Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military (1453 Views)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by mfonelishasblog(m): 1:54am On Jul 27, 2017
US President Donald Trump says transgender people cannot serve in "any capacity" in the military.
He tweeted that he had consulted with military experts and cited "tremendous medical costs and disruption".
The Obama administration decided last year to allow transgender people to serve openly in the military.
But in June, Defence Secretary James Mattis agreed to a six-month delay in the recruitment of transgender people.
How has Mr Trump justified his decision?
As is often the case, the announcement came in a series of tweets.
Mr Trump said: "After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military.
"Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail."
Continue reading at http://mfonelishasblog..com.ng/2017/07/president-donald-trump-says-transgender-people-cant-serve-in-the-military.html
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Ilajeboy(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2017
grin Trump is sure crazy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by PEPPERified: 2:09am On Jul 27, 2017
I like this Trump guy. He's my Nigga.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 2:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Fool
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 2:15am On Jul 27, 2017
He is an idiot.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by hatchy(f): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:
He is an idiot.
How is he an idiot,please explain.

Small sense fall on you when you grow up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by mormonslayer: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2017
I hate Trump, but i'll give him this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by GetHelpWorldwid: 2:22am On Jul 27, 2017
The nigga above me though...

Why should an LGBT person be in the military? I mean, he/she/shim/it is not straightforward!

Nonsense...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Kestolove(m): 2:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Trump my man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 2:52am On Jul 27, 2017
hatchy:
How is he an idiot,please explain.

Small sense fall on you when you grow up.

He said he would force the military to commit war crimes. He made fun of a reporter’s physical disability. Advocated torture as punishment even if it doesn’t help gain information, because “they deserve it anyway”. These are only a few things he has actually said.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by nextprince: 2:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Try that in Nigeria, Nigerian frogs who are whiter than the White will tell you Black or African mentality.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 3:04am On Jul 27, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:
The nigga above me though...

Why should an LGBT person be in the military? I mean, he/she/shim/it is not straightforward!

Nonsense...

Just call them what they want to be called, it is not difficult.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Myself2(m): 4:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Now all the idiots and fools,especially Nigerian idiots and Nigerian fools that had been talking trash about Trump can finally begin to shut their stinking mouths.Trump understands that converting or changing yourself from one sex to another is madness and madness cannot be tolerated in any serious armed forces braced for the seriousness of 21st century military warfare

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by apriko(m): 4:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Trump fulfilling his campaign promises unlike our Abuja House London tenant whom his house rent will soon expire... Of course no renewal!

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2017
apriko:
Trump fulfilling his campaign promises unlike our Abuja House London tenant whom his house rent will soon expire... Of course no renewal!

Trump actually said he would "do everything in my power to protect our LGBT citizens."
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:
He is an idiot.

Are you a man or a woman? Transexuality is the height of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 5:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Good move unless the US Army will be filled with women enhanced by hormones and serving as men in the US Army. What a joke it would have been

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Are you a man or a woman? Transexuality is the height of stupidity

How so? If they identify as a man or as a woman and want to change their gender why should you or I have a say in their matters? Why do you care?
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

How so? If they identify as a man or as a woman and want to change their gender why should you or I have a say in their matters? Why do you care?

Right now I am wishing your dad(no offense) did the same before he met your mum. Right now, I won't be reading your comments.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Right now I am wishing your dad(no offense) did the same before he met your mum. Right now, I won't be reading your comments.

Can you just answer my question? Why do you care? Why do any of us care?
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

Can you just answer my question? Why do you care? Why do any of us care?

Why do you care what the US military wants? You planning to enlist and change as a woman? Answer that first

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Why do you care what the US military wants? You planning to enlist and change as a woman? Answer that first

No I am asking why people are against trans people? It is not like their identity will effect us. What is the problem with them in the military?

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

No I am asking why people are against trans people? It is not like their identity will effect us. What is the problem with them in the military?

You arent also asking what is the problem with incestuous people , beastiality sex addicts, paedophiles. It's not as if their identity will affect the world. Lets it all be legal grin

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

You arent also asking what is the problem with incestuous people , beastiality sex addicts, paedophiles. It's not as if their identity will affect the world. Lets it all be legal grin

Those aren't identities they are crimes. Their actions actually do affect people and things. You still have not answered my question; Why do you care?
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

Those aren't identities they are crimes. Their actions actually do affect people and things. [/b]You still have not answered my question; Why do [b]you care?

Guy, go and give your gay lover an early morning BJ and stop bothering my life.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Guy, go and give your gay lover an early morning BJ and stop bothering my life.

That is how you know you have won an argument: when the other person refuses to answer simple questions, resorts to childish insults, and says go away.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Myself2(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

Trump is an idiot who should not be running a country. What is the problem with trans people in the armed forces?

Talk is cheap hence clowns like you can seat behind your PC and call one of the most successful men in the world today names.What do you know about running a community not to talk of running a country.President Donald J Trump is the president Americans want and need hence they voted overwhelmingly for him to trounce dirty Hilary Clinton who was backed by the satanic hypocrite Hussein Obama.

Secondly, What is trans Is that short for transportation ??
Any person stupid enough to try to or actually go ahead and change his sex from the way God made them is just mad.They should be called perverts or mad people.Trans my foot

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Myself2:

Talk is cheap hence clowns like you can seat behind your PC and call one of the most successful men in the world today names.What do you know about running a community not to talk of running a country.President Donald J Trump is the president Americans want and need hence they voted overwhelmingly for him to trounce dirty Hilary Clinton who was backed by the satanic hypocrite Hussein Obama.

Secondly, What is trans Is that short for transportation ??
Any person stupid enough to try to or actually go ahead and change his sex from the way God made them is just mad.They should be called perverts or mad people.Trans my foot

American didn't vote overwhelmingly for him, Trump got 2 1/2 million less votes than Clinton.

Then God also gave them the identity of the other sex. Why should it matter to us what they do with their own body? Why do you care?
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Atigba: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2017
I'm trump supporter

I don't support this ban
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

That is how you know you have won an argument: when the other person refuses to answer simple questions, resorts to childish insults, and says go away.

First of all. I owe you no response but I'm going to quote you the last time so you quit believing your opinions reeking of stupidity have any value. I believe in naturality. Humans came in both male and female enhanced with unique attributes to perform their various functions. Trying to change sex with the current medical breakthroughs is way illogical. Reasons why it affects negatively are:
1. It makes people mentally doubting their sexes to join. Others may regret later on.
2. It affects the present system that is built on both gender. Soon a woman born as a man will be winning the female world cup. What bloody irregularity?
3. It defies nature
4. It defies your Creator(sorry if you do not believe in God, we shouldn't even be talking.)

The US military has chosen to be a serious organization dedicated to winning wars than trivalizing on unimportant issues like turning gay or transexual. If you want your future family to be all about sexual liberation, its your choice.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by juman(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Why people do transgender thing.

Transgender does not make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

900 Men Of Azov Battalion Holding Russia For The Past 6 Weeks in Mariupol / Israel Bombs Gaza Church During Service / Doctors Release Obama’s Health Report,urged To Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.