Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out (1117 Views)

Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus / HILARIOUS! "Take Me To China, I Can Cure CORONAVIRUS", Nigerian Youth Boasts / Only Foods Can Cure Goiter. Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Smiles..........staying with my uncle and his wife for 2 months before moving into my apartment,i noticed his wife was overbleeding,menstruating longer than 7days,bloating,urinating frequently

"Aunty this is a sign of fibroid,this is the reason why you miscarried twice,now that we are seeing the signs,start your diet therapy immediately,lets shrink the tumor so the overgrown myometrium doesn't cover the entrance to your womb,only foods can shrink this,even surgery will not save u,if u cut the overgrown menene,what happens to the myometrium itself? as long as the myometrium which overgrows is still there,it will keep swelling except u remove the whole of the uterus because this fibroid is not something strange but your uterine muscle tissue overgrowing. "

"Diet kini? abeg,i learnt of a herbal doctor who removes fibroids,i will go there for him to remove it let me see with my eyes"

And I let her be

Few weeks ago,my uncle called to tell me she had another miscarriage," what?,thought she removed the fibroid?"

Yesterday,she rushed into my house straight from the doctor in tears with her scan result, " multiple fibroids and PID"

"Aunty I thought u removed it the last time,how come multiple fibroids again?"

"I don't know what my enemies want from me"

she was in tears while I drew her 1 month diet plan

hmmmm......fibroids can never be cured by surgery of any kind,meds of any kind,only foods can,u know why?
Wrong choice of foods,consumltion of transfats and refined foods is a major cause of fibroids cause these things contain preservatives and chemicals of all types.

Madam no say I no tell u...............make I go sleep jare

Reach me on 08137739878 for cure to any ailment with foods,you can also join the full house on Telegram or fb ( Nichole dietary consultancy) group who converge from different parts of the world for lectures and treatment from me

Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning great minds! At Nichole Dietary Consultancy, AILMENTS WE CURE AND THEIR COSTS (NOT ALL ARE MENTIONED HERE PLS) 1. Liver cirrhosis -60000 (6months) 2. Kidney stones,polycysts,UTI - 60000 (6 months) 3. Anemia - 60000 (6 months) 4. Leukaemia - 60000 (6 months) 5. Coronary artery diseases - 60000 (6months) 6. Cardiovascular diseases - 100000 (1 year) 7. Paralysis -100000 (1year) 8. Diabetes mellitus - 80000 (4 months) 9. Scurvy - 21000 (3 months) 10. High blood pressure -21000 (3 months) 11. Low blood pressure - 21000 (3 months) 12. Low blood count - 21000 (3 months) 13. Low sperm count -21000 (3 months) 14. Watery sperm - 21000 (3 months) 15. Beri beri - 21000 (3 months) 16. Kwarshiorkor - 21000 (3 months) 17. Marasmus --21000 (3months) 18. Rickets. -42000 (6 months) 19. Asthma -42000 (6 months) 20. Lung disorder - 60000 (6 months) 21. Libido boosting - 21000 (3 months) 22. Infertility - 42000 (6 months) 23. Fibroid - 60000 (6 months) 24. Weight she'd - 7000 monthly 25. Weight add - 7000 monthly 26. Fever - free 27. BMI/WHR - free 28. Arthritis - 42000 (6 months ) 29. Ulcer - 42000 (6months) and much more
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Good morning good people,Its great to be alive,isn't it?
Thank GOD its Friday!
Remember that as your health is paramount to you so also,we at Nichole Dietary Consultancy are paramount to your health by ensuring you live and stay healthy always.
Contact us today for all your health related issues on +2348137739878 via call,whatsapp or telegram.
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keep the calls rolling in • • • « «
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by thymm50(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Do you have the cure for poverty and how much?

