Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) (90720 Views)

Who Says You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by patola080(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
sayentease:

Would you pay 50k to undergo health training?

That's what over 100 people paid and it's paying off.. What you see is just a tip of an iceberg of what they've learnt and enjoyed in the past three days.

Not everyone is broke bro. Forget what you read on NL

That's what you think.. But if only you can tase this, you won't say this again.. I know you're hungry.. Just stick with rice and ewa #200 from iya saka. God will pick up your call one day

That your brain fit landand the finger that interpretes and type the signal it sends go land you for wahala one day.. Nor dey jam talk.

That your dad became a pastor overnight and called himself and then fooled millions doesn't mean others do that too.

This programme is an health training and fully paid 50k per participant.
dat is why fool like u always easy to use for money is because of food dat make u go dia and I dnt eat any how Like u
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
patola080:
dat is why fool like u always easy to use for money is because of food dat make u go dia and I dnt eat any how Like u

You must have swapped your sense for tom tom when you were small..

I paid 50k to attend this programme and it's a proffesional training on health and body fitness. This food part is just one of the merits of been an attendee.

You never chop belleful, I doubt if you can afford to shell out 50k for a life changing programme like this.

God help you and throw you away from poverty. Then these things will matter to you.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by nattyjay(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
promo! promo!! promo!!
I am running a promo this week.. buy and order affordable wears
get instant bonus.
follow and order.. check my IG page @blora_collection

pleasant gift for the 500th and 1000th follower and you have to place order.
Do u sell male wears too?
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by patola080(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
sayentease:

I paid 50k to attend this programme and it's a proffesional training on health and body fitness. This food part is just one of the merits of been an attendee.

You never chop belleful, I doubt if you can afford to shell out 50k for a life changing programme like this.

God help you and throw you away from poverty. Then these things will matter to you.
story from d gods dat is why u re carrying d biggest places abi 5ok indeed
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by donbigboy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:
Nice food but I prefer my fresh akpu with ofe onugbu garnished with enough fresh fish and goat meat.

We have relatively cheap plots of land for sale at New Heaven, Trans-Ekulu,new GRA, old GRA, and Emene,all in Enugu with documents verifiable at the Enugu State ministry of lands.
Call:0-8-1-0-5-8-6-6-4-7-3*.

Noted
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by biblegirl: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
mtchewwww person wey go chop this no fit get stamina stand recession na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Before you eat this kyn food ask ya self weda toylet dey there! #oshiofree no good oo
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Bad guy. sorry I don't give my email to broke ass niggas..

except you are Seun or the CEO.. I don't deal

For your crayfish mind.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by malachytochukwu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op sef. ...people are talking about innovations and you are busy advertising food grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
sayentease:
As part of its five-day practical health training workshop, The head pastor of The Shepherds flock ministries, Ikeja, Pastor Tony Akinyemi set up a training programme on food consumption and health on day 3. the programme which kicked off on monday, 24th of July had a massive turn out of about 100 people in attendance.
The programme featured health workshops, weight management, food, aerobics among others.
today, we were served a saladious combination of fruits and drinks.
drinks- pineaple, apple, banana and lemon grinded with ginger
fruit sald- cucumber, carrot, olive oil, fresh tomatoes, vegetables among others.

I ate and i belleful and my body is thanking me for it

Nigerians will live longer if we begin to eat healthy foods, rest and work out effectively.

Please move to fp to enlighten our people

As a herbivore that u are nah
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
safiaapussy:
Will it put money in my bank account?

I prefer this
Igbo Hydraulic shit_ soup

I will never decieve u ..dis looks like shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by M7even(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

lol.. oga you can prepare all this with #500.

na your type go buy beer one crate and 20 packs of cigar..

shioor
you way get am na so u dey eat am everyday dey healthy pass him way buy beer abi
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by valinno(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2017
thats a good one from the man of God
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by DexteryJoe(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2017
in case u r all wondering how to eat the d leaves and vegetables on picture 4,just feed it to ur goat, and then kill d goat to make Asun
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Rank50: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2017
Is this not Abacha i see,, decorated with flowers

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by piperson(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
NevetsIbot:
oh my God..... piperson.... this is my best food combo Na.

I'm seriously salivating here...... too bad I can touch it

yo wicked bruh!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Youngzedd(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

how do I get it or its equivalent in recharge card.

you can choose to let money rain in my bank account too..

grin

grin grin grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by MicroBox: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Topic
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by DJInfluence: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Wey i no be goat. Make i chop graveyard vegetables for a whole week? na joke this OP dey na.

Make i do without eating correct "Starch and Owu soup" grin or pounded Yam with Egusi soup grin with assorted animals inside. Guy no joke with my belle.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by buffalowings: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2017
piperson:
Be letting white ppl deceive uuu,,,,,, They deceived us and took our resources,,, be eating grass let them be eating ur "treasure" who no like better thng make i see

Don't know what that girl posted there

This na correct food grin
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by buffalowings: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2017
sayentease:

So we should fry beans cos you paid 50k

Nonsense

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2017
smsventures:
many people like draw soup including me but I don't like green ones cool cool

#Gladiator
No problem dear.
Sorry,if the way I put it looked offensive.
Wanted to modify it but forgot.
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by bularuz(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2017
sayentease:
More pictures

What's the name of that dark red vegetable
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
bularuz:

What's the name of that dark red vegetable

They told me the name bro.. I hce forgotten.. I go as again and get back to you
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by modsRbastard: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Bad guy. sorry I don't give my email to broke ass niggas..

except you are Seun or the CEO.. I don't deal

I ain't seun and I ain't rich, but... I think I'm broke too undecided
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by mikolo80: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

lol.. oga you can prepare all this with #500.

na your type go buy beer one crate and 20 packs of cigar..

shioor
food without calories. Hian hunger go gbab you Ehn
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by mikolo80: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
sayentease:
As part of its five-day practical health training workshop, The head pastor of The Shepherds flock ministries, Ikeja, Pastor Tony Akinyemi set up a training programme on food consumption and health on day 3. the programme which kicked off on monday, 24th of July had a massive turn out of about 100 people in attendance.
The programme featured health workshops, weight management, food, aerobics among others.
today, we were served a saladious combination of fruits and drinks.
drinks- pineaple, apple, banana and lemon grinded with ginger
fruit sald- cucumber, carrot, olive oil, fresh tomatoes, vegetables among others.

I ate and i belleful and my body is thanking me for it

Nigerians will live longer if we begin to eat healthy foods, rest and work out effectively.

Please move to fp to enlighten our people
pesin wen de do manual labour go just kpeme with dis kin zero calorie food
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
modsRbastard:

I ain't seun and I ain't rich, but... I think I'm broke too undecided

baby.. show me some love na
Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Emmafly(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
hi house,
I have dried catfish any quantity any time in Lagos and port Harcourt. I use scale and I sell in kilo so no cheating. its based on demand and direct from farm to make it very fresh and shelve life is 3 months.
it's N3000 per kg and its in any size and shape i.e cut or round, big or small. resellers wanted also.
call or whatsapp 08183549869.

Re: You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) by Fazemood(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=IDEKEALUMONA post=58856618]Nice food but I prefer my fresh akpu with ofe onugbu garnished with enough fresh fish and goat meat.
]

AS IN EHHH!!! Goodtalk.
Not Bringing Something That Looks Like ABACHA And TOMATOES...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.