Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated (508 Views)

Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? / Kindly Vote For Me Fellas, Your Votes Is Highly Appreciated / Business Ideas And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by raindrop99: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,
Am 26, I have just OND, I am currently working in a place where I can save 40k monthly.

I was opportuned to learn Welding and fabrication tru an empowerment scheme sponsored by my state government for just 3 months B4 I left to pH for the job am doing now.
Some time this year I was empowered with Welding and fabrication equipment to start up business at will.

The issue is that am confused on what to do like
1) I don't know if to resign from the job and go start the Welding workshop in my state.
2) To continue in the job.
3) To go for HND ( I wouldn't like to remain an OND holder)
4) To run HND weekend program and start up the workshop.

I don't even know how lucrative Welding workshop is, like getting customers and other odds cos I have been able to save just N500k and would want to spend it wisely.

Your advice, opinion and comments will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by BrightForYou(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
raindrop99:
Good day Nairalanders,
Am 26, I have just OND, I am currently working in a place where I can save 40k monthly.

I was opportuned to learn Welding and fabrication tru an empowerment scheme sponsored by my state government for just 3 months B4 I left to pH for the job am doing now.
Some time this year I was empowered with Welding and fabrication equipment to start up business at will.

The issue is that am confused on what to do like
1) I don't know if to resign from the job and go start the Welding workshop in my state.
2) To continue in the job.
3) To go for HND ( I wouldn't like to remain an OND holder)
4) To run HND weekend program and start up the workshop.

I don't even know how lucrative Welding workshop is, like getting customers and other odds cos I have been able to save just N500k and would want to spend it wisely.

Your advice, opinion and comments will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Bro,you dont test the depth of the river by putting in the legs at a time... It's cool if you become your own boss,but at the same time,in other to avoid "had i known" cases, you need to do some feasibility studies about welding works in your state before you drop your current work. Good luck man
Re: Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by EmpressT(f): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
@raindrop99, I totally agree with @brightforyou. Proceeding to do your HND is pretty cool during weekends. But on the two-sided jobs, you should sit down and think deeply on the decision you are about to make. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
An ond holder and a welder,also have a job at hand,that's beautiful.This is what u shud do,search yourself very well and figure out the one that give u joy(funlike),if its the welding,all u need is to.obtain a welding certification from those.welding Institute in ph and apply for a welding job.but if u aint cool with welding,keep up with current job and go.for hnd pt.hope this help
Re: Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by raindrop99: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
BrightForYou:

Bro,you dont test the depth of the river by putting in the legs at a time... It's cool if you become your own boss,but at the same time,in other to avoid "had i known" cases, you need to do some feasibility studies about welding works in your state before you drop your current work. Good luck man
Thanks
Re: Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by raindrop99: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Majestee:
An ond holder and a welder,also have a job at hand,that's beautiful.This is what u shud do,search yourself very well and figure out the one that give u joy(funlike),if its the welding,all u need is to.obtain a welding certification from those.welding Institute in ph and apply for a welding job.but if u aint cool with welding,keep up with current job and go.for hnd pt.hope this help
Bro my current job don't give me Joy at all. Work Mondays to Saturdays (7.30am - 6.pm). No time for urself let alone weekend program, I have been managing it but am even scared to resign considering the loads of CV's that comes in daily which means jobs are not easy to come by if things didn't go as planned
Re: Your Advice And Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated by OlaRolls(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
There is more to hear in this business if you pay attention to details.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006

See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Interesting "Chemical Engineering" Project Topics And Materials / Negative Trends In The Banking Industry In Nigeria. / How To StartUp A Part-time/full-time Real Estate Career Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.