Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (79893 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by aumeehn: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tugrow is the man! Tested and trusted 100%!!
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
aumeehn:
Tugrow is the man! Tested and trusted 100%!!
thanks bro

Nice doing Biz with you

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Enddystar(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2017
What is happening to my shoes I made payment for since 17th October? This is no longer funny to me sir
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by mrlycan: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2017
your number is not going through.How do i contact you,i need to buy from 1688

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by mimzy007(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tugrow Check your WhatsApp and get back to me please. Thanks.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Chykafred: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tugrow please check your whatsapp, sent link to you since yesterday, please look and get back to me...thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by bobo65(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
U dont read yr whatsapp msgs again cry
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Enddystar:
What is happening to my shoes I made payment for since 17th October? This is no longer funny to me sir
, Sir, I told you, that one pair of your shoe is in Lagos now, while the other 3 pairs is on the ways, my partner mistakenly send the other 3 pair through normal , thinking it was to come through normal shipment,

So be patient sir,

Thanks for understanding
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
mimzy007:
Tugrow Check your WhatsApp and get back to me please. Thanks.

Chykafred:
Tugrow please check your whatsapp, sent link to you since yesterday, please look and get back to me...thanks
bobo65:
U dont read yr whatsapp msgs again cry

I'm very sorry all, all of our delay goods came in all at ones , was clearing our goods , so was very busy that I rarely check on WhatsApp massage

Please you all should be patient with me, not really that easy here

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Mirror97: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Mirror97:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000052YJM/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Tugrow your attention is needed.
sorry please, I don't do US deal only China

Contact justi4jusu for US deal
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by slizylindy: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Tugrow has delivered my goods and all is intact. I'm thankful. You are reliable and can be trusted. Keep it up.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
slizylindy:
Tugrow, this is not fair and funny anymore. it's a month now we have been on this and 16days since payment. Yet you have not given update on goods purchased let alone if it has been shipped. Remember as at this transaction, time frame on normal shipping was 6-10 days but 16days has even covered the new 14days timeline and extra, yet no news whether it has been arranged to be shipped or not. i will really be pissed if you come here to tell me items are not yet shipped, N60k+ worth of items isn't child's play and tying it down is really unfair because i know you are still taking and piling new orders when older ones havn't been settled. Ever since, i told you to get more hands, you didn't. You are just requesting for assistance now when everyone is on waiting list. Please let me know when my items will get to me.
your item is on the where to Lagos, shipping takes more Times now to arrives. Will let you know when your items arrive lag
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by aumeehn: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2017
slizylindy:
Tugrow, this is not fair and funny anymore. it's a month now we have been on this and 16days since payment. Yet you have not given update on goods purchased let alone if it has been shipped. Remember as at this transaction, time frame on normal shipping was 6-10 days but 16days has even covered the new 14days timeline and extra, yet no news whether it has been arranged to be shipped or not. i will really be pissed if you come here to tell me items are not yet shipped, N60k+ worth of items isn't child's play and tying it down is really unfair because i know you are still taking and piling new orders when older ones havn't been settled. Ever since, i told you to get more hands, you didn't. You are just requesting for assistance now when everyone is on waiting list. Please let me know when my items will get to me.
Tugrow shipped my goods worth morethan 700k infact i paid almost 200k for shipping only, i'm not saying he doesn't have his own disadvantages but tugrow is honest, your 60k is safe bro just chill!
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2017
aumeehn:
Tugrow shipped my goods worth morethan 700k infact i paid almost 200k for shipping only, i'm not saying he doesn't have his own disadvantages but tugrow is honest, your 60k is safe bro just chill!
my brother, it just that some don't understand this session we are into, Thing are not normal , the way it use to be, She writing as if I eat her money and even saying , cos I will be collecting more order while am not delivering it own, JUST Thank God, I have deliver her job before, she even told me items was not complete which is I balance paid her for the items she was missing
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by joezyni(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
tugrow:
my brother, it just that some don't understand this session we are into, Thing are not normal , the way it use to be, She writing as if I eat her money and even saying , cos I will be collecting more order while am not delivering it own, JUST Thank God, I have deliver her job before, she even told me items was not complete which is I balance paid her for the items she was missing
This issue of items not being complete. Anyways I understand that you are doing your best to ensure you are reputable and you are but please I think you need to work on your delivery speed. I ordered for express shipping on watches I am supposed to sell to customers and it's been about a week. The least you can do is give good feedbacks and not just leaving people in the dark,thanks

