Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State (26015 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by nextprince: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

check google dear,

Something like this..
where there any survivor...? where there English teachers in your ...?.Etc. English language is a bundle of ambiguity bro...That's why one shouldn't make fun of another because u can't always get it..I know i have helped my former boss correcting some usage..and he is from England..

Bro, you just showed that you wasted school fees, walahi. Gawd, what's this?

Now, what is "were"? That is the simple past of the verb "are".

If he is still in school and I want to ask the question, I will say; "Are there English teachers in your school?"

But since I assumed he was no longer in school and it is now past, it now goes thus; "were there English teachers in your school?"

Where, on the other hand is not a verb and has no tense (present or past).
Come, who taught you English? What kind of yeye argument is this? Which google did you check this?
Bros, I will advise you to take down this nonsense before all eyes see it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by mofewilkie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Slave killed the Master.

Non of my business.

Talk of Coward? Ojukwu dressed like a woman an fled the Biafra war only to ask for forgiveness later; he die and was buried with Nigeria Flag.

Bravery? The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, Gen Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General, Ishola, Gen Obasanjo. Infact,Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo. The reason you hate yoruba so much. If not why will you generalise the statement of certain group of yoruba youth.

Slave?

Nmandi Azikwe was the first Slave to Sir Amadu Bello.

Then, Alex Ekweme was the second slave to Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

Teach your children history.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by sweetyme001(f): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
ESDKING:
" Following the incident, the "ENTIRE" community descended into panic with "YORUBA" traders FLEEING from the area, over fear of reprisal attack by Hausa youths"

This line has summarised it all.

TYPICAL AFONJA !!!.
Oboy whole community people fleeing. This one weak me!!! Abobby shift make I faint!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by mofewilkie(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
coolebux:
Slaves killing the masters' son shocked
Omo see gobe grin

Talk of Coward? Ojukwu dressed like a woman and fled the Biafra war only to ask for forgiveness later; he died and was buried with Nigeria Flag.

Bravery? The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, Gen Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General, Ishola, Gen Olusegun Obasanjo. Infact,Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo. The reason you hate yoruba so much. If not why will you generalise the statement of certain group of yoruba youth.

Slave?

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Saintsquare(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cubeet:
The community will be deserted in the next two weeks.
Afonjas can fear and run for Africa.
lol just like your kinsmen stayed and fight during Enugu massacre hahahaha
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by FriendNG: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
May Allah Grant the deceased mercy.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by FriendNG: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:
What kind of divisive headline is this ?
Mynd44 please change the headline.

Bbut if it is the other way round. You people would have been dancing calling people intolerant, that you are the most peaceful tribe in Nnigeria this that blablabala.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by imam07: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
But for your village they will kill u and still bleep ur mama.
okenwaa:
Afonjas fleeing in their own land when one of them killed an aboki...smh

Lilly livered species!!
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by wailersarefools: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Richy4:

check google dear,

Something like this..
where there any survivor...? where there English teachers in your ...?.Etc. English language is a bundle of ambiguity bro...That's why one shouldn't make fun of another because u can't always get it..I know i have helped my former boss correcting some usage..and he is from England..
[/s]
What kind of nonsense is this? Which school did you attend? To think someone even liked this trash shows there are so many dumbos on nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Cubeet: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol just like your kinsmen stayed and fight during Enugu massacre hahahaha
What massacre, you know nothing about Enugu Fulani attack. How do you fight those that attack in the night and run to the military barracks in the morning. Only the people of Aba knows how to deal with them.

Besides what do you have to say about Oyo Massacre
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-farmers-in-oyo-state/amp/

And Ogun massacre
https://www.google.com/amp/s/therepublicannews.net/2016/09/03/fulani-herdsmen-ferocious-attacks-in-oyo-ogun-state-narratives-by-victims/amp/
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by chemicalDisease: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
mofewilkie:

Talk of Coward? Ojukwu dressed like a woman an fled the Biafra war only to ask for forgiveness later; he die and was buried with Nigeria Flag.

Bravery? The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, Gen Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General, Ishola, Gen Obasanjo. Infact,Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo. The reason you hate yoruba so much. If not why will you generalise the statement of certain group of yoruba youth.

Slave?

PAINED KID.
Go and suck breast.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Richy4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Bro, you just showed that you wasted school fees, walahi. Gawd, what's this?

Now, what is "were"? That is the simple past of the verb "are".

If he is still in school and I want to ask the question, I will say; "Are there English teachers in your school?"

But since I assumed he was no longer in school and it is now past, it now goes thus; "were there English teachers in your school?"

Where, on the other hand is not a verb and has no tense (present or past).
Come, who taught you English? What kind of yeye argument is this? Which google did you check this?
Bros, I will advise you to take down this nonsense before all eyes see it.

I can only advise you to check on your usage .and the difference between Where and were...If you can't still get it, I am afraid, i can't help u..
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Saintsquare(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cubeet:
What massacre, you know nothing about Enugu Fulani attack. How do you fight those that attack in the night and run to the military barracks in the morning. Only the people of Aba knows how to deal with them.

Besides what do you have to say about Oyo Massacre
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-farmers-in-oyo-state/amp/

And Ogun massacre
https://www.google.com/amp/s/therepublicannews.net/2016/09/03/fulani-herdsmen-ferocious-attacks-in-oyo-ogun-state-narratives-by-victims/amp/

lol same as Ebonyi where your grandmothers are being raped to coma.with broken hands and legs, chai aboki prick Na die

www.nairaland.com/3697928/fulani-herdsmen-rape-70-year-old-widow
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by coolebux(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
mofewilkie:

Talk of Coward? Ojukwu dressed like a woman and fled the Biafra war only to ask for forgiveness later; he died and was buried with Nigeria Flag.

