Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14267 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
drnoel:

My son, the thing we say about children is that they are quick to insult and attack where they don't have proof especially when they can't back their claims.
I repeat, show us evidence with data that ur earlier claims and those u added now are true or forever hold ur peace. I suggest u respect urself and try to be an adult cos if u refuse, I will then be forced to treat u like the child u are.
Yes, those crops u mentioned are produced in the southwest but not predominantly. Don't make it sound like the collective export of a country is solely from just one region. One only has to do a little digging to see u lied. Take cocoa for example wiki is ur friends
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoa_production_in_Nigeria
If u dont like wiki just like I dislike it then there are many other sources.
My son, please heed advice from those better than u.

15 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ZelibeKristien: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Nwakaumu:
Confused fulani slave,take your frustration to your brother,afonja who sold your people in ilorin to perpetual slavery to hausa-fulani for a plate of amala and ewedu.or shehu alimi, your gambari master,that enslaved your people in ilorin since 17th century.leave igbo out of your agony.confused clown,abobakau.
[/s]

War booty people, your tribe were shared equally among all tribes when your lazy forefathers were defeated and your god fled to Abidjan. You have all been enslaved since then and reason you will all die a slave. Osu Ibo like you will even be sacrificed to Chukwu druggie Abiama cos of your deformed head. Rest in peacr in advance. Lmaooo

13 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

[s]trash
you're insulting people's parents

i have reported you earlier and I'll continue to report you till you get sense[/s]

Get lost, nairaland resident troll.

6 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nebuchadnezar: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
hundredhunndred:

Get lost, nairaland resident troll.
[/s]

ok just know that am on your trail to keep you checked
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by CltrAltDel: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?
guy.....i don laugh so tey i have been asked to go home grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by CltrAltDel: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
deedeedee1:

Expect only sarrki in your biafra threads
What about me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Jetleeee: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mistake...
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Horllamideh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?
I yaff dieee..... nairaland no gree attach the pic wie Okocha and Kanu dey laff 2face

5 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 3:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]

ok just know that am on your trail to keep you checked

Jobless troll, keep following me everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by oyatz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who told you Igbos are holding them down?
Its you people that hate every non-Igbo Nigerians that want another country that need to champion the cause.
We can only wish you well , we won't fight your battles for you.
However, if you engage in unnecessary propaganda and preaching hatred against us, we will not keep quite but do the needful.

Nwakaumu:
Since you admited that igbo hate yoruba and yoruba hate igbo, why not as well start pressuring you legislator to insert the seccesion and refrendum clause in the constitution so that you can get rid of igbos who hate you as well,so you can move your one nigeria foward without being held back by igbos?but in reality its only igbos that are agitating to be free from you while you lot hide behind you keyboard and cheap china phone to critisize them,which in itself exposes you lot as either parasites or confused hypopcrites.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by AbakalikiPress: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
See as the mad man use style lump igbos into those who have resources when we all know their land is nothing but red dust and mud. (Attache by force syndrome)

Very unproductive land coupled with lazy flat heads who see crime as hustling..

99% of oil comes from south south and south west.

What about sea port in south west.

Hhahahhaa

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Marcelini(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2017
oyatz:
You people don't think deeply and this often make to find it difficult to accommodate contrary views objectively.

1) Do IPOB and igbos or any other tribe have the right to seek for secession? Oh yes, I strongly believe so.

2) Must non-igbos support the Igbo's secession? Not necessarily.

3) Do non-igbos have the right to seek for unity of the country? Of course, they do!

4) Are those who seek to Uphold the unity of the country necessarily enemies of the Igbo's? No sir!

If you are seeking for forceful unity of Ndiigbo with Nigeria by cheering and calling for military and police action against Ndiigbo, then it goes to reason that you are enemy of Igbo self determination struggle.

If you are seeking for Nigeria unity that doesn't involve Ndiigbo being part of the failed country, only than can you claim not to be an enemy of Igbo self determination plans.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by scholes0(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What is stopping Ekweremmadu,THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT FROM GROWING SOME BALLS AND SIMPLY ASK FOR A REFERENDUM ON THE SENATE FLOOR?!!

Has he lost his voice from licking Bukola Saraki and Dino melaye's A$$?

Hhahaa, lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What is stopping Ekweremmadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT FROM GROWING SOME BALLS AND SIMPLY ASK FOR A REFERENDUM ON THE SENATE FLOOR?!!

Has he lost his voice from licking Bukola Saraki and Dino melaye's A$$?

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Justiceleague1: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
hundredhunndred:

Jobless troll, keep following me everywhere.
lolss mental.. Enjoy ua beans dia grin grin iwò ati jetleeee grin ewa agoyin BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA grin grin grin
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by MasterChen: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol. Potor was schooled on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Justiceleague1:

lolss mental.. Enjoy ua beans dia grin grin
iwò ati jetleeee grin ewa agoyin BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA grin grin grin

Your being jobless is making you run mad, i hope you dont kill yourself soon when we starve you of attention.

4 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Justiceleague1: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2017
hundredhunndred:

Your being jobless is making you run mad, i hope you dont kill yourself soon when we starve you of attention.

finnfunn...oori bi ose lean....2bu don finish am grin grin
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by hundredhunndred: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Justiceleague1:

finnfunn...oori bi ose lean....2bu don finish am grin grin

Always writing incoherent trash and adding smileys to hide his frustration. I hail the person that turn your life this way, last response to you. Bye bye

6 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
This thread just dey make Odua Rep hungry me ... it certainly cant be worse than Nigeria.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
This thread just dey make Odua Rep hungry me ... it certainly cant be worse than Nigeria.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
We finished work on this one too.

This topic is old. We provided graphs, tables, links

Folks shouldn't waste their time responding to that potopoto clown on the other thread. He's not looking for answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Is Beard Allowed In The Navy But Disallowed In The Army And Airforce / Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.