Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ (30131 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by lordkit2: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Following reports Justin Bieber canceled his world tour to rededicate his life to Christ, Nigerian music star, Lynxxx who did same a few years back,took to Instagram to hail the move.

See what he wrote below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/26/born-again-singer-lynxxx-reacts-to-reports-of-justin-bieber-rededicating-his-life-to-christ/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Dasgoro: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Good. Will be praying for him

7 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Neminc: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Lynxx, be there commenting. Dey choke mouth put where Baba God and devil dey drag Justin bieber when you know say you no tight spiritually. If devil grab u ehn. He go boil you like pepper soup and sing Ajekun Iya on top your head

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Justin is now born again shocked. Good for him.

I hope he's not trying to play with us

Wanna earn passive income with bitcoin?

Check my signature now!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by MrSarcasm(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
I wonder if he'll start speaking in tongues

7 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by NwaAmaikpe: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

When their career falls apart.

They remember Christ.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by flamestudios: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Check our videos out on YouTube
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by holakun11: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Justin Bieber the legend

5 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by jashar(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by fatdick(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jesus is the way....

20 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Naughtytboy: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by blackbeau1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gr8 news for Justin Bieber , if true

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by GoldenJAT(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Owner say Him rededicate him life?..... Story go plenty on d day of rapture. People like Shekau fit enter heaven o.

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
holakun11:
Justin Bieber the legend
Stop misusing the word legend

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by esther2ola: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good move Justin, gospel on d move, Jesus is Lord

7 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
hopefully I won't b forced to renounce it later !
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by RealHaute: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I will wait out the media frenzy.
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by BoiBlue(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I yam not understanding
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by mrmoneyman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Make Justin Bieber cum join Chosen 4 naija... D niggie go clap sote em go tap out. grin

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by starboyflight(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
We all turn to Christ when things go wrong. So that's applicable to whites too? Cool

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by labake1(f): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
He is growing shocked
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by SELFmade7(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rededicating to Christ or to illuminati

Make he go clean him tattoos and turn to gospel artist if not I no believe

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dasgoro:
Good. Will be praying for him

Pray for your country first.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by MrSarcasm(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.
I feel everything is just for publicity though
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by joseo: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
my only prayer is that he gets an encounter from God that will keep him panting for God and only God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Funkybabee(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
It's will be so nice if this news is true.Am happy for that.... Justin my bae

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Justin You wan denounce devil abi? After you aff hammer. Hell fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by iamnlia(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.

So in your head, Bieber's career is dead?
Someone that has more money than our respective villages.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by GodsMopol: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Welcome to the winning team

From Selena Gomez to Majeed to Tonto now Bieber, keep them coming pls

But carry your cross all the same.

Jesus Saves

Shout out to all the faithful Christians out there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Resourceteam(f): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
JESUS IS LORD

9 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Bigmikedagod(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
and I'm supposed to believe this shit? undecidedand I'm supposed to believe this shit?
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by shurch(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guess he thinks he's seen it all or done it all.. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos) / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.