Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,845 members, 7,798,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (52871 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by chimere66: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Africa and middle east security expert Mr Aye Dee has revealed that there was no meeting at Abuja House,London between Buhari and Nigerian governors today.

In a series of tweets,he revealed the last movement at Abuja House today. See screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/we-are-being-lied-tobuhari-and.html?m=1

Nigeria, we are being lied 2 by @AsoRock, neither @MBuhari nor any of the Governors have been to Abuja House, London, today. Last Vehicle In

Except 2 'Abuja House's in ��, there was no Presidential Activity there today... I challenge any Nigerian present there 2 dispute this.

Those who think pictures of @MBuhari meeting with governors means anything, this is for you. Chernenko even went on TV to read a speech...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/890282282216509443

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5720063_iqddk2jm400x400_jpeg9c735c1f450904124e639be88b625c6a

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by chimere66: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by amarilo: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
What of the PDP governors present? Are they part of the cabal? Meanwhile the picture of the car you posted proves nada.

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by swiz123(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
As much as I do not support Nigeria, I still don't think it's right to doubt everything.Even the minister of lies at some point will say a truth

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by goodmorning40: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
I know it was a lie because fayose had said so

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by smartty68(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Nigerians can believe anything. We never learn

Even FFK also said that the visit was all a lie.

APC is a curse to Nigeria

213 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by auntysimbiat(f): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
hmmm.....

4 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Caustics: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
what is he saying?

12 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Evablizin(f): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Following
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by joe4real12: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lie lie minister please tell us the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by NwaAmaikpe: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Everyone expects Buhari to die.

But he is not going to die like that,
He will recover, resume work and when everyone is getting used to having a healthy President,

He will die like a thief in the night.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by smartty68(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
As much as I do not support Nigeria, I still don't think it's right to doubt everything.Even the minister of lies at some point will say a truth
Wake up Sir undecided

24 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by vertueptime: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
So how does the car changes the fact that pmb and the govnors were in the several pictures, also if that car was the last car parked, cldnt they have been dropped off, som 1 pls explain wat the dude is trying to say

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Gossiplover: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
SO WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE. THE PRESIDENCY OR Mr Ayedee who is a staunch PDP supporter . So Aye Dee was at Abuja house from morning to night -waiting to take pictures.... For your information, Mr Aye Dee is hardcore supporter of Jonathan, so his words cant be reliable as relating to any news about Buhari.

Hope this poo doesn't make front page

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Vutseck(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
drama every where .
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Gossiplover: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
leave the jobless trolls. they just want Buhari dead. it will never happen. Buhari met APC governors, they said it was a lie. Today, he met PDP governors, they are still saying it was a lie... wetin dem want make the man do
vertueptime:
So how does the car changes the fact that pmb and the govnors were in the several pictures, also if that car was the last car parked, cldnt they have been dropped off, som 1 pls explain wat the dude is trying to say

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Vutseck(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gossiplover:
SO WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE. THE PRESIDENCY OR Mr Ayedee who is a staunch PDP supporter . So Aye Dee was at Abuja house from morning to night -waiting to take pictures.... For your information, Mr Aye Dee is hardcore supporter of Jonathan, so his words cant be reliable as relating to any news about Buhari.

Hope this poo doesn't make front page

you already panicking

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Vutseck(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
let's wait for the video recording

until then all fingers are crossed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by overdrive(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gossiplover:
leave the jobless trolls. they just want Buhari dead. it will never happen. Buhari met APC governors, they said it was a lie. Today, he met PDP governors, they are still saying it was a lie... wetin dem want make the man do

address fellow nigerians!

31 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Ehiscotch(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
All he could get was a picture of a car.
My gosh!
Are we that gullible?
Some dumb journalist who is seeking recognition got only a picture of a car and some idiots took the bait?
This is an insult to Nigeria and Journalism.
Even the ever controversial Sahara reporters won't even think of posting something as senseless as this.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Ehiscotch(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Nigerians can believe anything. We never learn

Even FFK also said that the visit was all a lie.

APC is a curse to Nigeria
Your moniker depicts the exact opposite of you.
How was it fabricated?

FFK cannot deny the second visit that included his party stalwarts. I expect him not be dumb enough to do so.

I'm not defending the presidency but please try to be half sensible and not insult those who reason.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by yanabasee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I think these men actually visited Buhari..... But none of them cared to ask Buhari to resign!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by reality1010: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:
All he could get was a picture of a car.
My gosh!
Are we that gullible?
Some dumb journalist who is seeking recognition got only a picture of a car and some idiots took the bait?
This is an insult to Nigeria and Journalism.
Even the ever controversial Sahara reporters won't even think of posting something as senseless as this.
Mr Aye Dee r u not supposed to be praying for him to recover?Yorubas and backstabbing r like cancer in a human body.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by AntiWailer: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eediot

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by WetinConsignMe: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wetin fcking consign me
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
now a wailer. ode oshi

3 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by bettercreature(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Your moniker depicts the exact opposite of you.
How was it fabricated?

FFK cannot deny the second visit that included his party stalwarts. I expect him not be dumb enough to do so.

I'm not defending the presidency but please try to be half sensible and not insult those who reason.
They don't deserves an answer save your energy,Premiership starts in 10 days

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.