Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military (1454 Views)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neminc: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2017
I support Trump. The man rocks. No fake men and fake women in the army. They will only be allowed to join a fake army, fight in fake wars and use fake arms. This is the will of the lord. Peace to all men and women of goodwill!!!!
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

First of all. I owe you no response but I'm going to quote you the last time so you quit believing your opinions reeking of stupidity have any value. I believe in naturality. Humans came in both male and female enhanced with unique attributes to perform their various functions. Trying to change sex with the current medical breakthroughs is way illogical. Reasons why it affects negatively are:
1. It makes people mentally doubting their sexes to join. Others may regret later on.
2. It affects the present system that is built on both gender. Soon a woman born as a man will be winning the female world cup. What bloody irregularity?
3. It defies nature
4. It defies your Creator(sorry if you do not believe in God, we shouldn't even be talking.)

The US military has chosen to be a serious organization dedicated to winning wars than trivalizing on unimportant issues like turning gay or transexual. If you want your future family to be all about sexual liberation, its your choice.

1. I agree that regrets may happen that is why laws could be put in place for a short waiting period before the procedure so people can truly understand the extremely monumental desicion they are making.
2. Organizations can have their own laws and regulations on Trangenders as long as those laws do not infringe upon personal liberties.
3. Actually this is quite natural people have been doing this for centuries; in fact all actors in Shakespeare's plays were men including those who played female characters.
4. Since God created these people this way as he created all on Earth, then that proves my point. Who are we to challenge God.

If it is such a trivial issue why do you care? Why are these brave men and women denied the right to serve their homeland and protect the people even those who believe they should not even be in uniform.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Bacon21:

1. I agree that regrets may happen that is why laws could be put in place for a short waiting period before the procedure so people can truly understand the extremely monumental desicion they are making.

2. Organizations can have their own laws and regulations on Trangenders as long as those laws do not infringe upon personal liberties.
3. Actually this is quite natural people have been doing this for centuries; in fact all actors in Shakespeare's plays were men including those who played female characters.
4. Since God created these people this way as he created all on Earth, then that proves my point. Who are we to challenge God.

If it is such a trivial issue why do you care? Why are these brave men and women denied the right to serve their homeland and protect the people even those who believe they should not even be in uniform.

God created male and female. LGBT is people's choices just like murder, beastiality and stupidity. Before you tell me about God, read the Bible, Quaran or stop spreading you insanity
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Neddstark:

God created male and female. LGBT is people's choices just like murder, beastiality and stupidity. Before you tell me about God, read the Bible, Quaran or stop spreading you insanity

God created all including LGBT people. Being LGBT is not a choice one is born with it.
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Neddstark: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Bacon21:

God created all including LGBT people. Being LGBT is not a choice one is born with it.

Just like idiocy in the name of liberality is a trait some people are born with. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military by Bacon21(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel For Killing Jesus Christ / Is It Ebola Or Is It Psychological Warfare? / Iraqi Government Declares Christmas Day An Official Nationwide Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.