Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud (28272 Views)

N700million Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu, Four Others’ Case. / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Paris Refund: Firm Returns Governor’s N500m To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:
Shut the fvck up and prove you have a brain by pointing out where I defended a thieving politician. I am patiently waiting, prove your sanity by pointing out the comments...

Why did you quote me in the 1st place.

Go rape your daughter as usual, like father like son.
Makaryacin banza
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by senator2b: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why is this coming after the sultan of Sokoto have declared the Northern Governors lazy, this just another propaganda to implicate the Sultan. I pray that the Nigerian politicians will get it right some day.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by FriendNG: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin That's why you see friendng shinning his tuwo-infested teeth while shouting Nigerian for life. They are one hell of a parasite.

And to even think this same sultan is allegedly the leader of Muslims in Nigeria is weird. sad

Awón ole jati jati!

And what Kwara state is producing? You're the real parasite. How is Ibadan better than Kano economically?

If Sultan hand is not clean let him be probe, we don't defend corruption like you do, busy defending Osinbanjo when he support impunity about Sunusi Emirate case.

The weirdest thing is to think that the number citizen of the nation is the one supporting corruption.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by hermzer(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice job Magu I like that who ever is involve mention them so that we wil know them. Even do they will run mad. Eg 4rm Ekiti I can see 1
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by TheKingdom: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
From Sultan of Sokoto to Obi of Onicha, to Adeboye, they are all rogues that are leading people to no where as Western corporations milk the land dry of resources and arm some blacks called Nigerian Army/Nigerian Police FORCE( OOPS, Nigerian Police that is) to cause havoc
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Why did you quote me in the 1st place.

Makaryacin banza
Oh you can't point out where I defended sultan right?.. Now the new catch is to ask why I quoted you?

Like I said before, I quoted you to explain the trend of people not commenting on the thread and why the thread wasn't dragging into numerous pages as is typically the case in threads related to GEJ/PDP. If you had any sense in your head, you should have understood that before diving into the stupid conclusion that I was defending sultan and insulting me of being a zombie.

You've mentioned this several times with so much excitement, I can see it's a norm in your family. Goodluck in your disgusting ways, I'm not interested in your family's folly.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
k9ine:
O boy see goal-post shifter. Always rationalising thiefocracy when their ally is involved.

So because it's in budget, its no longer stealing
. Don't worry wait until when these mad men called Governors follow in line to appropriate our money to themselves to build houses in Abuja for their so called royal fathers through the bugdet. I bet you will clap for them also.

Was I the one that made traditional institutions a baby to be taken care of by theIr respective state government?

Did I author the Nigerian constitution?

As for the text in bold, it was never stealing for budgeted fund to be spent as budgeted. It is for this reason that you have a national and state parliament where budgetary allocations are defended before being passed into law.

Truly, I don't blame you.

I blame the Nigerian educational system that allowed some of us to have excess education, mental development and civility, while some unfortunate ones only had enough education to claim literacy while still being mentally handicapped and incapable of civil, rational, and logical reasoning.

If not, why would we be having this argument when the only thing that is evident in this news is that the Sokoto state government does not know how to prioritize the needs of the state, and not that any crime has been committed yet by anyone.

If the funds budgeted for the Abuja property purchase then finds its way to pay for electoral campaign of the governor or the UK school fees of the Sultan's daughter, then I and other reasoning Nigerians will yell more than the illiterate mob yelling aimlessly.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:
Oh you can't point out where I defended sultan right?.. Now the new catch is to ask why I quoted you?

Like I said before, I quoted you to explain the trend of people not commenting on the thread and why the thread wasn't dragging into numerous pages as is typically the case in threads related to GEJ/PDP. If you had any sense in your head, you should have understood that before diving into the stupid conclusion that I was defending sultan and insulting me of being a zombie.

You've mentioned this several times with so much excitement, I can see it's a norm in your family. Goodluck in your disgusting ways, I'm not interested in your family's folly.

