Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers (43909 Views)

Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) / Rivers Police Rescues Kidnapped Victims, Recovers Toyota Highlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by swagagolic01(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

Yes, they get paid but is their pay commensurate with the danger of their job?? No it isint!
Anyone that fights for country and falls in the process deserves our respect, praise & gratitude.

Were they forced to join the army?? Dint they know about all this before they signed up for it?
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by pellummy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
nextprince:
Other than the courage to present their chest for bullets, I really wonder the trainings our soldiers get these days that untrained civilians are just killing them like chickens.
the last time i checked they are well trainned
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by PrinceMario(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
swagagolic01:

You sound like people are been forced to join the army, for heavens sake they get paid, they choosed to be there..... enough of this rubbish biko
How much can you be agreed to be played for you not to sleep, walks round the deep forest with a knowledge that you can die at any point in time.
See, appreciatie somethings. Life goes beyond APC VS PDP.
Some of them haven't seen their family for months, some years, just for you to sleep and have peace.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by pembisco(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Now, I've confirmed the military and the Nigerian government are covering their in abilities to defeat BKH

#Fact
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Smooyis(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Three gbosas for the gallant soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by nextprince: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
pellummy:

When and where did you check to confirm this?
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by iukpe: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
My salute to the fallen men. This is exactly how a country should act in the face of terror. Just a few days gap is even too much. If we had acted promptly on the chibok saga, some later incidents could have been reconsidered by the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by BetterChurch: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Much love and appreciation to our dear soldiers and friends. We love you
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by karnafiu03(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
swagagolic01:

You sound like people are been forced to join the army, for heavens sake they get paid, they choosed to be there..... enough of this rubbish biko
U are a blatant idiot...had it been there no military in this country, do u think your family will still exist

Ódé!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
I thought my liaring yoruba brother,lai mohammed said they have been defeated.
Oh I remember technically defeated.
I don't have pity for the nigerian army me though that is good in killing unarmed protesters.
It is written that what goes around comes around.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by YaksonFCA(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
RIP. Combatants
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
What a game life is. Ignorance is part of the matrix. I do not still understand, how a man will enroll into the military, to defend a country that has never done anything for him or his parents and grandparents, then receives small salaries and promise to give his life to defend a fraud, amalgamated so that the political elite of the local country can share money with Western Elites who own oil companies. They sit at home and sponsor politicians to keep their oil licenses. Now you pick a gun at shoot at Boko Harams, another set of idiots, who are also victims of a system that promoted religion above academics, now they become zombies for God and they kill and are ready to die for the God they only hope to see. But actually they have no idea which of the planets that the God lives.

The Soldiers and the terrorists are two sets of idiots who are products of poverty engineered by the 'government'; a fraud amalgamated just to share OML/OPL.

The day people stop joining the military and Terrorism is the day we will face our common enemy. The 1% who own OPL/OML and their accomplices who own the Seven Sisters.

I have no RIPs to give to idiots. I reserve it for my Dog.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by pretee246(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:
Mumu soldiers.
what has your confused family done to protect a neighbor's property not to talk of protecting lives and property of a nation...

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by gberra: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abagworo:
Very sad good news. I don't know how these terrorists convince full bodied men and women into suicidal missions.
Mixed bag of feelings.
While some are surrendering, some others are ready to die for its course. Wild indoctrination backed with incentives, I guess.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by hokafor(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is terrible u lost 9 to rescue 10. How many terrorist was killed ?
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by mrtayesynchro(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
tdayof:
Damn! Anti aircraft guns. That Shiit was the reason why we lost many soldiers.

Bros na true talk,AA that is used to shoot down aircrafts is what boko dey use against Nigerian army,the casualty will definitely be high AA unlike AK 47 will decapacitate your arm or leg and even your whole body with a single bullet and also bombs na im boko dey use against NA's AK 47
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by iluvpomo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
swagagolic01:

Were they forced to join the army?? Dint they know about all this before they signed up for it?
To you, every thing is about money. All over the word citizens of the world herald their gallant men/women of the army. Here on NL, blockheads just find fault with them instead!
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by wwwkaycom(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:
Mumu soldiers.
You need serious brain reset please.

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by omsal84(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Was that a swap deal? 10 for 10! What then is the difference?
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Jaqenhghar: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
pellummy:

You are joking right?
What training? Stand on your head from dusk to dawn na him be training?
Ill trained, Ill equipped is what brought this. Im sure they went in guns blazing no recon, no scouting nothing.
Ironically its their ogas that steal monies to be used to train and equip them properly. They on the other hand will protect and die for their thieving ogas, then turn around and vent their frustration on the civilians who praise them
Now aint that a b!tćh
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by mrtayesynchro(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
illuminated93:
I think the people dishing out commands to these fine brave men are incompetent.
Why should the Army send nine persons to their death just so ten persons can be set free?
Whichever way you choose to look at this issue, that mission made a mockery about the existential intelligence of the Army . Nine deaths just so 10 persons can be rescued? This is a Huge capital to bokoharam that place no value on their lives and believe they will be given 72 virgins and even more if they send as many enemies as they can to their death.

AA is the problem
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Kudos Gallant Men....

I'm even scared to sleep at Night here in Polo Road Maiduguri cry

What are u still doing in Maiduguri
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Jaqenhghar: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
To you, every thing is about money. All over the word citizens of the world herald their gallant men/women of the army. Here on NL, blackheads just find fault with them instead!
In Nigeria EVERYTHING is about money. If you dont have money no one respecrs you or treats you with any dignity. Its in each and everyone of us. Everybody wants to be a millionaire.
Thays why even the government doesnt care about the welfare of its citizens. Its our culture
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by popularbc: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
10 rescued +10 killed =.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by iluvpomo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

In Nigeria EVERYTHING is about money. If you dont have money no one respecrs you or treats you with any dignity. Its in each and everyone of us. Everybody wants to be a millionaire.
Thays why even the government doesnt care about the welfare of its citizens. Its our culture
Then go and sell yourself for a few lousy bucks if money if that's your motto in life.
Corruption is not in our culture it is a disease.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Jaqenhghar: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
Then go and sell yourself for a few lousy bucks if money if that's your motto in life.
Corruption is not in our culture it is a disease.

No need to get all waspish. Denial wont help you at all. You must be from outside Nigeria to not know that the average Nigerian is all about him self and his money. This is a country where cheating is called being sharp.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by sshalom(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
May GOD almighty comfort the families of the gallant soldiers.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by iluvpomo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

No need to get all waspish. Denial wont help you at all. You must be from outside Nigeria to not know that the average Nigerian is all about him self and his money. This is a country where cheating is called being sharp.
Don't you desire change?? It starts with us .... as gargantuan as the task may be.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
kudos to them.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Multi1: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:
Mumu soldiers.

Imagine someone close to u was among those abducted? Imagine it was a family member , Imagine it was u.

Atlast d soldiers risked their lives nd 10 died on d process nd u were set free.

Lets be human for once.
[color=#006600][/color]
These pple use their lives to defend ours.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Jaqenhghar: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

Don't you desire change?? It starts with us .... as gargantuan as the task may be.
Oga
Being honourable in this cesspit is such a huge burden. I try to stay straight and I know that that slchange wont happen in my lifetime. Until Nigerians understand how their actions affect the development of this country we wont move. Bit everyone believes we dont have a problem. Even you who is talking you believe all is well so make we siddon dey look
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by delpee(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
God bless our soldiers and their families. They never relent in their efforts to make our society a safer place to live in. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. May God comfort and uphold their families and friends.

3 powerful gbosas to Nigerian Army!!! Proud of you guys anyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] / Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.