Bravery? The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, Gen Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General, Ishola, Gen Olusegun Obasanjo. Infact,Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo. The reason you hate yoruba so much. If not why will you generalise the statement of certain group of yoruba youth.

Slave?

What is this one saying

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by ivolt: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:

Bbut if it is the other way round. You people would have been dancing calling people intolerant, that you are the most peaceful tribe in Nnigeria this that blablabala.

Only mad men dance on a tragedy news.
Condemning a particular criminal is not the same as rejoicing.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Cubeet: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Saintsquare:

lol same as Ebonyi where your grandmothers are being raped to coma.with broken hands and legs, chai aboki prick Na die

www.nairaland.com/3697928/fulani-herdsmen-rape-70-year-old-widow
The same way they raped your grandmothers,Children, Mothers to death in Ogun State. Na Aboki prick dey make una dey beg for unity.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-rape-our-women-destroy-farmlands-ogun-monarchs/amp/
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by nextprince: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

I can only advise you to check on your usage .and the difference between Where and were...If you can't still get it, I am afraid, i can't help u..

Nawao! And funny enough, you may end up teaching someone this crap.

Anyway, I assure you, you will be disgraced on this one day.

Last lesson; you don't use lower case letter "i" for first person singular regardless of wherever it occurs.

Bye.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Richy4(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
What kind of nonsense is this? Which school did you attend? To think someone even liked this trash shows there are so many dumbos on nairaland.

I don' t even know what your problem is...But hey it is a faceless forum what do i expect from that
I will only suggest u go back to his original statement...then u go to google and type the word "where"...u can make your own assumption
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Saintsquare(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cubeet:

The same way they raped your grandmothers,Children, Mothers to death in Ogun State. Na Aboki prick dey make una dey beg for unity.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-rape-our-women-destroy-farmlands-ogun-monarchs/amp/
our governor no cry like a baby na and we don't chest beat lol
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by FriendNG: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

Only mad men dance on a tragedy news.
Condemning a particular criminal is not the same as rejoicing.

Are you condemning this one now or simply asking mynd to change the title?
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by excanny: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why flee? Coward Afonja ogo coneheads grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by NaeChris: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
CampuChan:
When Obasanjo heard a Yoruba youth stabbed an Hausa man.
Them know say them don enter one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by mofewilkie(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
chemicalDisease:

PAINED KID.
Go and suck breast.

Have i stated the fact or not?

Check Nigeria history and google.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Earthquake1: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
mofewilkie:

Bravery? The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, Gen Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General, Ishola, Gen Obasanjo.

Infact,Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo.

This Dude is high on hydraulic soup Do you know History at all? . Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Cubeet: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Saintsquare:
our governor no cry like a baby na and we don't chest beat lol
Truly, your governor no cry, he was rejoicing
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by mofewilkie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
excanny:
Why flee? Coward Afonja ogo coneheads grin

Hard working Igbos?
Ummmh, hard working tribe!!!!!!!!!! Full of hard drug traffickers waiting to be executed all around the world, 419ers. Kidnappers waiting to be executed, brothers killing brothers, Ritualism, Fake medical drugs dealers, haters, Liars etc.

Cowardice?

Talk of Cowards? Ojukwu dressed like a woman and fled the Biafra war only to ask for forgiveness later; he died and was buried with Nigeria Flag.

Bravery?
The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, General Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General Ishola, General Obasanjo. Infact, Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo. The reason you hate yoruba so much. If not why will you generalise the statement of certain group of yoruba youth.
Slave?

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by wailersarefools: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

I don' t even know what your problem is...But hey it is a faceless forum what do i expect from that
I will only suggest u go back to his original statement...then u go to google and type the word "where"...u can make your own assumption

nextprince:

Were there English teachers in your school? Just asking.

Is that not his original post?

You suggested he should replace "were" with "where", is that not your suggestion?
Oga, go back to school, is not yet late.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by gideonedwards(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
foolish bastard!!! Bleep ur afonjas muslim ass
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by kabrud: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

check google dear,

Something like this..
What is this one saying?
Bross, I take God beg you, go look for anybody wey sabi English make even explain dis thing for you very slowly. That one go make sense pass this rubbish wey you dey type here. You mean you don't know the difference between were and where? And you are on nairaland making comments. Choi, I give up on nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Nawao! And funny enough, you may end up teaching someone this crap.

Anyway, I assure you, you will be disgraced on this one day.

Last lesson; you don't use lower case letter "i" for first person singular regardless of wherever it occurs.

Bye.

I will not argue with u sir because i never claimed that I knew it all ....but God knows that I know when to use "where"as well as "were" ...

I guess u are the type that hated being corrected
I still maintain that u should type the word "where" and "were" separately in your smartphone.. get to know their meaning and differences..it will help u in future
I am through with u sir.. have a great day
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by nextprince: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

I will not argue with u sir because i never claimed that I knew it all ....but God knows that I know when to use "where"as well as "were" ...

I guess u are the type that hated being corrected
I still maintain that u should type the word "where" and "were" separately in your smartphone.. get to know their meaning and differences..it will help u in future
I am through with u sir.. have a great day

Bro, go and learn this thing and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

Alternatively, as someone suggested above, get an expert in English language, by far better than this embarrassment. School children do come to Nairaland, don't confuse them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son / Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.