Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More (2364 Views)

Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? / A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! / Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by megabrainz(m): 12:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Be genuine..
Re: Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by nurey(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Back in the 90s my 2 brothers used to smuggle me to a game house around bonny camp there were many boxy arcade games there but only 2 fascinated me, a car driving simulation and a bike riding simulation game.

They both come like the exact vehicle and move around mechanically like the real shit, the experience then is x100 of a truck load of Supreme ice cream. I did pay 500 for that.

1 Like

Re: Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
A place where i can play games online. A place with cushiony chairs, serene atmosphere, big tv, a vast library of games and overall good customer service. A place where there are other playable games apart from fifa and pes.
Re: Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by Goldicon49: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
A place where i can play games online. A place with cushiony chairs, serene atmosphere, big tv, a vast library of games and overall good customer service. A place where there are other playable games apart from fifa and pes.
lol and you want all this for N500 in Nigeria...Oti gba penalty wó throwing (you have play your penalty to throwing)
Re: Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Goldicon49:
lol and you want all this for N500 in Nigeria...Oti gba penalty wó throwing (you have play your penalty to throwing)
Lol.
Re: Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by megabrainz(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Goldicon49:
Lol...but for N500 it would actually be nice though....now my question to you is, how much d'you think his description would cost?
Re: Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More by Goldicon49: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
megabrainz:

Lol...but for N500 it would actually be nice though....now my question to you is, how much d'you think his description would cost?
In Nigeria a place like that would be more expensive than a night club.. Did you see Wat that bro is asking for.. Even if E3 is holding a game conference ,they won't give you all that..and you want that for N500,not just N500 o. .we are talking more than one hour too and you want this in a country where to play just 5mins of fifa in shoprite is N200 ..let's not talk the online own... Do you know how long it took me to get a crew for Ghost Recon wild lands in Nigeria.. I only got one Nigerian though, the rest are South Africanz....I like your dreams though.. I bet if you had such game hall in Nigeria, you won't even accept N500 for Mortal Kombat self lol

(1) (Reply)

Would There Ever Be A Hack For Ps3 Running Cech3000 / Fifa 22 On Ps Vita / Project Natal Vs Playstation Move With Demo Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.