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by slizylindy: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
tugrow:

Tugrow, read my message again. eating of money was never implied. I emphasized tying my goods down. That i will get my goods is not debatable because i trust you on that but the delay without update is my problem. Like i told you on whatsapp, you did not update me and i never knew what status it was after 15days when normal shipping was 6-10days when we started this transaction. I have done business with you and got my goods. My issue is delay without communicating update. I was to apply to sell these items on a particular event, now deadline has passed and i can't even beg for extension because i have no update on what date to tell them goods will be available, infact the event is almost here sef. Won't that be having items i can't sell? Please work on older goods, get more hands, even if one person that will handle oyour communication and update to client, it will really help and i will really appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by slizylindy: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
joezyni:
This issue of items not being complete. Anyways I understand that you are doing your best to ensure you are reputable and you are but please I think you need to work on your delivery speed. I ordered for express shipping on watches I am supposed to sell to customers and it's been about a week. The least you can do is give good feedbacks and not just leaving people in the dark,thanks

You got the point..."living people in the dark" he needs to work on it. For honesty, he is and you will never lose your money with Tugrow. He just needs to balance up the communication aspect.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Hello, there is something most of us don't understand about 1688, 1688 don't ship faster like international Alibaba, some seller in 1688 ship very slow, for example, A client here pay for wedding items including wedding dress and rings, all other items were delivered But the wedding dress over 2 weeks to deliver, from when I paid and I called the owner and tell her the situations with her wedding dress and chatted up seller , she said said their shop was on break , that she will send soon, the seller later send it few days to the wedding , and I use express to deliver, so some seller ship slow and some the person that send the link , because we hear of cheap tins in 1688, we will not also look at the review of the store before sending me link, all we find is the cheapest items and leave the whole problem to me

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by frankyfranky(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Plz, I need ur Whatsapp contact. I wants to buy some stuffs from China....
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by MaydayMayday: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Tugrow, what's happening? Since 9days ago, you've not shipped my wristwatches and electronics goods and they're express shipping. Are you not going to return my money if you know you're not capable to do this job. I'm very disappointed in you to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by joezyni(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Tugrow your the man!!!!. Top notch services. I couldn't even loosen the tape he used for my waybill
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by slizylindy: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tugrow has delivered my items. And they are complete. Get ready for new links, will come for my third round of transaction. wink yes and that was y I modified the previous comment. It wasn't needed really. Thanks again Tugrow
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Enddystar(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oga all these excuses doesn't add up. You are a great guy no doubt but if you want your business to stand the test of time, work on your customer relations no matter how stupid or irrelevant you think the customer is. One satisfied customer is worth 1,000 prospective ones. Secondly it is obvious the workload is becoming too much for you, don't be greedy and hire additional hand to support you. So many ppl started this business even before you knew about it but they are no longer on the stage learn from their mistakes; no one is too big to fall. Call it whatever name you wish just know that I mean well for your business hence I won't fail to tell you if you flop.

So much said, my shoes that I paid you to buy and ship express for me which I'm yet to get for over a month, I understand your explanations but I'm no longer interested, send me the one you said you received already and refund the balance. Thank you.

tugrow:
Hello, there is something most of us don't understand about 1688, 1688 don't ship faster like international Alibaba, some seller in 1688 ship very slow, for example, A client here pay for wedding items including wedding dress and rings, all other items were delivered But the wedding dress over 2 weeks to deliver, from when I paid and I called the owner and tell her the situations with her wedding dress and chatted up seller , she said said their shop was on break , that she will send soon, the seller later send it few days to the wedding , and I use express to deliver, so some seller ship slow and some the person that send the link , because we hear of cheap tins in 1688, we will not also look at the review of the store before sending me link, all we find is the cheapest items and leave the whole problem to me

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by kingofthemall: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Enddystar:
Oga all these excuses doesn't add up. You are a great guy no doubt but if you want your business to stand the test of time, work on your customer relations no matter how stupid or irrelevant you think the customer is. One satisfied customer is worth 1,000 prospective ones. Secondly it is obvious the workload is becoming too much for you, don't be greedy and hire additional hand to support you. So many ppl started this business even before you knew about it but they are no longer on the stage learn from their mistakes; no one is too big to fall. Call it whatever name you wish just know that I mean well for your business hence I won't fail to tell you if you flop.

