Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State (4853 Views)

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Nebuchadnezar: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Nnamdi KANU to the crowd that visited him on Sunday 23/7/2017 They said I should go and face Abia state and leave Anambra alone that I am not from Anambra state and I said to them Abia state was created in 1991, before Abia state was created in 1991 which state are mine from? Crowd echoed IMO state. OK, IMO state was created in 1976, before IMO was created in 1976 which state are mine from? Crowd echoed Anambra State, then I rest my case,

chaii see undiluted wisdom

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

Wisdom is the principal thing.
Obiano lacks it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2017
obiano I don't think you know what u are up with

23 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Samirana360(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2017
ndi Igbo, anyi bu ofu

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by DLondonboiy: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Divide and rule...lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by hurricaneChris: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2017
one scary thing about Kanu is that he confronts every encounter with wisdom.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Nebuchadnezar: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Samirana360:
ndi Igbo, anyi bu ofu
one love my brother

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by SegunAdewole: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2017
They think that using their usual divide-and-kill tactics will kill the Biafran struggle.
Even the ugly monkeys from oboshomo are claiming to be "Anambrarians who hate Abia and love the fulani-run zoogeria" grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by rapistomenka: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2017
g
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Kingsley1000(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2017
no election....we want referendum

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Nebuchadnezar: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:
They think that using their usual divide-and-kill tactics will the Biafran struggle.
Even the ugly monkeys from oboshomo are claiming to be "Anambrarians who hate Abia and love the fulani-run zoogeria" grin grin
your fellow yeroba Muslim grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by mormonslayer: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2017
EPIC TO THE HIGHEST ODER!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by GuyWise(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu the slayer of unity beggers.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Flatties: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Liepod cumspot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Macdawid(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
I just wish Channels TV will grant that debate he asked for...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Warship: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Yorubas against Biafra are not wanted on this thread

Kanu our hero has spoken

No Referendum No Election

Restructure or Disintegrate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by BabaRamotu1988: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Igbos:
Liepod cumspot grin
[/s]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by PDJT: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2017
-That Obiano is an idiot.
-Before Nigeria, there was Igbo people. Political creation by Awusa-Fula people and their slaves will never break or divide us!
-I support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 100%!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2017
Imo state was created from anambra ?? lol

And yet his zombies can't see this guy is ignorant

Lol no wonder he failed out of unn

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by IgboSubmarine: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
mrvitalis:
Imo state was created from anambra ?? lol

And yet his zombies can't see this guy is ignorant

Lol no wonder he failed out of unn

Why are you bothered.

Let's see how the votes of 10,000 people will be used to declare a contestant governor in a state that has 1 million registered voters 4 years ago.

Obiano should go and sit down

November 18 will be Ofe Nsala and Oha day

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by madone: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
This wisdom go fail Una soon. When ur children drop out of school cos their teachers are not paid cos not government allocation,no budget,no project no money ...suffer is loading I repeat suffer is loading. Business will be down it LL be worst than recession.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by mrvitalis(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Why are you bothered.

Let's see how the votes of 10,000 people will be used to declare a contestant governor in a state that has 1 million registered voters 4 years ago.

200 votes will be used to declear results if you don't know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by IgboSubmarine: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
mrvitalis:

200 votes will be used to declear results if you don't know

No problem

Keep calm till November 18 and the days afterwards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Nebuchadnezar: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2017
grin

i can see some ewedu eating scumbags here cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

No problem

Keep calm till November 18 and the days afterwards

You people really think your smart , the law is very smart voting in anambra has never really been above 30% and won't really go bellow that this time around so

When will you ever analyze logically things that Nnamdi Kanu says

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by IgboSubmarine: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2017
mrvitalis:

You people really think your smart , the law is very smart voting in anambra has never really been above 30% and won't really go bellow that this time around so

When will you ever analyze logically things that Nnamdi Kanu says

No need to argue

November 18 is not far away

So chill out and watch events unfold

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by 1shortblackboy: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Why are you bothered.

oga even if na only the candidates and their famlies vote, a winner will still be declared. u guys are doing urselves o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by IgboSubmarine: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2017
1shortblackboy:
oga even if na only the candidates and their famlies vote, a winner will still be declared. u guys are doing urselves o

Afonjas no need to worry

November 18 no far again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by 1shortblackboy: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Afonjas no need to worry

November 18 no far again
As anyone who tries to reason things out logically with u is an afonja let me leave u at this point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by jacyhelen(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
1shortblackboy:
As anyone who tries to reason things out logically with u is an afonja let me leave u at this point

if you are not afonja,u are the a sabo like okorohawusa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by SegunAdewole: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2017
1shortblackboy:

Wetin you come be before? There will be NO ELECTIONS. Declare your winner with only 10 votes and see if the other contestants wont use litigations armed with pictorial evidence of empty polling unit to frustrate the so called "winner" out of office. When they get to the supreme court, the office will be declared vacant and fresh elections will be called, the circle goes on and on and money continues to be wasted.

The losing contestants will become pro-IPOB and maintain that polling units were empty. This will continue till Eastern politicians get sense. Na the people get the power. Their political future lie in our hands. grin grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meaning Of ATIKULATE / BREAKING!!! Dino Melaye Passes Night On The Floor At DSS & This Happened(Photos) / Archbishop Chukwuma, Northern Leaders, Urge Electorate To Vote For Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.