Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought (2051 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
The more I keep reading the Bible, the more I see every events as tales by moonlight.

Anyways, This image gat me laughing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wow, so a human being created by GOD boldly came online to mock JESUS, what actually do you find funny? my bible tells me the foolishness of GOD is better than the wiseness of man, keep being wise in your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by jonbellion(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
CoolSmithz:
Wow,
so a human being created by GOD boldly came online to mock JESUS,
what actually do you find funny?
my bible tells me the foolishness of GOD is better than the wiseness of man,
keep being wise in your eyes.
*facepalm*
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is why most Facebook users are not educated and very dumb

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Deicide: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
CoolSmithz:
Wow,
foolishness
1. The quality of lacking good sense.
Weakness
stupidity
folly
silliness
2.Conduct or acts lacking good sense.
Stupidity
Nonsense
imprudence

O guy the definition of foolishness hasn't changed a bit grin and your God is Foolish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Deicide: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by hahn(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
CoolSmithz:
Wow,

Thanks for letting us know that god possesses foolishness. It is good to hear it from someone who believes in it too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by chemystery: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
adepeter26:
This gat me laughing
This simple post has a lot of message. A food for thought for an open-minded theist
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Deicide:

foolishness
1. The quality of lacking good sense.
Weakness
stupidity
folly
silliness
2.Conduct or acts lacking good sense.
Stupidity
Nonsense
imprudence

O guy the definition of foolishness hasn't changed it a bit grin and your God is Foolish

Is this ow ur life is so frustrated,
U are dumbass
U are ao senseless
U must be a saddist
U hungry atheists would just be look for a christian thread 2 enter
If u don't believe can u please just shut d fvck up and ignore and keep ur useless belief 2 ur self instead of showing d world how stupid u are
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
chemystery:
This simple post has a lot of message. A food for thought for an open-minded theist
Are there open-minded theists BTW sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by NairalandSARS: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
But how would John describe an aeroplane or a tank if he saw one?
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Deicide: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

U are dumbass
U are ao senseless
U must be a saddist
If u don't believe can u please just shut d fvck up and ignore and keep ur useless belief 2 ur self instead of showing d world how stupid u are
Why are you butthurt and who told you that am an Atheist? i was just pointing that the definition of Foolishness hasn't changed at all which ur God totally is i mean you said it ya self Gods Foolishness grin

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2017
God is wise but Yahweh is foolish

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by UncleSnr(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
God is wise but Yahweh is foolish
Guy explain please.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by dalaman: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
So Jesus is a horse pilot. Na wah oo.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by hahn(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

U are dumbass
U are ao senseless
U must be a saddist

And you are the one that doesn't sound like what you described abi?

Jesus must be proud of you undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by dalaman: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

And you are the one that doesn't sound like what you described abi?

Jesus must be proud of you undecided

grin. The fool is projecting all his insecurities on others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
UncleSnr:
Guy explain please.
God is wise because he is God but Yahweh is foolish because he is foolish.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by hahn(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2017
dalaman:

grin. The fool is projecting all his insecurities on others.

Truly the real fool is the one that believes in Jehovah grin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by jonbellion(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Cam Jesus even survive westeros
Cc
Hopefullandlord

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by 0temAtum: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
CoolSmithz:
Wow,
Ordinary boko haram with bombs sef will finish fictitious Jesus who is to come with 'horse and sword' to fight with bombs. I wish I'm alive to witness the coming of the fictitious hero cheesy grin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by UncleSnr(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
God is wise because he is God but Yahweh is foolish because he is foolish.
Is God different from Yahweh?
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by obinna58(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by 0temAtum: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
UncleSnr:
Is God different from Yahweh?
Yes, God is the creator of Yahweh.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by oaroloye(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
MISHIGAS!

adepeter26:
The more I keep reading the Bible, the more I see every events as tales by moonlight.

Anyways, This image gat me laughing

A SEER sees the Spiritual Forces behind actions and events; his mind translates them into something that he can communicate to listeners of the time.

. 1st CHRONICLES 21:15.

15. And God sent an Angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it:
and as he was destroying,
The LORD beheld,
and He repented him of the Evil,
and said to the Angel that destroyed,

"It is enough,
stay now thine hand."

And the Angel of The LORD
stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
16. And David lifted up his eyes,
and saw the Angel of The LORD
stand between the Earth and the Heaven,
having a drawn sword in his hand
stretched out over Jerusalem.
Then David and the Elders of Israel,
who were clothed in sackcloth,
fell upon their faces.

THIS ONE ANGEL, WITH ONE SWORD, WAS TAKING OUT A WHOLE CITY!

What do you think THE LORD YAHSHUA could do?

The Japanese have a term for this type of Sword: the term is ZANPAKUTO.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by 0temAtum: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

A SEER sees the Spiritual Forces behind actions and events; his mind translates them into something that he can communicate to listeners of the time.

. 1st CHRONICLES 21:15.