So much said, my shoes that I paid you to buy and ship express for me which I'm yet to get for over a month, I understand your explanations but I'm no longer interested, send me the one you said you received already and refund the balance. Thank you.

Express delivery since over a month and he has yet to deliver your products. I'm laughing in Swahili. I thought it's only me in this mess situations because my express delivery turns to 3 weeks without delivery today. I'm tired!!! embarassed
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by aumeehn: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tugrow hawfa! these negative feedbacks is not good for business o, better do something about it, else people might Look for another alternative!

3 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Enddystar:
Oga all these excuses doesn't add up. You are a great guy no doubt but if you want your business to stand the test of time, work on your customer relations no matter how stupid or irrelevant you think the customer is. One satisfied customer is worth 1,000 prospective ones. Secondly it is obvious the workload is becoming too much for you, don't be greedy and hire additional hand to support you. So many ppl started this business even before you knew about it but they are no longer on the stage learn from their mistakes; no one is too big to fall.Call it whatever name you wish just know that I mean well for your business hence I won't fail to tell you if you flop.

Mr Eddystar , Thanks for Your advice but it so sad to let you know your advice is not needed, Oh you come here to tell people how you care about my biz, taught you wanted to shipping company, when you come asking me how I make RMB payment to China, that you collected people money to teach them how to send money to China, so because I disregard your request, you now come here to advice me My dear , keep your advice to yourself , when you start your own shipping company you uses it , because if you really meant well for me and you see my downside , you will come to my inbox to contribute your advice
I will share your screenshot of what I mean so it will be understood by others to know your advice is an hypocritical advice

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Enddystar:

so much said, my shoes that I paid you to buy and ship express for me which I'm yet to get for over a month, I understand your explanations but I'm no longer interested, send me the one you said you received already and refund the balance. Thank you.

As for this which is the main area you could have concentrated, No body is above mistakes, your shoe arrive our Chinese office, which I send you photos, but my partner Misplaced the shoe on the process of sending this shoe to Nigeria, Out of 4 pairs you paid for, only one in Lagos now. I have reorder the shoe, which is yet to arrived our Chinese office, wil deliver your item ASAP it arrives , you can see from the screenshot

thanks

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
kingofthemall:

Express delivery since over a month and he has yet to deliver your products. I'm laughing in Swahili. I thought it's only me in this mess situations because my express delivery turns to 3 weeks without delivery today. I'm tired!!! embarassed
contact me on this,let me check the status

no body will be happy that its client is complaining of its service , some store very slow now to ship, cause of many reason, which not mention here, a day is coming that i will update that

will always do my best to make i provide best service, but this job involves not me alone , involves others body

thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Funjosh(m): 4:17am On Nov 15, 2017
All I see here is a new hand to assist you either in relating to your customers or handling the consignment. Weldon bro.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Chykafred: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Well I just think you need helping hand and yes it's festive period, it might not be as fast as it was before and believe me I have friends using other logistics, and it's still same...so I believe this guy.. He is actually honest, it's my first time doing business with him, so please let's not say ill of Someones business he built up a very long time ago, it's just circumstances that's all.. But Tugrow you just have to give clients update in situation like this... It will help alot trust me.. Weldone

3 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by kingofthemall: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
tugrow:
contact me on this,let me check the status

no body will be happy that its client is complaining of its service , some store very slow now to ship, cause of many reason, which not mention here, a day is coming that i will update that

will always do my best to make i provide best service, but this job involves not me alone , involves others body

thanks

I have already contacted you, you said all my goods are still in China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.