Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor (21624 Views)

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination / Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by pittoilet(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Students of GSS Sabo Kaduna wrote their promotion examination sitting on the floor due to lack of adequate benches and desks.

More photos below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/gss-sabo-kaduna-students-write-exam-sitting-floor-photos/

1 Like

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by pittoilet(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
more

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
I don't believe the story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by vizkiz: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Remove the pant blocking your view from see those pictures sir

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Luckianti(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Sai baba... A region so poor mentaly and financialy. Here in south east parents provide chairs and desk for thier children where they are not readily available. I wonder why some people will wait for the government in everything.

9 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by chukxie(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria! There are lots of schools like this is all
geo-political zones in Nigeria. It's a shame !
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by auntysimbiat(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
too bad
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by wintersnow(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
In my days we lie on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
And after wasting 18 years in hell.. After wasting millions of resources just to acquire education, they end up being on the street cause there is no job.

The few that were lucky enough keep dwelling in fear of job security and uncertainty.. Degree, certificate or whatever you might call it can go to hell.. It's time to take charge and be independent. Let's be entrepreneurs.

EntMirror, Home of Entrepreneurs

5 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
cheesy

INDEED, THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

7 Likes

Gss fa
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Generalkaycee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
bleeped up Country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by nofindome(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
they even get moni to sew a good school uniform but to buy chair dey tire them... mbok!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by lekanation(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
what sort of country is this

9 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
cool cool shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
sharp guy i see u in the first picture. u carry style dey giraffe from your neighbour's work , all in the name of using his back as your desk..

1 Like

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by iMUMUweh(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Wow!

best sitting position ever!

it reminds me of those arabic schools in katsina where the children are forced to cross their legs and sit on the floor, reciting the incantations on their slates from the coolran....

that's what they want to turn this country to, arabic republic, where our kids will sit on the floor and the malams will be eyeing 6yrs old to use his bulala on..

nice one, they are not even supposed to wear clothes, shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Alexbrain(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

See yourself hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by sizzlers(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Luckianti:
Sai baba... A region so poor mentaly and financialy. Here in south east parents provide chairs and desk for thier children where they are not readily available. I wonder why some people will wait for the government in everything.
reminds me of my time, my people buy my desk and chair for me, the only thing I bought with my money is chain

1 Like

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by 2016v2017: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
pittoilet:
Students of GSS Sabo Kaduna wrote their promotion examination sitting on the floor due to lack of adequate benches and desks.

More photos below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/gss-sabo-kaduna-students-write-exam-sitting-floor-photos/

let them continue supporting Buhari and El-rufai.
but,have they said sai baba today?
Nigeria is a country where the looters are worshiped by those who supposed to attack and stone them.
this is one of the millions of reasons SE needs Biafra.
the evil and atrocities of the Nigerian politicians has become unbearable.
many zombies will still counter this simple message

2 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Jowude1: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is pathetic
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
when oyibo people see this kind thing, they will go back and generate statistics like " over 8000 high school's in Nigeria do not have access to writing table and seat"

1 Like

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by maverickdude(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bad sharp guy grin

10 Likes

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by three: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is in Kaduna where the Governor instead of delivering actual dividends of Democracy to a citizenry deeply in need of peace and resources is investing in optics and PR, hosting a former UK Prime minister at great financial cost to the people while hounding dissenters.

He wants to be your president through the back door.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by NwaAmaikpe: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

They are sitting on their destiny

1 Like

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by olatun11: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
with all our resoures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by holakun11: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
it is finished
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by makydebbie(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
So sad. This is enough to discourage them about school.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Siddeek: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Luckianti:
Chai!!! Bro you can lie for Africa and Biafra..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sacking Tsunami Swept Auchi Poly After Newspapper Report On Sex Scandal / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.