Zombie.... Go through your comments on this forum & while doing that use your tongue to count you teeth.

Knowing fully well you were a zombie that's why you quoted me, after all i didn't mention you name.

Pathetic product of an abomination & taboo
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by longerthroat(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
I will always respect Few traditional Rulers like Oba of Benin & Obi of Onitsha, who try as much as they can to stay away from Politics... not all these greedy ones.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by mastermaestro(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Built2last:
When some of us say Nigeria is irreedeemable. people call us names.

Every damn person is corrupt. we are all on the waiting list to loot. Any one not looting is for lack of opportunity.

where its worrisome is that people loot and loot extra for legal battles in case caught.

Imagine national assembly members of all things worrying NIGERIA giving themselves immunity.

we are irredeemable.

"We are all on the waiting list to loot." Killer quote. cheesy
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by zynzyn(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eazybay:
700mn 4 residence!! Oh boy, so how much go be d budget for d caliphate?

Saad Mohammed Abubakr III, spiritual leader of Naija muslims, keep flexing.

But seriously, what kind of house do u expect a sultan to live in?

A brand new 7 Bedroom mansion in Maitama goes for N1b upwards!

Unless u want to buy land and build!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
zynzyn:

Must he buy one? From state coffers at this recession period. He is a yam eater
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by bobnatlo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
koresN:
No one is above the Law. The Chief of staff to the Sultan should be thoroughly investigated and charged to court.. What does a Sultan need an official residence in Abuja for? Hon Tambuwal a man I have high regard for has disappointed his fans

Abeg who will do the investigation and prosecution. Osibanjo?? The one this govnt is doing now, is it not against political enemies Abeg leave this zoo of a country.
Let me state this clearly, that without revolution this country will never get it right. And we'll end up leaving a worse than this failed country for our children. And for now I only see a feasible revolution in regions. Because any natl revolution will die untimely along religious and ethnic lines.
So it's better the Fulanis fight there leaders. While the igbos should theirs. So also for Yoruba's etc.
So we must strongly support more powers and financial autonomy to the states. If not
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
zynzyn:

A lot of people are ignorant. They only know the price 1 room self contain in Ajegunle, or 1 bedroom flat at Gwagwalada or Mararaba.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by StOla: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
koresN:
No one is above the Law. The Chief of staff to the Sultan should be thoroughly investigated and charged to court.. What does a Sultan need an official residence in Abuja for? Hon Tambuwal a man I have high regard for has disappointed his fans

Did you not read that the state government has stated the funds were duly budgeted and passed into law, and funds were transferred officially and not illegally?

Or what law again is there to be above or below of in this particular case?

EFCC is only doing its job in flagging such funds transfer to determine if it is an attempt to siphon state funds to private coffers.

You can only argue as to the moral and common sense import of the decision of the Sokoto state government to want to provide funds for such luxuries when the Sultan is expected to spend more time in his Sokoto domain, and when such funds can provide rural roads and portable water.

As for law, nothing illegal to prosecute in this matter as long as those funds are spent as budgeted, which is a N700m residence in Abuja.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Zombie.... Go through your comments on this forum & while doing that use your tongue to count you teeth.

Knowing fully well you were a zombie that's why you quoted me, after all i didn't mention you name.

I asked you to point out the specific comments, but your brain power is obviously not capable of doing that, hence why you resort to repeating the same old response which daft people on this forum typically come up with when their brain freezes - "zombie, zombie, zombie!!!"..and he obviously has no clue what a real zombie looks like... Is that all you've got?.. mschewww! **spits and walks away**

Meanwhile keep describing yourself... Accept my sympathy!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Satan of Sokoto

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danyaril2yahoo: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
The bitter truth, God bless you
Built2last:
When some of us say Nigeria is irreedeemable. people call us names.

Every damn person is corrupt. we are all on the waiting list to loot. Any one not looting is for lack of opportunity.

where its worrisome is that people loot and loot extra for legal battles in case caught.

