Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! (2573 Views)

25 Tonnes Of Dry Turmeric For Sale(America Cleaning) / Dry Split Turmeric For Sale / Contact Ginger Manager Resource Company Limited For Your Ginger And Turmeric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
tonnes of dry split ginger and turmeric for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me.

Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
still available. Take ur chance
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
how do you want the business done. We can meet if u want.
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Mathseun: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Let pcha 08102231933
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Fayobless: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2017
how much do you sell your dry ginger per ton
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
pls see my signature call, message or whatasapp and lets do business.
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
still very much on ground. Size the opportunity
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Derealme(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria?
Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mathseun:
Let pcha 08102231933
i added u to my contact but didnt see u on whatsapp
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
join those who are getting theirs and who will. Awaits ur prompt response
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by depumpin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
lets Chat mod,,,,,, i work with one Ginger company,,,, 07017289336 whatsapp
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
depumpin:
lets Chat mod,,,,,, i work with one Ginger company,,,, 07017289336 whatsapp
okay. Check ur whatsapp. I left a message there for you.
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
wow, if you have not contacted me, u are really missing alot . Join the lucky ones and get your share cheap
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Before you deal, check well for Fraud. 90% of Nigerians are fraudsters.

Meet face to face in a secure place and make sure that your goods have been loaded in your car before payment.

1 Like

Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Before you deal, check well for Fraud. 90% of Nigerians are fraudsters.

Meet face to face in a secure place and make sure that your goods have been loaded in your car before payment.

yes you very right. but u should have read the post before posting this. In my company, we deliver the goods to you before receiving payment. its part of the message above. God bless and thank you.
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
sholapay:
yes you very right. but u should have read the post before posting this. In my company, we deliver the goods to you before receiving payment. its part of the message above. God bless and thank you.

There will be no payment of any sort during delivery? Customs won't hold delivery driver down in benin while your line magically goes off same instant?

And driver won't contact buyer to say he settles "customs" as your number as the supplier is magically not going?
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
iamexcelblog:

There will be no payment of any sort during delivery? Customs won't hold delivery driver down in benin while your line magically goes off same instant?

And driver won't contact buyer to say he settles "customs" as your number as the supplier is magically not going?
. my bro/sis. i can boldly tell you you are 100% wrong. we know what we Do and we have in business for quite a time now and we have never had issues with anyone. well i guess you might have had a business which went wrong before but always make sure you make you findings well. as those that i am dealing knows how this business goes. do you know anything bank guarantee. No im not sure you do. pls to anyone reading this pls for real watch out for scammers never pay until you have you goods with.

To assure my readers, incase what my bro is suggesting happens, pls dont pay any money because tgats not our agreement. Shalom
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
sholapay:
. my bro/sis. i can boldly tell you you are 100% wrong. we know what we Do and we have in business for quite a time now and we have never had issues with anyone. well i guess you might have had a business which went wrong before but always make sure you make you findings well. as those that i am dealing knows how this business goes. do you know anything bank guarantee. No im not sure you do. pls to anyone reading this pls for real watch out for scammers never pay until you have you goods with.

To assure my readers, incase what my bro is suggesting happens, pls dont pay any money because tgats not our agreement. Shalom

I have never been scammed and will never be scammed.

They make attempts and dont succeed. These are the formats they use and thats what I outlined for you.

Going through your profile, you are just registered less than 3 weeks. Nd this is your one and only threaded on Nairaland. Funny enough, you are already selling in tonnes.

You mind posting your company address for verification?
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2017
iamexcelblog:

I have never been scammed and will never be scammed.

They make attempts and dont succeed. These are the formats they use and thats what I outlined for you.

Going through your profile, you are just registered less than 3 weeks. Nd this is your one and only threaded on Nairaland. Funny enough, you are already selling in tonnes.

You mind posting your company address for verification?
lol. i like this that are doing it is just prove how real i am. our offices are at both Lagos and Kaduna . My bro instead of doubting me, lets make an agreement. buy from me and if on the long run any of what you suspected happens, Broadcast my phone number, picture and email address tagging that im a stammer. but if it turnout good just come back on this post and tell others that you were wrong and that i am for real. Deal?
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2017
sholapay:
lol. i like this that are doing it is just prove how real i am. our offices are at both Lagos and Kaduna . My bro instead of doubting me, lets make an agreement. buy from me and if on the long run any of what you suspected happens, Broadcast my phone number, picture and email address tagging that im a stammer. but if it turnout good just come back on this post and tell others that you were wrong and that i am for real. Deal?

Where is your physical address in Lagos? I want to come there.

No Physical presence, no deal. Where is the company located?

1 Like

Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by Sabadoe: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2017
GOOD NEWS: You can Export / Supply your Local Product abroad by Visit this Website => www.agroforeignbuyers..com for Full Contacts Details Information of Over 100 Serious Genuine Foreign Buyers from U.K, CANADA, UNITED STATE and Some Part of European Countries that ready to buy your Local Food Stuff and Agro Commodities Very Fast.
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
im waiting for your whatsapp message. Happy Sunday everybody
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Don't miss your chance
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2017
excel, does your silence mean i have convince you? if so , that's good. Shalom
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by nagod5(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
are there bro?
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by nagod5(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
im surely interestd
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by nagod5(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
did dey block u ni. Get to me as soon as possible.
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by nagod5(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2017
stil available
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
dont mis ur chance
Re: Tonnes Of Dry Split Ginger And Turmeric For Sale. Very Cheap! by sholapay: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2017
available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hectares of Farm for sale In Abeokuta Ogun State / We Deliver Agricultural Produce Nationwide. Agro Logistics / Title: Special Training For Farm Owners- Service Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.