Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men (31598 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by bamisepeters(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
You think it is only when you beat a woman that you maltreat her?

There are so many ways you can be maltreating your woman which includes lack of care, not spending time with her, not fulfilling her desires either sexually or outside it and so on.

The truth is that the more you maltreat her the more you show her the way to the arms of other men out there who are ready to give her multiple of what you are denying her of.

Many women can only endure hardship for a while, they can be manipulated easily, for this alone you as a man needs to be up and doing.

Do you know how hard they try to resist the temptation that comes their way? Let me even put it this way; do you know many men are dying to get just a minute of her time? and do you know there are those ones dreaming for them to have her in their bed or those even saying it to her that they are ready to give her whatever she want if she can grant them entry into her most sacred part?

I bet you, you wouldn't know how much it hurts to see your woman moan in response to sexual pleasure under another man.

If she is trying all she can to resist the temptations staring at her face which other women out there cannot resist and you cannot still deem it fit to be all she deserves then you need to really check yourself.

Every good woman deserves to be cared for and mostly should share little of your time with you.

This is why i usually say that even if you are as busy as the president of a state you should try to make out time to be with your woman.

Money isn't everything you know? Apart from fulfilling your financial duties she also deserves to be cuddled and be listened to.

Remember that social networks now make it easier for you to get other people's attention, don't let the disadvantages of social media ruin your home as someone else might be giving her the attention she is lacking from you which might catapult to something deeper.

A woman who is shown care and all is still finding her way into other men's arms let alone the one you are battering or not giving little of your time just to put smiles on her face.

The truth is that she will soon find a place to hide and it will be in the arms of another gentle man who knows the worth of a good woman.

The truth is that you are the one that will regret it as you will not find someone like her.

They use to say it is only God that is not replaceable, humans can be replaced. I bet you, in this case when it gets to that stage when a good woman have to leave you for another man you will find her type to no avail.

Even when you cannot fulfil the financial needs of a woman she knows you want to through your effort but because of one thing or the other you are not able to fulfil them.

Women also understand situations most times but not when you want to take them for granted.

If you think you deserve to be happy in your home consider making her as happy as possible.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/07/when-you-maltreat-her-she-becomes.html

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by BlackDBagba: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by vizkiz: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
True words

9 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by divinehand2003(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na lie

True definition of olosho.

Real ladies fight to keep their man for better and for worse.

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very very correct. I wish they will listen. If you want the best from a woman, treat her like a queen and you will be happy forever

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Someone just became the new love of the nairaland ladies. Don't drown on the love bamisepeters

They love you when you appear to be on their side.

True Talk anyway. Nice writeup

16 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie

A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by MrCork: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
A time will come when the real ladies will get tired of fighting to keep their man especially if better guys that treat them well are coming after them.

angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrCork:

angry
Stay away from my mention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Very very correct. I wish they will listen
"You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by MrCork: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:

...u again??....0000oo lord hav mercy...so u sayin u want to fight ladies to keep their man cozz u tire for them... correccct?.. SHAME ON U!!!(no oofeense) undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by MrCork: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Stay away from my mention.

...u commmmto nairaland given women advise to steal their men n then u complain cozzzz we expose u??..oooo grow up mannn!!! embarassed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by DarkMagic(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Of course na
who wants to stay with a guy or girl that maltreats them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Divay22(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
You said it all
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
"You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it"
Are you talking to me or the men that don't value their partner?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Are you talking to me or the men that don't value their partner?
The men that don't value their partner.

9 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Oyindidi(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz:
True words
shocked
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
The men that don't value their partner.
Don't mind them my sister

3 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by dyze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na lie

Brain full your head

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by toastedbread: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Whether you maltreat or "princess treat" her, if she's a hoe, she'll always go to a farmer.
Nice piece tho.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
bro try to make the least dough and u will find there is notin special about'women' u will use and pass em down to ur palz to use too ..keeping a Woman wont be the probs its keeping the WOMEN THAT WILL BE THE PROBLEM focus on sucess and your career

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
toastedbread:
Whether you maltreat or "princess treat" her, if she's a hoe, she'll always go to a farmer.
Nice piece tho.
Lolzz... But y date someone just to maltreat them? That's sadistic.

