Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen (1360 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by WotzupNG: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
1. You are not a Queen cos you don’t have a kingdom

A lady can only call herself a Slay Queen if she has a King with a Kingdom. What I find surprising is that hungry girls with broke boyfriends are now on social media claiming to be Queens. You control almost nothing and have no subjects to order around. So, drop that mentality that you are a Queen and really get down to work in order to truly become one. I don’t mean the bedroom work o.

slay queen

2. Slay Queens are getting caught in mess these days

Just because a picture you posted on Instagram got 700 Likes doesn’t mean you’ve now been accepted into the Slay Queen club. Yes, in that picture you wore an expensive dress with nice make -up on, but such is not your everyday lifestyle. Beyonce, who coined the word Slay Queen, gets paid to Slay fashion-wise and with her sexiness. Trying to keep up with such people will only spell doom for you o. That’s why we read News headlines like ”Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Cosmetics Store” or ”Slay Queen Called For Posing With Fake Gucci Bag”. With so many Slay Queens caught in mess these days, I don’t think it will be wise to associate with such term.

3. Recent Slay Queens have nothing in their brain

Seriously, they have nothing to offer than their body. They don’t slay academically neither do they invent anything that will help humanity. All they do is present their body to the world like it’s got a price on it. Check for yourself, if they truly have something reasonable to offer, they will promote that instead of their curves. When next you meet a Slay Queen, ask her to tell you who the president of the Country called Nairobi is. Not everyone can say the names of World Leaders, but it’s only Slay Queen that won’t know that Nairobi can’t have a president cos it’s not a Country. You are probably a Slay Queen if you didn’t figure that out.

http://wotzup.ng/3-reasons-ladies-slay-queen/

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by iMUMUweh(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

I like slay queens, no need for long story, just plug in your charger and charge..

they are very good for bannging, that's why I anytime I see one displaying her oranges on facebook, I quickly contact her and we settle the price..

they know how to do business by exposing their fallen Olympus on facebook and their thighs... wow!

leave slay queens alone, they are all prostitutes shocked
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by WotzupNG: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by Mirandah(f): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
dumb, Unintelligent post.

Stopped reading The balderdash you Wrote after [b]'lady could only call herself a Queen if Only she's got a king'[b]

fermented Horse Shiit!
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by NairalandCS(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bloggers no get shame.

So person publish this thing call am article ? undecided

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
a slay queen is fine at least, the ones we see no even join
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by Blackhawk01: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shey una even sabi the meaning of the word "Slayqueen" at all?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by Babtunz: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:

Stopped reading The balderdash you Wrote after [b]'lady could only call herself a Queen if Only she's got a king'[b]

fermented Horse Shiit!
Hhaa,Am Sorri for u...Anu mi Sheey ee

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
DONT FAINT IN MY SPACE angry grin grin

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by swiz123(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Their marriage will always be the first to hit the rocks
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by iMUMUweh(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
;
Mirandah:

fermented Horse Shiit!
;

shocked

ignore the lady, she is pained...

I swear, if you want to raise children, run away from slay queens...

they know how to attack men..

the truth always hurt them

keep slaying, and I will keep slaying your kpekuuss..

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
WotzupNG:

1. You are not a Queen cos you don’t have a kingdom

Who told you they don't have kingdoms in the spiritual realms grin grin grin

All these 20-26yrs old claiming slay queen are 990yrs spiritually grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself A Slay Queen by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
OP: Recent slay queens have nothing in their brain

Me For posting this shiii, Them get hope pass you grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Picture Of Two Nigeria Army Personnel / She Is Always In The Mood For Sex, But Its Not Fun(pgad) / How Does A Married Woman Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.