed back after you all left and brainstormed on what was going on and we saw the red lines. It was too late, they had took both of you away before we could arrive from ammunition room. So we tracked you through the nano transp
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
I woke up on a hospital bed, the very first thing i saw was the drip wired to my body. I shifted my head side ways and i saw Lepasharon smiling at me.
" i heard someone saying he's awake and slammed the room's door. I didnt see the person. I saw was my teammates except from Bush, where could he be, oh he's dead... I thought to myself. O tried saying something, but my voice wasnt audible enough and then, i broke into tears. I hate missing my friends.

I couldn't talk, i would have ask what transpired, but maybe chipappii could read minds, he started talking.

" boss, that guy sold us out. He was the one who gave 'siaman' the info, before that one con send one of his girlfriends make she come book us. Sharon and I stayed back after you all left and brainstormed on what was going on and we saw the red lines. It was too late, they had took both of you away before we could arrive from ammunition room. So we tracked you through the nano transponder in your neck, it was still active then.

" where is Bush", i asked but he kept asking what..... Meaning i wasnt audible.

The door flinged opened just immediately and i saw two doctors and three nurses rushed in. They started checking my pulse and eye balls. They were at this before i heard a voice said...

" oga doctor, abeg this man is fit... Can you discharge him, all he needs now is a cold bottle of legend. I know that voice, that was definitely Bush. I laughed but none of them knew why i laughed.

" how did Bush survived, and who what happened to ''siaman" .... Hmmm, all these guys have a lot to answer.

**** The End****

watch out for another new episode with exciting fresh crimes stories.

Drabeey wrote this
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by SPDAZZY(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Let me have my sit. Hadampson come and sit beside me
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Hadampson(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Let me have my sit. Hadampson come and sit beside me
Okay. shift small make i manage this small space
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Hadampson(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is fantastic drabeey
Your story is worth the time..keep it up bro
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by monalicious(f): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your stories are interesting and captivating, but I'm sorry to say "e no get head or tail". I don't seem to understand d stories at all, especially this one. There's no storyline, work on the storyline, u somehow manage to keep d reader, but there's no storyline. Work on it
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
monalicious:
Your stories are interesting and captivating, but I'm sorry to say "e no get head or tail". I don't seem to understand d stories at all, especially this one. There's no storyline, work on the storyline, u somehow manage to keep d reader, but there's no storyline. Work on it

i sure will
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
For those who do not understand the story line of this piece. At least thanks for reading, i appreciate.

This story will focus on ways at which people perpetrate evil.

This story will talk about how to be investigative.... I mean it will explain how to unravel mysteries through......

This story will discuss how low our societal values are and how not to fall a victim.

It will also talk about the societal contemporary crimes.

It will also talk about the better ways in which our security agencies can go about their investigations..... Among others.

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by DrinosBlog: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
DRINO was HERE
Re: Crimes Hush...... By Drabeey by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
EPISODE 2

Who says life is sweet..... maybe only to those who have money, even with all the money they have, God still allow them face problems, even if it is just for a few moment.

Maybe you dont know.... 'siaman' was charged to court on 10 count charge including felony and financial crimes, but he got acquainted of all charges. The judge said his judgement was based on no enough evidence to back the prosecutor's claim. What a pity!

I heard he has vowed to hunt me down even if i was in a hole. Since then, i've been planning on how to get back at him too. We changed our base to a more secured place and each team member got a handful sum to lay low till 'siaman' got nabbed, and this time he is going to feel the hot bullet of my gun in his head, i swear. I had since then been in an hideout around ibadan axis, with one of my ....... Abeg forget that.
Don't be sorry for me, i'll survive.

****Few weeks later***

" so you want to deliver this people from us, please what is your own and how did you get our location? "

" i wont hurt you if you let them go, everyone will leave here without any scratch" i said.

" and then what.... Talk on, and you'll get an award of been a gallant man and we? We will just go away and get back to out empty stomach ba? you must be stupid. Go now before i change my mind."
I saw something i can call ' seriousness ' in his eyes, he was so determined to die.

Well, he wasn't in any position to make demands though. I have my pistol pointed at his wife and son head.

Two days earlier......

I was driving along olopomerin onward Alakia, ibadab when i suddenly heard my rear tyre made a lous noise. I haf stepped on a sharp object and my tyre had just bursted. I alighted and begin the process of changing my tyre i was still at it when i heard my phone rand inside the car. I dropped the wheel spanner and head into the vehicle, it was a message and it read ' help us sir, please we are in danger' end of message. What nonsense, how could someone send me a message and cant even send a proper descriptions of where he or she is, nonsense! I dropped my phone and head out to finish what i was doing. I was about opening the door when someone slammed it back at me and another person opened the passenger's side at the back and two people entered. Immediately, one had pointed his gun on me while the one by my door turned and entered the seat beside me... I've been in the busines of handling bad guys for a while now.... So i know they are either kidnappers or sheer car snatchers.

" drive now, drive, drive... " they all echoed.

"im sorry i cant" i replied.

" drive now or ' ma pa e danu ' ( i'll just waste you ). " one beside me said.

" then who drives it, you just wasted me for nothing" i replied.

" hey, jumbo... Kill him, i'll drive " one at my back said. I looked home closely from the rear mirror and saw i had no chance collecting the gun. If i do, the one beside me shoots and if im smart enough to killhim, im sure i cant escape thr last one, this is not a jackiechan movie.

" see guys, im already having a rough day and this car is bad... Im sure i'll get a sack letter today from my boss, just take what u can and go, please " i pleaded.

" so you mean this isn't your car "

I looked straight into his eyes and said " can you buy this car, im only a driver dude "

He laughed so hard and said... " you are too confident "

" shuga, search him and take all on him.... Give me that chain on you. " he said while the 'shuga' guy had already begun searching me.

" please, leave that chain, please its my life, i mean it " u said.

" its either you leave it or i ill you and.... " i had already given the chain to him. Abeg i no fit die.

He laughed and said ' correct , guy' ..... Wetin you collect from him? He said.

" his phone, laptop and one ATM also 15,000 naira. " he answered.

Theywent down and moved towards the bush.

' whao, really, so i was robbed at gun pount. Chai!.... Emi ti mo n gun eshin lo do iya oniya mole ( i outsmart others and others are....)

i get off the car and went straight to my tyre, changed it and head straight to the hotel i had been staying for more than a week.

I got there and went straight into my room, i started packing my things....

" thought you said you are going next week "

" plans changed, will call you.... You can stick here for a while, i actually paid for two weeks" i dashed out off into my vehicle. I didnt even off its engine. I dont have to worry about padita's fee, i paid her in full for two weeks service, im sure to come back for my balance, but now i need to get back at those fools.

What happened to those who texted a message to me? I have lost my phone and i cant retrieve it any soon. How do i help those who needed my help... I dont even have cash on me again, how do i get back to base ( lagos ).

.......... To be continued

drabeey wrote this....

(1) (Reply)

My Faith, My Destiny - Episode 1 / Single Ladies. / Love As I Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.