Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Master Autodesk Revit In 12 Weeks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Master Autodesk Revit In 12 Weeks (447 Views)

Learn Autocad & Revit Architecture In Abuja / 12 Weeks Intensive Training On Interior Design... / Autocad Inventor And Revit Training In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Autodesk Revit In 12 Weeks by wondreboy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017

Re: Master Autodesk Revit In 12 Weeks by psychologist(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
wondreboy:
http://revitpro.carrd.co
Hello bro
What do u think is happening to my revit software..immediately I launch it and works for few minutes, it freezes and will start showing not responding
I use pavilion dm4, icore5, 4gb ram
Re: Master Autodesk Revit In 12 Weeks by wondreboy(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
How did you install the software?
Offline or online?
If it's offline, the issue might be from the setup file, i.e the software itself.
If you have enough data, you could do an express installation of the students' version from Autodesk website. If you don't have enough data, then look around for another setup file that's working fine on another PC.
However, if you're sure the issue is not from the software - let's say, someone else used the same setup file and its working just fine on his/her PC - then it's obvious the issue is from your system; that's the purview of a hardware/software engineer...
Hope this helps?

http://revitpro.carrd.co
psychologist:

Hello bro
What do u think is happening to my revit software..immediately I launch it and works for few minutes, it freezes and will start showing not responding
I use pavilion dm4, icore5, 4gb ram

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job / Recruitment: Navy Reschedules Date For Aptitude Test / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.