Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (825809 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Voltie:
Good afternoon guys, please i got medical mail message yesterday morning. Im presently at the clinic for the medicals. While waiting, i decided to check my mail and i saw another message from cic. I opened my account and saw original passport request. Im confused, im not even done with my medicals. Has this happened to any other person?
@austinepee4 @maziude @wealth360 This one just weak me ooo cheesy cheesy

NOTHING GOD CANT DO

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:

NOTHING GOD CANT DO

God too much...

This one no get explanation...

Make the boss do medical and send passport today...No time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Sugaro: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wow, congrats Voltie
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:

NOTHING GOD CANT DO
When favour won show himself, na so e dey be!

Congratulation @Voltie

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Adesire1: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Markab:
More testimonies will flood part 13 before resumption in september by God's grace.
Big Amen to that!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kingvicx(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
kingvicx:
Finally I get to understand how Naira land works.

Good morning everyone.
I'm Victor and I'm new. Please I want to apply to Okanagan College for Occupational therapist assistant and physiotherapy assistant for Fall 2018, the application opens November 1. Having gone through all the previous parts of the thread, I feel tensed as I feel this Study permit of a thing might be difficult but I trust God. I just need an explanation on everything I would do from the point of getting letter of acceptance from my school to the point of getting a study permit. I lost my dad so my mum would be my sponsor, she doesn't have an international passport but I do. I am completely alien to the whole process and I need the experiences of all of you.. I forgot to add that I finished Sec school in 2012, I've been studying a medical course in lautech but the strike is frustrating. Please help a brother out. I don't want to (and won't) be rejected the study permit, it's my first.
God bless all of you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
kingvicx:
Finally I get to understand how Naira land works.

Good morning everyone.
I'm Victor and I'm new. Please I want to apply to Okanagan College for Occupational therapist assistant and physiotherapy assistant for Fall 2018, the application opens November 1. Having gone through all the previous parts of the thread, I feel tensed as I feel this Study permit of a thing might be difficult but I trust God. I just need an explanation on everything I would do from the point of getting letter of acceptance from my school to the point of getting a study permit. I lost my dad so my mum would be my sponsor, she doesn't have an international passport but I do. I am completely alien to the whole process and I need the experiences of all of you.. I forgot to add that I finished Sec school in 2012, I've been studying a medical course in lautech but the strike is frustrating. Please help a brother out. I don't want to (and won't) be rejected the study permit, it's my first.
God bless all of you.
I really would doubt that you have gone through "all the previous parts of this thread" and still haven't found all you need in details to ease off the tension you feel. All you seek to know have been widely discussed on the thread especially the last part, part 12. You can as well check the first page of this part where @justwise shared links from how to prepare for admission to how to package for the study permit application and all.

Once you have found useful information for yourself, you can then start asking specific questions regarding an area you are confused or unclear. People will readily assist you afterwards knowing you have done your own part.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by sunvick(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
House
Please I would like to ask;
Is it possible for someone who has just overstayed his TRV make another application?

Note the persons overstay was 1st week of July and he intend to apply for another trv for another school program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:
Hello everyone.

Please apart from olamide.any other flight person I can talk to .

Please share contacts.

Thanks
Olamide will find an affordable one for you that's what I know her for.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
@Wealth360,

Baba, i'll get back to you on that issue. I've been offline that side due to some tech issues. Once i'm online, i'll respond. No vex abeg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Austinpee4:
@Wealth360, baba, i'll get back to you on that issue. I've been offline that side. Once i'm online, i'll respond. No vex.
Good pm, please I need help where do I start, I have read the first, second and third part of the travel thread but I can't get a thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
CanadianNurse:

NOTHING GOD CANT DO
I seconded what @Mazuide said. Do medical and submit passport. Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
maziude:

God too much...

This one no get explanation...

Make the boss do medical and send passport today...No time.
I seconded what @Mazuide said. Do medical and submit passport. Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
kretoz:
Good pm, please I need help where do I start, I have read the first, second and third part of the travel thread but I can't get a thing
Check the first page of this part. Everything has been narrowed to links. Click on the one most pertinent to your situation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Austinpee4:
@Wealth360,

Baba, i'll get back to you on that issue. I've been offline that side due to some tech issues. Once i'm online, i'll respond. No vex abeg.
senior man I grab. No p wud wait.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hallasheyi92: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
My people, I don't know what this means o...
Was thinking I'll get another update after getting this mail.
Submitted on May 23 through online, no medicals yet. This is my 9th week.

Has anyone gotten a similar mail?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:
Hello everyone.

Please apart from olamide.any other flight person I can talk to .

Please share contacts.

Thanks

There's someone here in Enugu i know that gets really cheap flights...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
hallasheyi92:

This is because you ticked the "monthly update" on your CIC profile.

Its normal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kingvicx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you very much bro. I actually have gone through the other parts but as I said, I'm new. It took time to understand the system of quoting, I didn't really grab the whole picture so I just tried requesting for a new info. Thank you sir, I'll do that again.
Austinpee4:

I really would doubt that you have gone through "all the previous parts of this thread" and still haven't found all you need in details to ease off the tension you feel. All you seek to know have been widely discussed on the thread especially the last part, part 12. You can as well check the first page of this part where @justwise shared links from how to prepare for admission to how to package for the study permit application and all.

Once you have found useful information for yourself, you can then start asking specific questions regarding an area you are confused or unclear. People will readily assist you afterwards knowing you have done your own part.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
kingvicx:
Thank you very much bro. I actually have gone through the other parts but as I said, I'm new. It took time to understand the system of quoting, I didn't really grab the whole picture so I just tried requesting for a new info. Thank you sir, I'll do that again.

Believe me, if you have gone through the whole Part 12, you wouldn't need more info
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hallasheyi92: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
DereI:

This is because you ticked the "monthly update" on your CIC profile.

Its normal

@ Derel

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by lordjayabs: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello guys, please I want to get my medicals done upfront, I hope it's in no way detrimental to visa applicatio??.. as I read somewhere in the CIC forms that we will be requested for medical test when the time comes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by lordjayabs: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Then is it important to notarize the photocopies of Transcript and School certificates?? Or no need doing notary of any of the documents to be submitted??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ItzChinnex(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
I need details please....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
ItzChinnex:
I need details please....

On what?
hallasheyi92:

@ Derel

Thanks

You welcome
lordjayabs:
Hello guys, please I want to get my medicals done upfront, I hope it's in no way detrimental to visa applicatio??.. as I read somewhere in the CIC forms that we will be requested for medical test when the time comes

Go ahead. Its not.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
lordjayabs:
Then is it important to notarize the photocopies of Transcript and School certificates?? Or no need doing notary of any of the documents to be submitted??

There is no need to notarize the photocopies of your credentials.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by lordjayabs: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
DereI:

There is no need to notarize the photocopies of your credentials.

Thank you for your responses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by DereI(f): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
lordjayabs:

Thank you for your responses

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Mandoy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
hallasheyi92:

i don receive this kind mail tire.
this is my 17th week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by lordjayabs: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Another question please, I was denied UK visiting visa in 2014 on the grounds that my sponsor did not provide a letter stating to finance my trip... and that they aren't convinced that i will return back to naija at the end of my visit.

Should I mention this in the CIC form which asked about being denied visa into Canada or any other country??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.