Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dear Broke Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (22965 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
I did not carry my son for 9 months, struggle through his formative years
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how many rejections from employers he received?
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
Who will take care of you? My son ?
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
You stopped talking to him it was heartbreaking to see his distress.
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.
Dear broke women my son is not your ATM.

He owes you nothing, he is not obligated to do
Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.

364 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2017
shocked shocked

It seems the topic nowadays on NL is about nothing but being a broke.. sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by SINZ: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked

LOL! There's another thread right below this one. grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Aha!
Here comes...

The way I'm enjoying this nairaland... Didn't know twas this interesting...

22 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Oh God of mercy undecided

I am getting tired of this already angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Dear Hoë-lo-shöe's cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nne5: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Thank you op.
I think your title should read 'Dear broke slay Queen'

To me,a broke man/lady is one that doesn't have financial standing and has no intention of doing anything about it.

Everyday we read articles written by a set of ladies called slayqueens on how they cant date broke men when they themselves are broke.
Personally, I think broke girls should roll with broke guys and vice versa.

Now thing's these girls dont work hard because they believe men should be the saviours that'll liberate them from the chains and shackles of poverty.Now that's not only silly but also embarrassing.

I think its high time ladies learnt to be independent.If you want a comfortable man,you should as well be comfortable.

Same way I wouldn't like a broke man in my life is the same way I wouldn't wish a broke woman on my brother.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked

It's what's pertinent at this moment in time. Feel free to post alternate subject matters that do appeal to you the most.

13 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Pierced(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2017
cool
Re: Dear Broke Women by DarkMagic(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Counter Thread grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

LOL! There's another thread right below this one. grin

Yeah..iv seen that one too.. embarassed
Re: Dear Broke Women by SINZ: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Yeah..iv seen that one too.. embarassed
As if being broke is anyone's personal choice grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

It's what's pertinent at this moment in time. Feel free to post alternate subject matters that do appeal to you the most.

Maximum Respect Miss Raine.

But am curious, why do you look out for the guys?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

Maximum Respect Miss Raine.

But am curious, why do you look out for the guys?
I am a different type of woman.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Is it safe to say missraine is a feminist? Cool mentality though. Its time ladies learn to think for themselves and b independent.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by SirMichael1: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Counter thread!

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

I am a different type of woman.

yeah it screams out in all you do.

You are a different type of woman - thats no word of mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by dayleke: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Nice one ....
Re: Dear Broke Women by AlexCk: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Is it safe to say missraine is a feminist? Cool mentality though. Its time ladies learn to think for themselves and b independent. Funny enough these same men will still complain undecided

People will always complain, be it guys or ladies.
Infact, someone with 200k or more in his/her account could still be term "broke" by some peeps sef

I believe in priorities tho,
If one can actually provide for the important things he/she needs always, no be brokeness to me shaa.

Infact, what do we describe 'broke' to be sef??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Is it safe to say missraine is a feminist? Cool mentality though. Its time ladies learn to think for themselves and b independent. Funny enough these same men will still complain undecided
No it's not safe to say that. I am not a feminist in the way most Nigerians try to understand what feminism is.Credit goes to my parents especially my father and grandfathers who always told us ( sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters alike)to learn how to stand on your own two feet first that's your first goal in life as an adult. Improve yourself, read a book, be open minded no one owes you anything.
Don't put your whole existence in the hands of someone else bring something to the table. Above all I was taught to survive as nothing in life is guaranteed.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

No it's not safe to say that. I am not a feminist in the way most Nigerians try to understand what feminism is.Credit goes to my parents especially my father and grandfathers who always told us ( sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters alike)to learn how to stand on your own two feet first that's your first goal in life as an adult. Improve yourself, read a book, be open minded no one owes you anything.
Don't put your whole existence in the hands of someone else bring something to the table. Above all I was taught to survive as nothing in life is guaranteed.
I actually studied feminism in school so understand everything about d ideology. You lucky u grew up around such positive teachings.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Blackhawk01: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Don't you guys get tired? Shii is boring now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by cindybaby22(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op nice one.
This is what the average nigerian lady needs, not some short-sighted posters bent on negatively influencing the mindset of our young ladies.

21 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by AmoryBlacq: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Impressive write up!
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
I actually studied feminism in school so understand everything about d ideology. You lucky u grew up around such positive teachings.
Good then you grasp my notions.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Don't you guys get tired? Shii is boring now. undecided
Then don't click on the thread it's that simple really.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

yeah it screams out in all you do.

You are a different type of woman - thats no word of mouth.
wink
Thank you for the mention

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Blackhawk01: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

Then don't click on the thread it's that simple really.

I don't remember quoting or giving you a mention, ignoring my comment would have been simpler.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't remember quoting or giving you a mention, ignoring my comment would have been simpler.
Such a waste....smh

19 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by klenton(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.

Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by jaksmillioniar: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this

God bless u dear u make a gud wife and moda

12 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Amarabae(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Favourite Romance Song / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.