Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

About Schleez Limited - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Schleez Limited (28555 Views)

Schleez Nig Ltd Job Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Schleez Limited by schleez(f): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2017
About
Schleez Limited is a solution provider, we have accepted the challenge, the world’s most sought after areas are Marketing, Agriculture/Husbandry, Corporate training and Wellness sectors we consistently provide and dwell in these areas magnificently.
Marketing
We provide the opportunity for sellers and buyers to meet together.
We also provide the process and technique for promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service
We sell and buy from direct producers and get it across to the people in need, both private and public and around the world.
Corporate and commercial
Agriculture
There is no doubt about the fact that without agriculture there will be no food and even furniture to mention a few.
We are dedicated to providing long term productivity and better ways for farming.
With our international partnership, we have been able provide over 116 large farm owners in Nigeria and across with perfect natural fertilizers, for planting, and fish farming.
Our commitment to excellence is our priority in ever of our dealings.
Husbandry
With our science control team, we constantly manage domestic animals
For years have been raising livestock and poultry through our Agricultural and Husbandry department.

Corporate Training
Human capacity building
Public speaking
Communications
Leadership

Wellness
Today vibrant health is an actively sought goal.
We teach lifestyles that promote wellness.
Schleez is committed to the delivery of quality information on disease management, lifestyle adjustment, nutritional consultancies and advice, general well being and with our newly added team of medical experts we now carry out general health check-up indoor and outdoor.

7 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by dphaullp: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2017
schleez:
About
Schleez Limited is a solution provider, we have accepted the challenge, the world’s six most sought after areas are Marketing, Brand management, Agriculture/Husbandry, Corporate training and staffing, Wellness and Oil and Gas sectors we consistently provide and dwell in these areas magnificently.
Marketing
We provide the opportunity for sellers and buyers to meet together.
We also provide the process and technique for promoting, selling, and distributing a product or service
We sell and buy from direct producers and get it across to the people in need, both private and public and around the world.
Corporate and commercial
Brand Management
We classify and identify products for companies.
With our experts and tireless efforts we have raised several bran ambassadors for top companies in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe and India.
Schleez stand out with uniqueness to beauty.
So many businesses have improved due to our judicious brand management team.
With our new management techniques, timeliness has kept our outstanding performance at high.

Agriculture
There is no doubt about the fact that without agriculture there will be no food and even furniture to mention a few.
We are dedicated to providing long term productivity and better ways for farming.
With our international partnership, we have been able provide over 116 large farm owners in Nigeria and across with perfect natural fertilizers, for planting, and fish farming.
Our commitment to excellence is our priority in ever of our dealings.
Husbandry
With our science control team, we constantly manage domestic animals
For years have been raising livestock and poultry through our Agricultural and Husbandry department.

Corporate Training and staffing
Human capacity building
Public speaking
Advanced modern executive secretaries
Crisis management
Communications
Leadership
Administrative
Talent management 80/20 principle.
Customer service

Staffing
Schleez operate as middle men between job seekers and recruiters.
We recruit qualified candidates from janitor to the CEO.

Wellness
Today vibrant health is an actively sought goal.
We teach lifestyles that promote wellness.
Schleez is committed to the delivery of quality information on disease management, lifestyle adjustment, nutritional consultancies and advice, general well being and with our newly added team of medical experts we now carry out general health check-up indoor and outdoor.

Oil and Gas
We buy and sell petroleum.
Our resources today determines our sustainability of power tomorrow, because crude oil or petroleum and its derivatives are essential commodities that are consumed on daily basis all around the world.
Gas wholesaling and retailing
With our gas setup plant, you can now have easy access to quality products
We offer services such as safety, hazard control, pipeline installation, other installations, pipeline monitoring and security

This is wonderful.

6 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by zhikirullah(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
What is wonderful,
Re: About Schleez Limited by princeemmy123(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
First class GNLD...�

17 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by swittontoh: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Very true.
I am proud to have been to your company,my life has never been the same ever since i came to your organization for interview,i am now gainfully employed, by one of the most prestigious companies in Nigeria.
Its my pleasure.
Thank you very much Schleez Nigeria Limited
Continue Suceeding
God Bless
dphaullp:

This is wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by fafambo: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Randy91:

OLUMO ROCK fall on u
hi bro,with this ur statement u seems to know more about them,can u pls tell me more,patiently waiting for ur reply
Re: About Schleez Limited by eminentpeter(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the job of a Customer Service Representative, you have been selected for a written and oral interview test with SCHLEEZ LIMITED on the 5th of September 2017 by 9:00 am which is located at 49, Olowu Street off Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos

Come with your credentials and copies of your resume.

Do notify and acknowledge your presence at the interview by writing back to this invite.

