Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) (90738 Views)

Who Says You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by GogetterMD(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
agarawu23:
ewa agoyin changing destiny's since 1999 cheesy
My brother, I'm telling you. Esp when they now garnish it with perfectly fried soft plantain, with fried eja panla, and ponmo, with just small stew and more oil.
God now blesses you that Olajumoke is just returning from the bakery with freshly baked bread shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by yaki84: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
op next time put GRAPHIC', no be everybody like dis kind thing. U no hear say one man's food na to another man poison?

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Ayobolaalaya(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
hmm
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by cuteralph101(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
wow!!

ftc for the first time..

oya all my followers, melon fall on you

lalasticlala and seun .. this is FP worthy oo
lol...this ur FTC celebration. Person first u na
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by femi4: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
See how people full this thread. Nairalanders love food

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by chinchum(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
really?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by jeff44(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
all I see is vegetables where is the protein far from been a balanced diet
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by abbeyty(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
this ones na food ? na only goat dey eat leaf for my village
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by farem: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

lol.. oga you can prepare all this with #500.

na your type go buy beer one crate and 20 packs of cigar..

shioor

You actually got it. Too many rich but ignorant fellows. Spending fortunes on junks at the detriment of their health/future.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nealson:
Massive turn out abi wetin I read self grin, why won't there be massive turn out when hunger dey wack my country people.. ..Bros those wey u see there no come there to come learn anything o na stomach infrastructure

Would you pay 50k to undergo health training?

That's what over 100 people paid and it's paying off.. What you see is just a tip of an iceberg of what they've learnt and enjoyed in the past three days.

Not everyone is broke bro. Forget what you read on NL

yaki84:
op next time put GRAPHIC', no be everybody like dis kind thing. U no hear say one man's food na to another man poison?

That's what you think.. But if only you can tase this, you won't say this again.. I know you're hungry.. Just stick with rice and ewa #200 from iya saka. God will pick up your call one day

patola080:
May God help u and should not let u eat ur future and dat of ur unborn children, because d way some of dos pastor re looking for money dis days dey can do and undo we hear news every day about dem . only God knows who is serving him

That your brain fit landand the finger that interpretes and type the signal it sends go land you for wahala one day.. Nor dey jam talk.

That your dad became a pastor overnight and called himself and then fooled millions doesn't mean others do that too.

This programme is an health training and fully paid 50k per participant.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by oyienootieno: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
ebukahandsome:
No be if you see am chop before you talk of duration

Na so i reason am too oooh.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by oyienootieno: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
GogetterMD:

My brother, I'm telling you. Esp when they now garnish it with perfectly fried soft plantain, with fried eja panla, and ponmo, with just small stew and more oil.
God now blesses you that Olajumoke is just returning from the bakery with freshly baked bread shocked

Chaiiiiii this is what we should be talking about.... not that goat feed that only the rich can afford.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Mrfixitxtech: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
A Cry For Help

Hello Nairalanders,

I'm writing this to request For assistances, I know many will criticised me. I'm not the only one who as find himself in this kind of situation. My worse fear is about to become a reality, I'm so scared. I'm about to loose my Apartment, I was given a quick notice to leave before July 31st 2017. I have no where to go. I lost My Job since last year, I was just released From Prison, not quite long, i was remanded there for 7months before i could meet bail condition. I do have a wife and 5years old and 1year and 7months girls. I'm about loose my shelter, it as been hard for to even feed, i do hustle on the street of saka tinubu just to leave home and feed my family since i lost my job, things aren't working and it getting worse. I can't even feed anymore and this is killing me.
Haven't been able to secure another apartment due to financial situation, even if it's a room for me and my family to leave in.
Please Nairalanders Help a brother in need, I have no one else to turn to, even if it's to get a room apartment to rent, i will really appreciate it so much.

I have sold everything i have just to get a place, I couldn't because of how expensive it is.

Please Help a brother in need.

My name is Chuks
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Youngzedd:

A bottle of Ciroc for you.

how do I get it or its equivalent in recharge card.
you can choose to let money rain in my bank account too..

grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

*****too harsh..... *****soften.... Dere are cute response...

oh.. okay..
softer responses like "sense fall on you"?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by dipznano: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

lol.. oga you can prepare all this with #500.

na your type go buy beer one crate and 20 packs of cigar..

shioor

Lmao... bet y are u angry?

Wait lemme guess, u dey vex say na the guy be 'ftc'?

grin grin grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
sayentease:

you are not ftc lol

thanks for the support tho.

nice DP.. can i have your email?

Niqqa hv sum diginity....luk at hw dat fĂșcked up gal just washed u in public cox u couldnt maintain ur ground undecided

If u no get shame abeg stop disgracin us angry

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by dipznano: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Bad guy. sorry I don't give my email to broke ass niggas..

except you are Seun or the CEO.. I don't deal

Chisox is lurd

shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mscheeeew. Why will I eat this, bikonu? When somebody is not a ruminant undecided
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Josephjnr(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
If me chop na 2months I go do for admission for treatment of serious stooling and vomiting.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by GogetterMD(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
oyienootieno:

Chaiiiiii this is what we should be talking about.... not that goat feed that only the rich can afford.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by GogetterMD(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeew. Why will I eat this, bikonu? When somebody is not a ruminant undecided
Sweetheart, you laik dis wan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chai... obofefe kiss kiss
GogetterMD:

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
GogetterMD:

Sweetheart, you laik dis wan?
Doki, na me talk am. Ahn ahn, that thing up there is for creatures with 4 stomachs and who chew cud.

But e dakun, this your picture is making my tummy growl. THIS is food, not the vegetation in the op
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
If me chop na 2months I go do for admission for treatment of serious stooling and vomiting.
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
Give me this destiny changing ewa agoyin over this capote leaved and vegetables anyday anytime
Wa sere omo iya, a da fun yin cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by GogetterMD(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Doki, na me talk am. Ahn ahn, that thing up there is for creatures with 4 stomachs and who chew cud.

But e dakun, this your picture is making my tummy growl. THIS is food, not the vegetation in the op
She say vegetation! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

oh.. okay..

softer responses like "sense fall on you"?

Hey angry...... ****believed dats not for me..... **don't joke wit such...... Tanks
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
GogetterMD:

She say vegetation! grin grin grin
Yeske. Na grass
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by LEXYCOM: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
undecided buhari needs it. Make e take grow flesh before coming to home
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa hv sum diginity....luk at hw dat fĂșcked up gal just washed u in public cox u couldnt maintain ur ground undecided

If u no get shame abeg stop disgracin us angry

Wasn't even repping you
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by 2lateBiafra: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Person wey no chop at all Na wetin him see him go CHOP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.