Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) (26350 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by broseme: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo today met with members of the National Peace Committee at the Aso Villa.

In attendance were former Head of State statesman Gen Abubakar Abdusalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan and others.Details of the meeting are yet to be known

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/osinbajo-meets-members-of-national.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by broseme: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Interesting
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Zico5(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
seems there is something these people are hiding or not telling us. The frequent meetings and decisions these days call for review. Nigerians need answer to what is happening in our polity. we can not remain in darkness. Presidency should give us the right answers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by FriendNG: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't trust all these pastors with half head cap. Hope they are not planning to christianixe Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dear AP. Osibanjo/CBN Gov. Emiefele,

I sabi say this my message go reach una well. I wan put torchlight for this mata wey dey happen for our obodo Naija. The juju wey una dey use wey make the rate of dollar crash down to 362, make una continue the juju o.
I notice say prices of cars don dey come down sef. Toyota Corolla 2003 wey dem dey buy for 2million and above for beginning of 2017 don crash down below 2m. I dey pray make the price fit come down to 1.3m wey d price dey before yam pepper scatter scatter.

Una well done. When Baba Buhari come, make una show am the juju too o.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by emmymdk: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Simpe man
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by UnknownT: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
wink Another set of visitors to our London seat of power?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by abubakar23: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Strategy
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
God bless Osinbajo!

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by africandollar: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Something is about to happen o! Anywhere you see the men in power holding closed door meeting with Abubakar or any of the other generals know that it's a big deal! Ha! hope say Bubu never... shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
n
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by skot7: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
impeach that vegetable and swear this man in... he will make a better president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bari22: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
christinization agenda

If to say to say just two malams are in Attendance tomorrow you will hear Bishop Femi Fani Kayode crying islamization but now this is Ok for them.

I'm waiting for those intolerant nairaland Christians, that doesn't know anything except insult in Muslim threads.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Interesting15: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bari22:
christianization agenda

FriendNG:
Ii dont trust all this pastors with half head cap. Hope they are not planning to christianixe Nigeria.
My friend, if we 'Christianise' Nigeria, it will be for our good. Everything will go on fine as it is in many of those countries where the majority are Christians.

Between, when Christians are in the helm of affairs,.they don't terrorise others to follow their religion. Jesus Christ preaches love, and the Bible admonishes us to even love those they don't believe in our beliefs.

But that other religion Islam, HA! Iran, Iraq, etc comes to mind.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bari22: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Interesting15:

My friend, if we 'Christianise' Nigeria, it will be for our good. Everything will go on fine as it is in many of those countries where the majority are Christians.

Between, when Christians are in the helm of affairs,.they don't terrorise others to follow their religion. Jesus Christ preaches love, and the Bible admonishes us to even love those they don't believe in our beliefs.

But that other religion Islam, HA! Iran, Iraq, etc comes to mind.

America kills more than any country in the world. is america not a Christian country?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by sukkot: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
there go the negro father christmas

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by ivolt: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:
Ii dont trust all this pastors with half head cap. Hope they are not planning to christianixe Nigeria.

You christianize a country by changing its laws and educational curriculum,
I am yet to see such moves.

We all know the religion trying to infiltrate our constitution.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
africandollar:
Something is about to happen o! Anywhere you see the men in power holding closed door meeting with Abubakar or any of the other generals know that it's a big deal! Ha! hope say Bubu never... shocked

It happened this afternoon. Watch channels news later tonight. You will hear it
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Let me start with thank you to all my numerous supporters, family, friends and all my legal advisers home and abroad with unmeasurable supports during my incarceration in the hand of moderator of nairaland.

As law abiding citizen of Biafra Republic of Africa, I hereby dropped all the cases between my humble self and moderator of nairaland from the competence court of Biafra Republic.

"Back To The Matter"

What is the essence of their meetings? How will their meetings reduce high cost of living caused by APC corrupts governance?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by ivolt: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bari22:

America kills more than any country in the world. is america not a Christian country?

You lack understanding, Iraqis(ISIS) are killing Iraqis because of religion.
Afghans(Taliban) are killing Afghans because of religion.
Nigerians(Boko harams) are killing Nigerians because of religion.

Now you get it, don't you ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by demefa(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abdulsalami is a very bad man Osi bcareful with him oo, same man dat arranged d murder of M.K.O Abiola

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Interesting15: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bari22:

There are crimes everywhere. Between, America are opening doors for people of other religions to come in. So, we can say those crimes are being done by those of other religions, because true Christians knows it is against the will of God to do evil.

The worst America is better than the best Islamist countries.

If we Christianise Nigeria, even you a Muslim will be safe (as are many Muslims in America and other Christian countries that are safe and won't dream of going back to Islamist countries)

But if we islamise Nigeria, you as a Muslim will feel the unrest (as many Muslims in Iran, Iraq are not safe and happy)

Mind you, I don't hate Muslims. My dad is a Muslim, my late mum is a Christian. And my dad allow we the children to follow my mum's religion: Christianity.

Today he feel proud that Christianity helped shaped his children to be responsible adults. Despite that he's an Alhaji, he calls me Pastor at times, and he do follow my mum to church at times when she was alive (though secretly)

So, I don't hate your religion. But we need to be truthful at times.

God bless you.

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by biblegirl: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na only Osinbanjo n Onaiyekan i see for thr.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bakerdav: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osinbajo becoming president loading
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
So this Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah is a very short man sef. He is even shorter that Osinbanjo.
Combined with shortman Devil Oshiomole, they will make a good troika.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
They non invite the Fake Aba made jew grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:
God bless Osinbajo!
Amen. and shame unto fayose,ffk,kanu the irresponsible flat head jew.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bari22: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Interesting15:

There are crimes everywhere. Between, America are opening doors for people of other religions to come in. So, we can say those crimes are being done by those of other religions, because true Christians knows it is against the will of God to do evil.

The worst America is better than the best Islamist countries.

If we Christianise Nigeria, even you a Muslim will be safe (as are many Muslims in America and other Christian countries that are safe and won't dream of going back to Islamist countries)

But if we islamise Nigeria, you as a Muslim will feel the unrest (as many Muslims in Iran, Iraq are not safe and happy)

Mind you, I don't hate Muslims. My dad is a Muslim, my late mum is a Christian. And my dad allow we the children to follow my mum's religion: Christianity.

Today he feel proud that Christianity helped shaped his children to be responsible adults. Despite that he's an Alhaji, he calls me Pastor at times, and he do follow my mum to church at times when she was alive (though secretly)

So, I don't hate your religion. But we need to be truthful at times.

God bless you.

Ok sir, what about Saudi Arabia, united Arab Emirates, Qatar and other countries that are not i invaded by america? are they not living peacefully?

who fight world war 1 and 2? are they not Christians?

Wherever there is war, the root cause is Christianity/Christians

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by adesamix(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
these are d real pics not photoshop at London.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Arraigned For Assault / Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out / Nigerian Troops Neutralize Several Boko/ISWAP Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.