Imagine national assembly members of all things worrying NIGERIA giving themselves immunity.

we are irredeemable.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:

I asked you to point out the specific comments, but your brain power is obviously not capable of doing that, hence why you resort to repeating the same old response which daft people on this forum typically come up with when their brain freezes - "zombie, zombie, zombie!!!"..and he obviously has no clue what a real zombie looks like... Is that all you've got?.. mschewww! **spits and walks away**

Meanwhile keep describing yourself... Accept my sympathy!

Makaryacin banza
If you can't go through your posts or remember your comments then you're even more dumb than i thought.

I & many others definitely know you're a certified zombie. Like i said watch how you & your ilks will eventually ends.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Makaryacin banza
If you can't go through your posts or remember your comments then you're even more dumb than i thought.

I & many others definitely know you're a certified zombie. Like i said watch how you & your ilks will eventually ends.
Lol.. bleedy loser can't even substantiate his own accusation, he actually wants me to help him. How dumb can a person be!

And of course, he keeps repeating the only vocabulary he learnt post-2015 elections like a broken record; not being aware that he aptly describes himself with his helpless repetition of the word 'zombie'. Such a waste of school fees!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by Usmaniaaa: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims in anywhere are thieves.
Corruption Is their nature. The very existence of Fulanis is dependent on availability of others persons resources to steal.

Very disgusting race, I tell ya.

Evil covers them like close clothes.
u are a fool Tribal bigot....
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by HAD3S(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keneking:
Seen. This is ordinary Sokoto State. What happens in Lagos and Rivers? grin grin grin
. Your post just proved that you are a waste to this world. Sokoto ordinary? U jst prove say U no sabi anytin.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by jeslofem: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

So the sultan is a criminal?

do u need a prophet to tell u that baba sultan is a criminal?
please b kiafu.
now I am beginning to believe that all the anticurruption noise is just fake and nothing more.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Retar.d...... You're are the one whose miserable dad wasted school fees on that's why you are jobless & spend your pathetic life defending thieves online.

Hope your children will not follow the footstep of you & your father.

Imbecil.e scumbag bring it on
Lol.. see how worked up he is all because I simply asked him to point out where I defended thieves. You cant point it out but instead of humbly stepping aside quietly like sane people do, you insist on throwing insults about like a common illiterate twerp. Which is easier?... Spitting insults around like a mad old woman or just answering the simple damn question. Cant you see how daft you are?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. see how worked up he is all because I simply asked him to point out where I defended thieves. You cant point it out but instead of humbly stepping aside quietly like sane people do, you insist on throwing insults about like a common illiterate twerp. Which is easier?... Spitting insults around like a mad old woman or just answering the simple damn question. Cant you see how daft you are?

You insulted me 1st.
You garrulous ape probably, your brain is paining you.

Now crawl back to your pigsty
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

You insulted me 1st.
You garrulous ape probably, your brain is paining you.

Now crawl back to your pigsty
I quoted 4 people, and made a general statement about people defending corrupt people. You decided to take that personal upon yourslef and called me a zombie. I explained my point severally to you, but you insisted on still calling me a zombie who defends corrupt people; a very senseless allegation because that's the last thing I would ever be seen doing.

Okay since you insist on repeating the senseless allegation over and over and over again like a broken record, I have since asked you to substantiate your claims by pointing out my post which defended corruption. You obviously can't, hence you preferred to dwell on the insult game like an old scorned woman. undecided
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:

Obailala's mum is an old scorned woman. undecided
Fixed....
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by obailala(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
danmasani101:

Fixed....
Lol... no you are the one acting like an old scorned woman..
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by jacyhelen(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eazybay:
700mn 4 residence!! Oh boy, so how much go be d budget for d caliphate?

Saad Mohammed Abubakr III, spiritual leader of Naija muslims, keep flexing.

when the number of the alamajiri in the street keep increasing!!!!!
One nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud by danmasani101: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:
Lol......obailala's mum is acting like an old scorned woman..

Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video / God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.