Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers (43920 Views)

Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) / Rivers Police Rescues Kidnapped Victims, Recovers Toyota Highlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by cutievik: 3:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by cutievik: 3:06am On Jul 27, 2017
sasquareT:

all lies bro..three of my lecturers has been confirmed dead their body in the mug already while 3 are still missing
Can u give me more information?? I guess our special Armed Forces were using the light skinned Hilux again as usual for crying out loud the Nigerian army should equip our boys duely, a rescue mission with hilux against AA Guns?? I doubt they even had enough firepower...God punish those who sent them there.... cry cry cry cry waste of our special Armed Forces Special Forces, AFSF
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Myself2(m): 3:47am On Jul 27, 2017
coptic:

Look, if you don't have anything to say, just shush it!

These men sacrifice their lives, sleep, peace, pleasure, and so much more just to ensure that you enjoy that which they lack. Instead of appreciation, this is what they get from you?

You think everything is APC vs PDP abi?

Nonsense!

Exactly
Most people forget that theses soldiers are people's fathers,husbands,brothers,uncles and even fiancees that promised their wives to be that "Hey honey,don't be scared,I'll be alright and I'll come back safe to you "
How do you think those their loved ones feel when they learn of their sudden killing
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Brushless: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Luckylife:
kudos to the NA
Praise God!
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Litmus:
Those of you young people that are Nigerian most pay no heed to those who flood your Nairaland with, "this country must disintegrate" , "mumu-geria" "zoogeria" and so on. You don't really know the true identity of these people, don't know if they are Nigerians, Racists, paid individuals from Neighbourhing nation's, most of whome are fighting for the alternative model of an Africa reintroduced to colonial masters such as France. You only have Nigeria.

Here's an uncomfortable thought,which is another way of looking at something: the Western powers carved up Africa in that thire League of Nations or whatever, in order to prevent wars among themselves. Remove those boundaries today and we will go to war tomorrow, all over Africa, for there are very few pieces of habitable land on the continent not up for tribal/ethno-national dispute.

Those who are wise will read this comment and take it to heart, but many are stupiid and won't even read

Nigeria is all we have, some of us don't want to be adopted citizens of any other country, yet some idiots and tribalist will not allow us be. If Nigeria will work it has to be from our collective efforts, slowly but surely

I must commend the army for their sacrifice, kudos to all our gallant soldiers, your legacies will live on

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by naijagobetter(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
Nice one,Left me wondering why they weren't this swift in rescuing the chibok girls undecided
the power that be than did not believe the girls were abducted.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Josephjnr(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

8 soldiers are lost in the process of rescuing 10 people and you are saluting? Is the life of a Nigerian soldier that cheap?

Soldiers are here to protect us or die trying.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by sasquareT(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
your grammar dey sour
continued feeding on my grammar and leave the message I just passed across.
misplaced priority
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by krixik(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2017
They should stop wasting our lean resources conducting oil exploration in the north cos there is no drop of oil there. It has been going on since Nigeria existence with no proof of hydrocarbon deposits up there. Nonsense.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
swagagolic01:

You sound like people are been forced to join the army, for heavens sake they get paid, they choosed to be there..... enough of this rubbish biko

May God have mercy on u. U should have been created an animal . U have lost d potent humanity in u. It is indeed a pity.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by EmekaBlue(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Boko killing NA since 20....

im arahia
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2017
I might sound harsh but it is the truth, nigeria seem to me as a visionless state, what happen to all these places where oil are found like benue and kogi which are even safe. Perhaps, what happen to the existing refineries? Are they working effectively? Why must u go to a place where is unsave for citizens for such oil exploration. There is need for proper reasoning
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by isahsalee: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
You mean the corrupt Olufalaye?
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by precious1967(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2017
RIP to d dead but ds is not d time to look for oil while we are yet to defeat bokoharam. we are wastin d little resources we have instead to dyesify.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by isahsalee: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2017
rapistomenka:
Anything for oil..... Olu falae's farmland has been made the unofficial grazing area for the Fulani herdsmen yet no soldier has been posted there.

Have you seen why I don't pity those retarded f00ls called the Nigerian army

You mean the corrupt Olu Falae? let cow continue to feed on his farm the way he was feeding on our national treasury all these years.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by mzeepositive: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
your grammar dey sour
u are a fool of the century mourning life of loved ones and u here complaining about grammar d next RPG wey dey fire nation ur family house he go land then u go know Wat is like to b in theater of war
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Vonwolf(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2017
Rescued 10, lost 9...Rip to the fallen heroes
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by swagagolic01(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
PrinceMario:
How much can you be agreed to be played for you not to sleep, walks round the deep forest with a knowledge that you can die at any point in time.
See, appreciatie somethings. Life goes beyond APC VS PDP.
Some of them haven't seen their family for months, some years, just for you to sleep and have peace.

Were they forced to be there?? You guys should stop this nonsense... serving nigeria is the biggest mistake any1 can make, my dad gave his 35 years to this useless country, retired 2006 no gratuity non pension till date, I repeat, serving nigeria is a BIG mistake....
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by DJInfluence: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
lose 9 lives to save 10..Well We thank God for the rescued workers. And may the souls of those faceless heroes rest in peace.

1 min silence here please in honour of the fallen heroes.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Working cool

My brother I no gbedu that work o o o .this one you are saying u can't sleep n this people are nt even telling us d truth as regards to book boys,just be careful
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by mrkings84(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2017
What were nnpc workers doing in borno??
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by Willyking033(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Now for the soldiers dat paid this ultimate price can someone pls ask the government what efforts they are making to ensure the safety and the well being of the soldiers families Don't forget most of those soldiers that lost their lives, their families strongly relied on them for survival###
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2017
mzeepositive:

u are a fool of the century
mourning life of loved ones and u here complaining about grammar
d next RPG wey dey fire nation ur family house he go land
then u go know Wat is like to b in theater of war
your grammar dey sour tongue tongue
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by enemyofprogress: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2017
sasquareT:

continued feeding on my grammar and leave the message I just passed across.
misplaced priority
your grammar dey sour grin grin
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by juman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
God knows how many oil workers killed like that.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by juman(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
While the level of suffering in that community is increasing, the government does not care about the masses.

Government need to build a country that gives hope to everybody.
Thats then boko haram could be defeated.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by juman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
sasquareT:
lies 3 of my lecturers has been confirmed dead and their body has been deposited in mug already why 3 are still missing embarassed

Hmmmm
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by FrancisIgya: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
For every life rescued a soldier died. Our armed forces need better training and equipment.
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by MosD: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
This what you get when you exchange tactical terrorists to release adoptees
Re: Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers by morisnewrain(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
LordCrimson:
Nice one,Left me wondering why they weren't this swift in rescuing the chibok girls undecided
Nigeria was led by a drunk then and Army swiftness was not motivated because NSA Dasuki was busy sharing the fund meant to motivate them to be this swift among politicians and army then. No hope for army then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.