15. And God sent an Angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it:
and as he was destroying,
The LORD beheld,
and He repented him of the Evil,
and said to the Angel that destroyed,

"It is enough,
stay now thine hand."

And the Angel of The LORD
stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
16. And David lifted up his eyes,
and saw the Angel of The LORD
stand between the Earth and the Heaven,
having a drawn sword in his hand
stretched out over Jerusalem.
Then David and the Elders of Israel,
who were clothed in sackcloth,
fell upon their faces.

THIS ONE ANGEL, WITH ONE SWORD, WAS TAKING OUT A WHOLE CITY!

What do you think THE LORD YAHSHUA could do?

The Japanese have a term for this type of Sword: the term is ZANPAKUTO.

Story for the gods. This never happened. This is a fictitious version of the real thing which happened millions of years ago, according to the DOCTUFOS OF truth. I'll quote the passage soon.

Tabioth 24:1-3

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR 1. After these things, Daoud began to feel weak. For the disease which the angels of Yahweh had poured out had greatly affected him. And Daoud told Nathan his son what he shall do, saying, go after Simei and Abiatar the priests and kill them. 2. Kill also Joab whom I have kept in prison. And do not spare Jonathan and Adonijah the sons of Solmani also. Find them and kill them all. 3. And you shall live long on the throne of Yacob. And you shall do according to the commandments of our Lord. Do not keep the scribes away from you. Let them write the things according to the leading of the lord.

Now to explain further, the higher beings have eyes which can see viruses and bacteria etc. They can even pack viruses and bacteria with their hands and pour it, hence the bolded. The angels of wicked Yahweh poured the disease-causing organisms upon the land of Yacob. There was no sword involved so stop telling Lies.
Also, why I think Fictitious Jesus is unwise is that those fictitious character who killed him with just two nails, (according to the words of sonofluc1fer) have died long ago, thousands of years. And by now they should be burning in the fictitious hell of fictitious Jesus. But that isn't enough. Fictitious Jesus still wants to come out of the book called bible with a sword to fight real human beings who didn't know how he even died in the storybook. Isn't this absurd?

Anyway, Faulkin, who is the actual human version of fictitious Jesus has died some millions of years back in Sodom-Egypt, in the periods of the homo erectuses is not coming back.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by alBHAGDADI: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Medicine and advanced health systems haven't been able to HEAL certain ailments that Yahshua the Messiah healed.

If the advancement still can't heal, what makes you think advancement in warfare can go face to face with that same Awesome Power of Old?

One thing you need to know is that all these advancements were prophesied in the same Bible. If the Powers behind the writers could prophesy accurately, which we can see come to pass, what makes you think they've not prepared ahead of time?

You think the creature can be a match for the Creator? You think mere humans can be a match for the One Who told the end from the beginning?

Pls, think again.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by 0temAtum: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Medicine and advanced health systems haven't been able to HEAL certain ailments that Yahshua the Messiah healed.

If the advancement still can't heal, what makes you think advancement in warfare can go face to face with that same Awesome Power of Old?

One thing you need to know is that all these advancements were prophesied in the same Bible. If the Powers behind the writers could prophesy accurately, which we can see come to pass, what makes you think they've not prepared ahead of time?

You think the creature can be a match for the Creator? You think mere humans can be a match for the One Who told the end from the beginning?

Pls, think again.

That's if your Yahshua(Faulkin) actually healed any single soul. undecided Eubius and Eusebius really tried in their acts of storytelling.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by alBHAGDADI: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:

That's if your Yahshua(Faulkin) actually healed any single soul. undecided Eubius and Eusebius really tried in their acts of storytelling.
How comenyou are the only fool who believe in this garbage? grin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by 0temAtum: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
How comenyou are the only fool who believe in this garbage? grin
because I am living in the future, with foresight. You guys are living in the tales of 2017 years ago. cheesy
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

Truly the real fool is the one that believes in Jehovah grin
Then d biggest fool is d 1 hu can't mind his/her own business
U don't believe God exist
den y are u guys nay disturbed over Christian threads
leave us alone na
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by hahn(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Then d biggest fool is d 1 hu can't mind his/her own business
U don't believe God exist
den y are u guys nay disturbed over Christian threads
leave us alone na

Stop disturbing us on our televisions asking us to come and pay tithe and offering
Stop preaching in buses
Stop saying "god save us all" on a thread where people died in an accident. (This is very idiotic by the way)
Stop threatening us with a non existent hell and the wrath of your non existent god
Stop claiming your god exists and refuse to show us evidence
Stop making noise on Sundays and night vigils
Stop forcing our kids to read your nonsense books in schools

Keep your beliefs within the confines of your room and imagination where it belongs and we will do the same

Shame no dey catch una? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual 7th January Lesson 19 : Topic - GAMBLING / Is It Ok For A Christian To Own A Hotel? / In The Beginning: Snakes Had Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.