Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,242 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) (90721 Views)

Who Says You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
When there's no Semo, Amala or Iyan.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
And get hungry after an hour?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Slai1: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
I know it's more expensive to eat good food. But natural foods are the best.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by doughziay: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Bad guy. sorry I don't give my email to broke ass niggas..
except you are Seun or the CEO.. I don't deal
EWOOOO!
Kukuma shift lemme faint

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by patola080(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
May God help u and should not let u eat ur future and dat of ur unborn children, because d way some of dos pastor re looking for money dis days dey can do and undo we hear news every day about dem . only God knows who is serving him
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by justmenoni: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op, it doesn't work that way though...the main koko is calories.... carrot is not good for everybody likewise lemon and cabbage...we all have different tolerance when it comes to food, drinks and Others

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Kimcutie: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

wink Hey how about me?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by GogetterMD(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Give me this destiny changing ewa agoyin over this capote leaved and vegetables anyday anytime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by akraym(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I can bet a male is behind this moniker. Forget the dp, everything na wash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

J for Jesus
wink
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by olaniyisamuel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

*****too harsh..... *****soften.... Dere are cute response...
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
In my ex voice..."Are you a goat n'ata akwukwo nri?"
Gimme akpu buko. grin
Where's iya Michael?

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
piperson:
Be letting white ppl deceive uuu,,,,,, They deceived us and took our resources,,, be eating grass let them be eating ur "treasure" who no like better thng make i see
oh my God..... piperson.... this is my best food combo Na.

I'm seriously salivating here...... too bad I can touch it

yo wicked bruh!!!!!!!
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by MrFuckallday: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

lol.. oga you can prepare all this with #500.

na your type go buy beer one crate and 20 packs of cigar..

shioor
Wrong analogy Nne. A bottle of olive oil alone is 500 naira. Are you living in kano? undecided
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by seunfape(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerians mentality eeee. We eat this everyday in AbuDhabi
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by larrypourl(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
See as people dey analyse food grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by kingdenny(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
angry
U no Sabi inbox..... plus how on earth do you know she is the one on DP.

sayentease:

you are not ftc lol

thanks for the support tho.

nice DP.. can i have your email?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by smsventures: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
safiaapussy:
Will it put money in my bank account?

I prefer this
Igbo Hydraulic shit_ soup
u mean this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stinking afonja

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by safiaapussy: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:

Stinking afonja

Look how delicious that ewedu looks compared to yeasted flantinoe shit soup. Any person in their right mind would gobble that ewedu up grin

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by bravesoul247(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
doctokwus:
So eba,fufu,moimoi,abacha,periwinkle,garnished garden EGG,"okpa" etc are not healthy?
The same whiteman that told u these foods are healthy today will come back tomorrow and tell you they lead to heart,liver,prostate and uterine problems.
The greatest number of healthy foods are found in the African continent,we are just too backward to harness, promote and export them.
brotherly, fruits are found in Africa too and they are vegetables too which will give you vitamins same way we need eba, beans, moimoi etc for carbohydrate and protein respectively. As we need the food you mentioned same way we need the fruits too.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by smsventures: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op give me this egusi soup and akpu di oku!

I will live upto 230 years grin grin grin

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I ate meals like this for over 4 years and my life is still the same. angry they are healthy but e no dey hold belle cheesy

Nothing like our African dish jare grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
Give me this destiny changing ewa agoyin over this capote leaved and vegetables anyday anytime
ewa agoyin changing destiny's since 1999 cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Israeljones(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
we are talking food yu are talking plate decorations...
mr op see 4 ursef

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by smsventures: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
safiaapussy:

Look how delicious that ewedu looks compared to yeasted flantinoe shit soup. Any person in their right mind would gobble that ewedu up grin

hmmm

Smelly hydraulic green poo looks delicious??

No wonder yellowbars poos in every corner in lagos angry angry

Tufiakwa

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by ebukahandsome(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
wow!!

ftc for the first time..

oya all my followers, melon fall on you

lalasticlala and seun .. this is FP worthy oo

You say?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
smsventures:

Stinking afonja

#Gladiator

I lover draw soup but the face of this one doesn't catch.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Princeboca12(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Clear road, i want to faint
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Israeljones:
we are talking food yu are talking plate decorations...
mr op see 4 ursef
The only good thing in this stew is the egg.
Too much oil isn't good for the body.
Also what I saw there wasn't meat.no nutritional value.
Why eat kpomo when there is diff types of meat and fish in the market?
It doesn't make sense
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by smsventures: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
sassysure:

I lover draw soup but the face of this one doesn't catch.
many people like draw soup including me but I don't like green ones cool cool

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Youngzedd(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

lol.. oga you can prepare all this with #500.

na your type go buy beer one crate and 20 packs of cigar..

shioor

A bottle of Ciroc for you.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nealson(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Massive turn out abi wetin I read self grin, why won't there be massive turn out when hunger dey wack my country people.. ..Bros those wey u see there no come there to come learn anything o na stomach infrastructure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.