1 Like

Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Happy Sunday to you great people! A healthy body is a healthy living. Be conscious of it.
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Have you ever heard of hydronephrosis? The name seems phonerized right? But it's also a kidney disease. I remember my first hydronephrosis patient reffered to me in march by a doctor in abuja,all bloating,swollen,couldnt urinate again,"the doctors sef tire for am cos twas so complicated. Let me tell u a secret " only wrong choice of foods can cause your kidney to fail,not mama sikilu from your village. " and i'll tell u how what u call ordinary foods can kill u" Do we remember my lecture on kidney diseases? What does your kidney do? Smiles......your kidney is the reason why u can urinate,its the reason why u can poo. U know how t does that? Every food you eat got toxins no matter how clean,toxins either from chemicals,pests infestation etc your kidney filters your foods,extracts the toxins,liquifies them as urine and it passes through your urethra to your bladder then out of your body leaving u with the harmless portion of the food which digests and nourishes u. "Mind u madam,kidney extracts toxins not the tough,synthetic,brutal chemicals purposely incorporated by humans in foods all in the name of preservatives. Your kidney enters into a fight with this chemicals/toxins,fails in the fight and get scarred leaving it handicap. And instead of urinating normally,u begin to have issues with your urinary tract,your urine begins storing up in your kidney,no longer coming out cos the kidney to pass it out is scarred,your kidney becomes swollen,when u manage to urinate,u see blood or pus in your urine,nausea,vomiting,uncontrollable weight gain,loss of urine control etc. Wait make I ask u sir " all those preservatives in the mede mede u eat,what do u think they do in your body,lengthen your days on earth,stare at u?" I guess u dont even take cognizance of it "na foods na" That's our greatest challenge,we eat foods just to fill our tummies,so anything that can get u satisfied goes,anything that gives u the taste you crave is just fine,we got no idea foods could make or mar us,foods can determine if u would get up from that sick bed or not. U know the funny thing,these kidney diseases arent alone ooo,once your kidney fails,your blood pressure rises uncontrollably (hbp),same thing your blood sugar(diabetes),your red blood cells change structure ( anemia) etc Hahahahaha.......dialysis oooo,transplant oooo,whichever oooo will not save u. "Oga,return to the source of your problems "foods" Only foods can cure this ailment cos that's the source. Wrong choice of foods ( refined/ processed foods) scarred or caused your kidney to fail and only same foods but the right ones this time can cure u of this ailment. If u like go round all hospitals on earth,spend all your life earnings,waste of time,energy and money,you will waste all your life trying to treat this ailment and later join your ancestors,u know why? "What's not right for this thing is simply not right" No kind of medication can ever cure any kind of kidney diseases,hydronephrosis inclusive. Smiles........i just love the way this mandate is going,more eyes are opening to the truth by the day,ignorance is getting abated,at least gradually,cos they can see proofs of all have been preaching. This shows God wasn't snoring when he created everything. Diabetics are running from pillar to post searching for insulin,same insulin found in excess in the bean coat u wash away all in the name of moi moi. Diabetics are asked to run away from rice,the right advice should be "run away from rice remade by humans" cos u know what the hulls of your brown rice / local rice contain? Insulin! Shebi na only villagers dey chop that one?........... winks ******** If you got any form of kidney diseases,cancer oooo,polycysts ooo,UTIs ooi,you know just what to do...........hahaha
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening great minds!
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you keep mute of your ailment,your ailment will equally keep you mute.The doctor's report might tell you that ailment has no cure.Don't give up hopes,try a diet therapy today.Foods are curing a lot of ailments.Don't let anyone confuse you.We have being receiving several testimonies via our social media platforms.You could be the next to testify a cure of that ailment.Make hay now while the sun shines.
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello great minds! CURE ALL AILMENTS YOU KNOW WITH DIET PLANS! These are ailments we cure at Nichole dietary consultancy,why? most ailments come as a result of bad food choices and only same foods can cure them,just a few out of all we cure are listed below: 1. cognitive disorders -100000 naira only (12 months diet therapy) 2. paralysis - 100000 naira only (12 months therapy) 3. coronary artery diseases (heart diseases) - 60000 naira only (6months diet therapy) 4. kidney diseases ( cancer,polycysts,UTIs) - 60000 naira only (6 months diet therapy) 5. hemorroids/pile-42000 ( 6 months diet therapy) 6. fibroids - 42000 (6 months therapy) 7. anemia- 42000 (6 months diet therapy) 8. ulcer -42000 (6 months therapy) 9. hypertension - 21000 (3 months therapy) 10. hypotension-21000 (6 months therapy) 11. diabetes-80000 (4 months therapy) 12. low sperm count,watery sperm,low libido - 42000 (6 months diet therapy) and many more call Nichole dietary consultancy for counsels,payment of diet plans to cure your ailment +2348137739878,also add us " Nichole dietary consultancy " group on fb and follow our page.
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good evening great people!
Re: Only Foods Can Cure Fibroids,find Out by NicholeDietary(f): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank GOD for you being alive,another thing to work for is your well being.Let your health be key and paramount to you.Nichole Dietary Consultancy is here to ameliorate any of your health related issues. Call us now on:+2348137739878

(1) (Reply)

Personal Loan/salary advance / What A Nairalander Said About Maintenance Culture In Nigeria / OAU Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.