Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14264 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by oyatz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
1)Your statement seems to be based on the faulty assumption that those who opposed secession of the southeast do so because they can't survive with out the southeast.

2) Are the Yorubas the people that will give you the go ahead to secede or they are the ones that will declare Biafra for you?

Warship:

But you are one of those who is fighting against Biafra

Since Yorubas can survive without the Biafrans, why oppose their secession.

Don't you think it is wise to allow your enemies to go.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
deedeedee1:

Blue3k, are you against Biafra?

I'm cool with self determination of any group. Let them go through actual steps like I suggested in my other threads related to biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol I did you a favor telling you the elections will hold. You're one of the many illiterates who think the election won't hold. I got you IPOB miscreants to admit it was just symbolic gesture. A gesture that changes nothing because participation rates in elections are abysmal. Seriously I had to Crack your skull open to impart knowledge to you.

I'm cool with self determination of any group. Let them go through actual steps like I suggested in my other threads related to biafra.

They're like the proverbial chicken fighting with his benefactor that is preventing it from going on a suicidal trip cheesy

We warned them too when Uwazurike was making merchandise of them but they never listened until some mumus were arrested at MMIA with biafran passport on their way to 'amelika' cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deomelo: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
oyatz:
1)Your statement seems to be based on the faulty assumption that those who opposed secession of the southeast do so because they can't survive with out the southeast.

2) Are the Yorubas the people that will give you the go ahead to secede or they are the ones that will declare Biafra for you?

When people are lazy and incompetent to do anything even to save their own skin, they blame their uselessness, laziness and incompetence on other people.

Victim and lazy mentality is part of their DNA.

15 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by reality1010: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

They're like the proverbial chicken fighting with his benefactor that is preventing it from going on a suicidal trip cheesy

We warned them too when Uwazurike was making merchandise of them but they never listened until some mumus were arrested at MMIA with biafran passport on their way to 'amelika' cheesy
Warned what?
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by reality1010: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

What step or steps did u suggest?U think self determination is an agbero activities.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nightking04(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

I have never heard that Nigeria generates dollars from the sale of Sand, Tar and Bitumen

Can you please enlighten me the more using facts and figures to show me how much in terms of dollars go into the Federation Account.
Thank you oh. Even the crude oil, i heard its 1 cup daily.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
reality1010:

What step or steps did u suggest?U think self determination is an agbero activities.

Simple get political like catalan and Scottish agitators instead of whining like useless kids. You people claim you have 60%-80% support base yet can't elect a soul that support your cause at any level. Now that independent candidate might be a thing strike while iron is hot.

Blue3k:

Take practical steps by me:

Elect IPOB and take over state house and governor positions.

Hold cordinated symbolic Referendum at state level that makes real headlines.

Elect IPOB to NASS have them push for real referendum amendment.

Then move on to next steps in time. I doubt you guys will do any of this. All you guys like doing is shouting zoo will fall and chasing Kanu's car when he shows up.

11 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
reality1010:

Warned what?

Keep asking. I dey come angry

4 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by ejanla077: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Can we export backstabbing
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nwakaumu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
ejanla077:
Can we export backstabbing
No,export cowardice or human skull.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by omenka(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

Leave that aside. Tell us what potor region contributes to federation account
When I read that comment, I cringed with disgust. That guy is nothing but q pained stark illiterate. Imagine jumping from the essence of the thread he created which is a querry regarding what exportable products are found in the SW to some nonsense about restructuring!

Very shameless things these people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by omenka(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
hundredhunndred:

He created the topic for tribal war but hiding behind what Yorubas contribute to the country. However, Yorubas support restructuring, our leaders even support biafra. The kid is one confused and frustrated ipob tout. cheesy
Happy about you guys' precise and timely retort. Just look at how all his blothers abandoned him to perish alone.

I'm sure he must be wondering what prodded him to open such dumb thread. Now he's bouncing around like a wound up toy, looking for a way out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by oyatz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
You are fixated on the need to hate Yorubas, instead of you to mount pressure on your political leaders to start the political processes that can ensure the insertion of referendum and secession clause in the constitution.

How will hatred for the Yoruba people guarantee Biafra?

Nwakaumu:
This thread has exposed the slave mentality of the yoruba.you claim to ve every thing to be on your yet you can stop from begging to unite with a person who does not want you.talk about inferiority complex.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by reality1010: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Simple get political like catalan and Scottish agitators instead of whining like useless kids. You people claim you have 60%-80% support base yet can't elect a soul that support your cause at any level. Now that independent candidate might be a thing strike while iron is hot.

U make no sense.Pls make sense by studying about Eritrea, countries in former USSR and how they gained self determination. Who told u that self determination can be only be achieved when u elect people to represent u at the rep or senate.Pls grow up.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by oyatz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
If IPOB goes political, contesting for election, they stand a great chance of losing their followers hip and good will because

1) Shouting Biafra daily doesn't necessarily confer leadership skills and special administrative/governance experience on you.

2) IPOB political office holders will face the same problems being faced by the present crop of leaders without any capacity to solve the problems.

3) By the time IPOB governors start owing 6months salaries, with dilapidated school buildings, bad roads, uncontrolled urbanization, it won't take two years before so many igbos will become enemies of IPOB.

