Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. (4656 Views)

Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning,
We have sent SMS to all N-Power Agro applicants. However, we understand that some people have not received the SMS.
So if you have not received the SMS and haven't written the test, please log in with your BVN and phone number.
If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records DON'T match your application consequently your application journey has come to an end.
#NPowerNG

Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by optional1(f): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2017
shior, just like that
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by slimmestify(f): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Dear Npowerng....am very sure my bvn records match my application....what mite b d cause or reason for d invalid login it has bin saying..please kindly look into it..my ref no is N-Agro-2017-000002300045-35...pls kindly help.thank u
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Dominionforlife: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
What date did you apply?

slimmestify:
Dear Npowerng....am very sure my bvn records match my application....what mite b d cause or reason for d invalid login it has bin saying..please kindly look into it..my ref no is N-Agro-2017-000002300045-35...pls kindly help.thank u
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by slimmestify(f): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Dominionforlife:
What date did you apply?

I applied July 12
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by babakk2(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
We have sent SMS to all N-Power Agro applicants. However, we understand that some people have not received the SMS.
So if you have not received the SMS and haven't written the test, please log in with your BVN and phone number.
If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records DON'T match your application consequently your application journey has come to an end.
#NPowerNG
THANKS FOR THE INFO
I LOGIN INTO MY DASHBOARD BUT UNABLE TO DO THE TEST.
OR IS IT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T RECIEVE MY OWN SMS
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
babakk2:

THANKS FOR THE INFO
I LOGIN INTO MY DASHBOARD BUT UNABLE TO DO THE TEST.
OR IS IT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T RECIEVE MY OWN SMS

Sir when did you apply?
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by boyo123(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dominionforlife:
What date did you apply?

july 14

what is the fate of those of us that applied after the website was re opened
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by boyo123(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG

july 14what is the fate of those of us that applied after the website was re opened
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by boyo123(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG

july 14

Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
slimmestify:

I applied July 12

Sir refresh the page and try using another browser or computer. Validation has been completed for N-Agro and N-health
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
boyo123:

july 14

It was stated clearly that Applicant that registered from July 14th-27th. Assessment test for this applicant would commence from August 17th - 31st.
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by slimmestify(f): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:

Sir refresh the page and try using another browser or computer. Validation has been completed for N-Agro and N-health
Done dat Sir..same invalid login
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Tsam1959(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
slimmestify:

Done dat Sir..same invalid login

please log in with your BVN and phone number.If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records DON'T match your application consequently your application journey has come to an end. However you can keep trying . It might be your network.
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Omoyemi29(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good evening guys pls I didn't received any test but I logged in into my account and I was able to write the test but I don't know my faith because the system is showing me reattemp question.. It is that w av to do the test twice or once pls I need a quick response to this

Thanks

Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Omoyemi29:
Good evening guys pls I didn't received any test but I logged in into my account and I was able to write the test but I don't know my faith because the system is showing me reattemp question.. It is that w av to do the test twice or once pls I need a quick response to this

Thanks
Good day sir, If you sure your wrote the test well. You don't need to reattempt question .
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Smartjob1(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Good stuff N-Power Nigeria. We are getting there.

For those still hoping for that great job? Find, connect, share, chat with your favourite employers anywhere on earth. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. It is free!

Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Please the address on my bvn records differ from the one I used to register. Could that be the reason I can't login? I applied n health. Thanks
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lynette2cute:
Please the address on my bvn records differ from the one I used to register. Could that be the reason I can't login? I applied n health. Thanks

Sir refresh the page or try using another browser, and try using another computer.
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
npowerng:

Sir refresh the page or try using another browser, and try using another computer.

I've tried different browsers already.
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lynette2cute:
[color=#006600][/color]

I've tried different browsers already.

If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
#NPowerNG
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by zelexotunla(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls what next after the test was successfully submited?
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by kayfis: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good day admin.
Please I applied for npower agro. I just got to know on my unique id page that there's a typographical error on the name I registered with. Please, any help?
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
zelexotunla:
Pls what next after the test was successfully submited?
You would be contacted soon, on the next step.
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
kayfis:
Good day admin.
Please I applied for npower agro. I just got to know on my unique id page that there's a typographical error on the name I registered with. Please, any help?

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Bamidele539: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
If by Aug 31st i did not receive text message to proceed or end or still having 'invalid login' i will definately give-up in this year's program, because i have my BVN printout which tallies with my Npower Application..

-N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27-
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by xtee4real: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
I registered on the 14th and got the text message within a week. I was able to log in and write the test on 24th. I think it's just luck.
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by simplyakinz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why My N-power Ref ID Diffent To Others? (n-agro-2017-00000-67). Other Candidate That Iv Seen/knwn Have About 5 Digit After There 5 Zero
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by babyphaze07(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
please, when will the result be out
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by Damfostopper(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2017
slimmestify:
am having the same problem.... telling Me too invalid login
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by babakk2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
npowerng:

Sir when did you apply?
Thank I have done the test and I have selected my device though it is very stressful before I select my device.
Thanks done and dusted. I pray I am pick this time around ooooo
Re: Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. by npowerng: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
babakk2:

Thank I have done the test and I have selected my device though it is very stressful before I select my device.
Thanks done and dusted. I pray I am pick this time around ooooo
You are welcome sir .NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Share Your First Hand Experience Working With Opay / "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please / UBA Presently Recruiting Workers For The Following Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.