Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Is With Humans - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is With Humans (735 Views)

SHADE....A Poetry Of Struggle Between Humans And The Spirits / We Are All Humans / Humans's Biggest Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is With Humans by goodieyar(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
, What is it with  humans?,

One minute you want something so bad ,
                         the next minute you want it even more than before.
                          , But the moment you get it you dump it in one corner and move unto something you just can not get.

, What is it with humans?,

You have something very special just right there in front of you,
                           but you go on and on, griping for it,
                            you just don't see it until, until, POOF,
                            it's gone, gone with the wind.
                            Then you see it,   

, what is it with  humans?

You can not stick to one standard of living or an integral character,
                            rather you choose to live a multi- coloured and double standard life, and you call yourself holy?, I am not any better but i ask,  What is it with you??

, What is it with you

You call yourselves people of substance, honuor  and virtue.
                     You say "I promise, ", "I will do it, " , "I give you my word, "
                      Yet you can not keep to your own words

Oh my goodness ,I am human ,I am not perfect ,not any better, probably worse,
             But still, I ask What is it with us .
            Why do we turn a blind eye to what should be treasured and cherished until it gone?
            Why do we pretend?
            Why do we break promises ?
            , What is with humans , I ask?
            , What is with us??
            , What is with you?
                WHAT IS WITH ME??
Re: What Is With Humans by Parnassuss(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
what is it, my dear? you've recollected something in tranquility that has made you troubled, i see.
Re: What Is With Humans by goodieyar(f): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
no am okay actually its just a poem ,tho i do regret not cherishing my grandpa enough b4 he passed on, sniff
Re: What Is With Humans by Parnassuss(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
Must have had a long and full life, why bother with what can't be affected, get to know other LIVING pple be4 time expires. It wld be a sad case otherwise.
Re: What Is With Humans by goodieyar(f): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2010
Thank you .I'm sure you know that you are definitely not the first person to tell me that and i am sure you would be glad to know that i am blessed with many other living friends and family smiley

(1) (Reply)

As Anyone Heard Of The Literary Magazine, Saraba / My Alchoholic Composition / When A Man Cons A Woman - Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.