Note: Any form of lateness will not be condoled. Be punctual and corporately dressed preferably sky blue or white shirt. Despite the holiday interview holds

WARM REGARDS

Please oh, are these people real ?
Re: About Schleez Limited by engrgd(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello
I got similar mail, though i don't know them.
Please anyone with substantial info should help out.
Thanks
Re: About Schleez Limited by Tompeters(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
I got same invite just now

Prior to ur application,u're SHORTLISTED for A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIG LTD by 9AM ON 6 Sept @49,OLOWU STR,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAGOS.
Be punctual
Ref +10.
Re: About Schleez Limited by Tompeters(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
eminentpeter:
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the job of a Customer Service Representative, you have been selected for a written and oral interview test with SCHLEEZ LIMITED on the 5th of September 2017 by 9:00 am which is located at 49, Olowu Street off Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos

Come with your credentials and copies of your resume.

Do notify and acknowledge your presence at the interview by writing back to this invite.

Note: Any form of lateness will not be condoled. Be punctual and corporately dressed preferably sky blue or white shirt. Despite the holiday interview holds

WARM REGARDS

Please oh, are these people real ?
please did they attach any phone number

1 Like

Re: About Schleez Limited by 9jayes: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tompeters:
I got same invite just now

Prior to ur application,u're SHORTLISTED for A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIG LTD by 9AM ON 6 Sept @49,OLOWU STR,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAGOS.
Be punctual
Ref +10.
same here
Re: About Schleez Limited by Tompeters(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jayes:

same here
and I have another interview by 1pm......now no contact to even call.. How do I locate d venue
Re: About Schleez Limited by 9jayes: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tompeters:
and I have another interview by 1pm......now no contact to even call.. How do I locate d venue
They are gnld

2 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by ChocolateBunny: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Its gnld,dont waste ur time...Very useless set of pple

2 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by dokkitaa(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2017
I got the same mail ,

Now ....no employer can send you an invite barely 12hours to the interview time. It's wrong.
Don't fall cheap scam people, am on my way to Ibadan

1 Like

Re: About Schleez Limited by Temliztem: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2017
A very big scam

2 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by akpaninnocent: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
guy am sure u are one of the GNLD people that's why u are supporting this. I was at d interview today 6th September 2017 and this people are pure GNLD. after staying and listing to their nonsense for like 20mins I had to stand up and leave

7 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by Olaomoolopa: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks guys I just got their mail now in my box I appreciate u guys
Re: About Schleez Limited by Solarpower(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Got their mail last night, just woke up to see the mail for an interview today. I had the feeling they were gnld. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: About Schleez Limited by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Randy91:

OLUMO ROCK fall on u
lol. Dont mind them

1 Like

Re: About Schleez Limited by Cosmos2016(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank u nairalanders...
I received their mail not quite long requesting my presence tomorrow by 9am at that very address.
I had replied them for a reschedule or be permitted to come late...b4 my instinct instructed me to check them out here...
God bless ds forum...
Many would b deceived by dia msg I swear...
Thanks again guys

2 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by gsquare18(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Useless people..... When did I apply for the vacant Post in your organization? You guyz should stop being a learner.

1 Like

Re: About Schleez Limited by Kpukpon: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
I just got a message from them and I was thinking which company gives interview invite on a Sunday abi d admin don't go church. Tnx 4 d info abt dem here I would've wasted my money traveling from warri.

2 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by Fishyvibes(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's y I love nairaland. U will get every reasonable info here. Just got the mail now too. Me that I'm in Kd .

5 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by Haychay(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fishyvibes:
That's y I love nairaland. U will get every reasonable info here. Just got the mail now too. Me that I'm in Kd .
As in eh, i to love nairaland. i got the same mail too on friday and the interview was scheduled on 9th of october 9 am, same address. i was like when when did i apply for this undecided, so i decided to do my research and jejely found this thread smiley All this scams sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: About Schleez Limited by Onomhue: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
I received the same message today was contemplating if I should travel from ABJ to Lagos. Thanks to nairaland
Re: About Schleez Limited by Annexchenny: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=dphaullp post=58875473]

I got the same email, I went to the interview and it was fantastic and I was challenged mentally. In this job u have a time freedom 4 ur family, career and ursef. I'm proud to be in this organization and thank u Jesus 4 connecting me to this skillful people

1 Like

Re: About Schleez Limited by Slarge: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
How do ds ppl no am now in Lagos?
Hw did dey get my phone n0?
Omo eeeh gnld mk una transfer Ds talent to estate or property consultancy u wl mk cool money
Re: About Schleez Limited by erotica2000: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
MEHN THESE GUYS HAVE UPGRADED OOO.. SEE THE NEW EMAIL THEY SENT.. VERY COMPELLING UNTILL I SAY THE JOB REF CODE. I LAUGHED.. GNLD THINGS..LOL

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED which has been scheduled for MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.

JOB REF: KAA17/05
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Oma Gold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Salary Of 20k OK? / Six Ways To De-stress After A Long And Hard Work Week / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.