6 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Jaqenhghar: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Try telling that to my cousin
After rescuing one babe from an abusive boyfriend . The police waded into the matter and to his dismay the girl took sides with her BF and made it look like my cousin was the mischief maker.... fighting her BF for no reaso. I remember when we went to bail him he wept tears of frustration grin
Im sure if he had a gun He woulda smoked those two grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by toastedbread: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzz... But y date someone just to maltreat them? That's sadistic.

You don't date someone to maltreat them. A lady always acts like she's good, wife material,... in the course of dating, her true nature comes out and the guy is forced naturally to match her true nature.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
toastedbread:

You don't date someone to maltreat them. A lady always acts like she's good, wife material,... in the course of dating, her true nature comes out and the guy is forced naturally to match her true nature.
Seems you support that. Its best to let d person go.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by toastedbread: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
Seems you support that. Its best to let d person go.

I do not support it. Maltreating has various degrees. No u making it look like it's d guys who only maltreats; Ladies do too.

2 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
toastedbread:

I do not support it. Maltreating has various degrees. No u making it look like it's d guys who only maltreats; Ladies do too.

Ladies maltreat men? I don't know about that o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by goingape1: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
bamisepeters:
You think it is only when you beat a woman that you maltreat her?

There are so many ways you can be maltreating your woman which includes lack of care, not spending time with her, not fulfilling her desires either sexually or outside it and so on.

The truth is that the more you maltreat her the more you show her the way to the arms of other men out there who are ready to give her multiple of what you are denying her of.

Many women can only endure hardship for a while, they can be manipulated easily, for this alone you as a man needs to be up and doing.

Do you know how hard they try to resist the temptation that comes their way? Let me even put it this way; do you know many men are dying to get just a minute of her time? and do you know there are those ones dreaming for them to have her in their bed or those even saying it to her that they are ready to give her whatever she want if she can grant them entry into her most sacred part?

I bet you, you wouldn't know how much it hurts to see your woman moan in response to sexual pleasure under another man.

If she is trying all she can to resist the temptations staring at her face which other women out there cannot resist and you cannot still deem it fit to be all she deserves then you need to really check yourself.

Every good woman deserves to be cared for and mostly should share little of your time with you.

This is why i usually say that even if you are as busy as the president of a state you should try to make out time to be with your woman.

Money isn't everything you know? Apart from fulfilling your financial duties she also deserves to be cuddled and be listened to.

Remember that social networks now make it easier for you to get other people's attention, don't let the disadvantages of social media ruin your home as someone else might be giving her the attention she is lacking from you which might catapult to something deeper.

A woman who is shown care and all is still finding her way into other men's arms let alone the one you are battering or not giving little of your time just to put smiles on her face.

The truth is that she will soon find a place to hide and it will be in the arms of another gentle man who knows the worth of a good woman.

The truth is that you are the one that will regret it as you will not find someone like her.

They use to say it is only God that is not replaceable, humans can be replaced. I bet you, in this case when it gets to that stage when a good woman have to leave you for another man you will find her type to no avail.

Even when you cannot fulfil the financial needs of a woman she knows you want to through your effort but because of one thing or the other you are not able to fulfil them.

Women also understand situations most times but not when you want to take them for granted.

If you think you deserve to be happy in your home consider making her as happy as possible.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/07/when-you-maltreat-her-she-becomes.html
Bullshiit!

not applicable to black women!

the more you beat the shiit out of them the more there love grow for you and the less you stop beating them, the more there love diminish for you.

just like law of demand!

STOP TREATING WOMEN LIKE SOME KIND OF SUPER CREATURE undecided

quote from The wiseape: the moment you start thinking that you won't find anyone better than her, is the beginning of your downfall!

38 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by lmm4real: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
what of when she maltreats you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by cana882(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
I hear you...

Ladies can never be satisfied. Show them attention, no they want money. Give them money, no they want love. Oya love them, no they want enthusiasm and flare in the relationship.

Just give her hot sex & enough cash & you're good to go. Yea & also love with your head & not your heart or dick. Fake creatures
You're welcome wink

16 Likes

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by auntysimbiat(f): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na xo
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Pascal11: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.