Blue3k:

9 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by PVision2020(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

Even if you give them all the mineral resources in the world, they will still be chasing the Hausa and Igbo man to do ONE NIGERIA.
An Igbo man is always in delusion of him having too many enemies when nobody even cares about his existence.
I beg wetin concern yorubas with biafuro ?
Col Banjo led the biafran army to historic victories but biafrans only repay him with Death.
Wole soyinka was imprisoned because of Biafra but all he gets from you guys is insult.
If the yorubas decide to stick with one Nigeria how does that affect Biafra. At least everyone is entitle to his/her own decisions and Opinions.
Instead of you to hold your leaders accountable for your Biafuro you're busy pushing the blame on others who doesn't even give a damn whether you live or die.
I laugh when I here IPOB crying give us Biafra...it shows how irresponsible and insufficient you guys are.
Your destiny (Biafra) is in your Hands. So free us I beg

18 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by oyatz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eritrea fought 30 year bloody civil war (mostly guerrilla war) with Ethiopia before both sides became weary of the ugly situation and cane together to round table dialogue in which the peaceful dismemberment of the greater Ethiopia was reached via independence referendum for Eritrea.
However Eritrea has remained a very backward and a failed State since independence.

reality1010:

U make no sense.Pls make sense by studying about Eritrea, countries in former USSR and how they gained self determination. Who told u that self determination can be only be achieved when u elect people to represent u at the rep or senate.Pls grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by oyatz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
IPOB and indeed many separatist Igbos suffer from deep seated inferiority complex , delusion of persecution and exhibition of victim mentality

PVision2020:

An Igbo man is always in delusion of him having too many enemies when nobody even cares about his existence.
Col Banjo led the biafran army to historic victories but biafrans only repay him with Death.
Wole soyinka was imprisoned because of Biafra but all he gets from you guys is insult.
If the yorubas decide to stick with one Nigeria how does that affect Biafra. At least everyone is entitle to his/her own decisions and Opinions.
Instead of you to hold your leaders accountable for your Biafuro you're busy pushing the blame on others who doesn't even give a damn whether you live or die.
I laugh when I here IPOB crying give us Biafra...it shows how irresponsible and insufficient you guys are.

8 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by salford1: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
wristbangle:

You are a clown. grincheesygrin
jetleeee reminds me of dayokanu grin

12 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Chemcrown: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?
U suppose to be ceo of oodua comedy tv and i will add u to dat industrious omoluabi's thread. I'll keep laughing weneva i remember this.

13 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by tooth4tooth: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Infact my stomach is paining me with laughter.You be real yeye

10 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by salford1: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop worrying about them. Worry about your own leaders that pledge their fealty to One Nigeria. IPOB lack common sense you guys say you have 70%-90% support for your cause yet have no support NASS and state level. You whine to SW like beggars. You IPOB get shot by soldiers wrongly and Obiano your star cant be bothered to look into your death.

Take practical steps by me:

Elect IPOB and take over state house and governor positions.

Hold cordinated symbolic Referendum at state level that makes real headlines.

Elect IPOB to NASS have them push for real referendum amendment.

Then move on to next steps in time. I doubt you guys will do any of this. All you guys like doing is shouting zoo will fall and chasing Kanu's car when he shows up.
lmao at chasing kanu's car grin

11 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2017
reality1010:

Lol IPOB street urchin want to talk about maturity hilarious. You want to go war route again like Eritrea? USSR collapse naturally they soviets didn't let go of thwork territories. You don't know anything about history of these two yet you want to copy.

You guys won't take any practical steps like I've proven. You will beg other regions like to assist you. Everything is about SW support because you refuse to elect people that care abut you. You want pie in the sky scenarios or war. Continue sitting on lazy butts and shouting in street.

13 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2017
omenka:
When I read that comment, I cringed with disgust. That guy is nothing but q pained stark illiterate. Imagine jumping from the essence of the thread he created which is a querry regarding what exportable products are found in the SW to some nonsense about restructuring!

Very shameless things these people.

A shameless person is that one who never shows up in threads where Fulani herdsmen terrorism against Benue people is talked about but quick to show his demonic hopeless face whenever Biafra is talked about

A shameless idiot never rises in defense of his people in their hour of distress but always jump into Biafran threads like a cursed monkey.

A shameless idiot is that person who never bothers about his peoples plight but always in a haste to speak like a fool in another's plight.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2017
omenka:
Happy about you guys' precise and timely retort. Just look at how all his blothers abandoned him to perish alone.

I'm sure he must be wondering what prodded him to open such dumb thread. Now he's bouncing around like a wound up toy, looking for a way out.

A useless idiot is that person that never realized that the Yorubas have been cornered into a trap that will make it difficult for any of them to appear on any Biafran thread without being slaughtered for it

A useless idiot is that person that fails to realize that any Yoruba seen speaking bad against Biafra will be asked why he still opposes Biafra since he believes Odua can survive without the Biafrans

A useless idiot thinks until I get thousands of mentions by my fellow Biafrans then it means I am right. When in reality, I have given my people the ammunitions to further destroy any Yoruba that pokenose into any Biafran thread again.
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Decksaltedxx: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Warship:

Don't worry I will wait for you on any Biafran or Anambra threads.

Then will I disgrace you with your comment

I have never seen a dumb person like you before in my life. You are just bringing ridicule to your tribe, you must be one jobless wawa Ibo, cos they are the lesser Ibo and have no brain cos of the shape of their head. Wtf

10 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Decksaltedxx: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

Buhahahahahaha. I don die oooo

12 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Markfemi2: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2017
reality1010:

so in summary you want yorubas to fight for ibo independence
thunder fire your anus lol

13 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Markfemi2: 2:22am On Jul 27, 2017
PVision2020:

4 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nebuchadnezar: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2017
omenka:

trash trash trash trash
from a confused old man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers / Youths/Women Rally For Buhari In Bebeji LG In Kano (Photos) / Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.