Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos (77320 Views)

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by spartan117(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
CastedDude:
An alarm has been raised following the killings of various animals by a "mysterious being/beast" in Agbarho community, Ughelli North area of Delta state. According to reports, a vigilante group which claimed to have had an encounter with the beast - shot at it but the bullets were impenetrable. Read a report as shared by Olanrewaju Adesina.

What seen to be a mere joke or out of reality is gradually becoming a serious issues and threat to life in Agbarho community, in Ughelli North area of Delta State.

The half- human and half- animal beast or spirit as claim by the Agbarho vigilante, who said they have encounter with the beast. They shot at her but no effect of bullet on the beast, while they have to take to their heels. According to different report the incident have being going on for the past SIX (6) DAYS, amount to SIX DOMESTIC ANIMALS KILLED.

According to eyewitness, the first case was reported to have taking place in OGUNAME VILLAGE, then two cases recorded in WATER-BOARD, two case at ABILOGUN street and one case at OSAH.

The mystery about the killing by the beast is the fact that the blood of it prey was drain that no blood traces can be seen on the ground, all the inner organs with the abdomen was eaten off as well. The case have be reported to the paramount ruler of the community.

What maybe the likely cause of the mysterious event see to be a riddles to all inhabitant of the community, some believe the beast comes from water and while other believe the gods are angry with the land because some group of chief summon the king to court.

May God heal the land of Agbarho before the beast still attacking humans.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/mysterious-being-kills-animals-in-agarho-delta-state.html
Ur English ehn

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
A windigo!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by tifany89(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
Isn't that savage Nnamdi COWnu's handiwork?

OSU-ipob JEWz live among many beasts undecided
Grow up dude and stop acting like a kid. What you wrote does it make any sense to you or correlate to the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dem don start oo the one dem chop for night no do dem na animal dem wan begin de kill and chop Africa with wahala.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
what can i say.... *winter is here*

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Werewolf of delta strikes

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by ayagha: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

Ignorance is a disease,Agbarho is not Ibo land

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Akumjum(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
I know Recession is the cause.
Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

ur brain is bleached

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by 2016v2017: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
DeepDarkTunnel:
Where are the pictures of the other animals?
Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by modest65: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
U people should go spiritual for proper answers before it comes to children pleaseoooooo
Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by whizcartel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is no work of any carnivorous animal... They usually go for the neck.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by enimooko: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
End time beast. It's buhari's fault
Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by jaksmillioniar: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

u mean shukualabiabia did dis as sacrifice for more baby factry to carry powder to malasia?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by rapistomenka: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Organ harvesting beast
They should close their borders with Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by peculiar32(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Once I saw Agbarho I gave up.

Anything goes in that town,
A town where somebody roasted his rival alive and ate him up in the full glare of the people.

omg
really

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Sarah20A(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by tyconcepts(f): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A town where somebody roasted his rival alive and ate him up in the full glare of the people.

Are you a native

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
all hand pointing at skull miners grin

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
DeepDarkTunnel:
so d one u saw is not enough...u are like someone wey dey give toto to fvck but instead started asking if it has bear-bear

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by intruxive(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol @ mysterious beast, probably some sort of wild cat ( maybe lion)
But trust naija they must feed their need for mystery in their lives therefore consuming any made up stories grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Phreshmann12(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
The gods are angry

the gods are vexed grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by hush15: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
CastedDude:
An alarm has been raised following the killings of various animals by a "mysterious being/beast" in Agbarho community, Ughelli North area of Delta state. According to reports, a vigilante group which claimed to have had an encounter with the beast - shot at it but the bullets were impenetrable. Read a report as shared by Olanrewaju Adesina.

What seen to be a mere joke or out of reality is gradually becoming a serious issues and threat to life in Agbarho community, in Ughelli North area of Delta State.

The half- human and half- animal beast or spirit as claim by the Agbarho vigilante, who said they have encounter with the beast. They shot at her but no effect of bullet on the beast, while they have to take to their heels. According to different report the incident have being going on for the past SIX (6) DAYS, amount to SIX DOMESTIC ANIMALS KILLED.

According to eyewitness, the first case was reported to have taking place in OGUNAME VILLAGE, then two cases recorded in WATER-BOARD, two case at ABILOGUN street and one case at OSAH.

The mystery about the killing by the beast is the fact that the blood of it prey was drain that no blood traces can be seen on the ground, all the inner organs with the abdomen was eaten off as well. The case have be reported to the paramount ruler of the community.

What maybe the likely cause of the mysterious event see to be a riddles to all inhabitant of the community, some believe the beast comes from water and while other believe the gods are angry with the land because some group of chief summon the king to court.

May God heal the land of Agbarho before the beast still attacking humans.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/mysterious-being-kills-animals-in-agarho-delta-state.html

If there is a bite by the neck area to snap the spine, then one of those big cats is in town....

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by nnokwa042(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
When Nigeria still be dark country Oyibo people come with thir ship them no meet animal like that Na now wey everywhere dey open the animal come out I no believe thus cock and bull story ,if una dey fear invite Oyibo people dem go catch the said strange animal and put an for cage,una remember wen mami water dey look for her pikin only for nigeria Oyibo people don laff us tire

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by ozodigboo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
nonsense.
I thought the OP said 6 beasts in 6 days ?
where are the others.
this could be the handiwork of a wild dog or something

1 Like

Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by I888(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
DeepDarkTunnel:
trust bloggers na... dude is making money from clicks.
Re: Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos by ozodigboo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fourwinds:
so d one u saw is not enough...u are like someone wey dey give toto to fvck but instead started asking if it has bear-bear
the OP said 6 animals
showing us just one is not enough evidence
this could be a wild dog that did it
I taya for una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / Piggery House Construction Design Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.