Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,414 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police (103899 Views)

Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by lonelydora: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Badtman:
seems common sense has finally fall NASS

is not by force!
Nigeria Police in Delta should stop using FORCE to extort money from boiz again not all fine niggas are yahoo yahoo or G burger some are hustler ,students.

if you trek or travel by bike, car, bus those Delta police will order you to come and show dem your phone ,the worst part of it is when you forgot your at home you are in trouble.

Thunder fall on them!

FTC

We need to fight against this phone checking thing. No policeman can ask me to show him my phone except he shows me his.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by do4luv14(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Badtman:

is not by force!
Nigeria Police in Delta should stop using FORCE to extort money from boiz again not all fine niggas are yahoo yahoo or G burger some are hustler ,students.

if you trek or travel by bike, car, bus those Delta police will order you to come and show dem your phone ,the worst part of it is when you forgot your at home you are in trouble.

Thunder fall on them!

FTC

supported, common sense don run komot for dia brain,

that is, if Dem get brain atall
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by ALAYORMII: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guy �: Wassup

Girl� : I'm cool, and you?

Guy �: same, where are you chatting from?

Girl �: Port Harcourt

Guy� : okay, what's your favorite color?

Girl �: boo, do I look like a small girl to you? stop
asking irrelevant questions and ask reasonable INTELLECTUAL questions

Guy �: OK, how many moles of sulphuric acid is
needed to neutralize 5ml of sodium carbonate and
5 volume of Tetra oxosulphate (vi) acid when calcium is heated at a temp of 200°C using nickel as a catalyst.

GIRL� : My Favorite color is Brown , you nko??

� -
-----mschewwwww some very annoying saucy witches and karishikas called girls hennnn?
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by babtunns(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria senate pls don't forget to review the way they sow their clothes ..they should constitutionally remove pocket from their clothes so they will stop collecting bribe.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Aragon: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Edopesin:
so? The removal of "force" has made all the difference in the world ? sad misplaced priorities

It's not a misplaced Priority! The Force should not have been there in the first place. Good move that they took it out
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by SmartMugu: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oh wow. 87 senators wasted all this time to just remove one word from Nigerian Police Force? Oh wow.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by ThatFairGuy: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Welcome development. In all advanced, civilized country, nothing like "force" in Police... They shouldn't use force on people in accordance with the establishment!
Force is due to Army...

1 Like

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by ANYANWUIBE(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
They should have added department.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Did I hear somebody say mere alteration of nomenclature? True. The NP/NPF needs proper foundational reform. Not this. This one just skims the surface. Not deep enough.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by mustafa006: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
seriously I weep for this country so how does this improve the police force
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Dasgoro: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
This was suggested a long time ago; no more force used by police.
Let them even change it to Nigeria Police Sense
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by loomer: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
I tut it was Nigeria police for some years now?
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
hardywaltz:
Will it stop them from collection of N20 and road blocks.
no checkpoint collects N20 again.... Nigerian police changed with time and season
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Dshocker(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Changing the name from Nigeria police force to Nigeria police,is not an achievement, neither will it help the Nigerian economy,nor improve the life of a common man...
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by ceejay80s(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
what's the difference?
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Mrfixitxtech: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
A Cry For Help

Hello Nairalanders,

I'm writing this to request For assistances, I know many will criticised me. I'm not the only one who as find himself in this kind of situation. My worse fear is about to become a reality, I'm so scared. I'm about to loose my Apartment, I was given a quick notice to leave before July 31st 2017. I have no where to go. I lost My Job since last year, I was just released From Prison, not quite long, i was remanded there for 7months before i could meet bail condition. I do have a wife and 5years old and 1year and 7months girls. I'm about loose my shelter, it as been hard for to even feed, i do hustle on the street of saka tinubu just to leave home and feed my family since i lost my job, things aren't working and it getting worse. I can't even feed anymore and this is killing me.
Haven't been able to secure another apartment due to financial situation, even if it's a room for me and my family to leave in.
Please Nairalanders Help a brother in need, I have no one else to turn to, even if it's to get a room apartment to rent, i will really appreciate it so much.

I have sold everything i have just to get a place, I couldn't because of how expensive it is.

Please Help a brother in need.

My name is Chuks
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by IamGeorgie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
So what's the difference now? Nigerian police beg. Lol
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Jpmono122(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Change of name should also come with changes in modus-operandi shocked
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Mbediogu(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is this the kind of amendment we asked for? I just dey laugh.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Nedfed(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Badtman:

is not by force!

Thunder fall on them!

FTC

Bro na tru you talk
Same thing in my state especially dem so called SARS
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by olajide8(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
ESDKING:
Misplaced priority.

Thank you jare -

1 Like

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by DeYoungJoe(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
It doesn't change the attitude of some policemen. Thank God 4 today
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by realtemi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
You can change the frame but the picture remains the same!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by 0b100100111: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
ESDKING:
Misplaced priority.

You said it all!
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hunnnnn,what's the difference?these people just they think with their foots,Haaaa I pity the future of my unborn kids oooooo and I love them soooo dearly,if person traveled out of the country now....den go dey yarn rubbish,when our leaders no even get plan for us.ehnnnn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by larrypourl(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
That sounds cool. that force dey make dem misbehave, moreover it won't stop dem from collecting bribe and assaulting people
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by funshint(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
They can even change it to Nigeria Police Corps undecided
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by MEILYN(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu said this some weeks back. He said Police isn't a force but a civil service. I hope the Senate isn't listening to Kanu though? grin shocked
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by ThatFairGuy: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Which kain cantree be diz! 90 out of 109? Where are the rest
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by nwasteve(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is the problem with the name or mode of operation?
The system needs to be sanitized
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by oyienootieno: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Badtman:

is not by force!

Thunder fall on them!

FTC

Because you guys don't have the balls to call their bluff.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by iluvpomo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Police is your friend ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.