Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 (1828 Views)

Getting Cheap/free Accommodation In Abuja As A Corper Nysc 2018 / 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by glowshine(f): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm already counting down.

Sorry no intro.
I came in yesterday with high hopes.
My bf and mum loaded my account with lots of love (not so much but it's okay)
Seems like everyone is ready to run you dry financially.
Sister! Come let me help you wash,
Beautiful sister! Come lemme do photocopy for you
(20naira per page!!!! Can you imagine?)

When I came in I was trying very hard not to make friends and I'm still trying to.
Dont ask me why i dont wanna make friends.

This morning, we were doing like a relay race and the first girl in front of me ran. I just don't know why I do nice things for people I don't know. When it was my turn to run, I decided that i'd help her pick her cap and I fell down flat for the whole platoon to see. Can you imagine? I sustained bruises and I felt really bad.

I made my resolve to join the medical team, the stress of the drilling was too much for me. So I'm here chilling in the 'makeshift medic centre'. I can't kill myself abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by sconp: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are you show you really want to be anti-social? There are certain things that happen once in a lifetime​, this is one of them. Enjoy it, network, make friends and more importantly Be Happy. If being anti-socialmakes you happy then no problem, you could keep it that way.
About your fall, it's one of those things.
Rise up and be happy.
BTW, I think the spelling should be 'diary' not dairy.
Enjoy, I'll be following on the sidelines.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by glowshine(f): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
sconp:
Are you show you really want to be anti-social? There are certain things that happen once in a lifetime​, this is one of them. Enjoy it, network, make friends and more importantly Be Happy. If being anti-socialmakes you happy then no problem, you could keep it that way.
About your fall, it's one of those things.
Rise up and be happy.
BTW, I think the spelling should be 'diary' not dairy.
Enjoy, I'll be following on the sidelines.

Thanks for the observation, I didn't notice it.
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by sconp: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
glowshine:

Thanks for the observation, I didn't notice it.
I know it was an oversight, it isn't modified yet though
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by glowshine(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm finally getting used to this place.
I fetched water last night to avoid stories that touch. I woke up around 3 am & i tried to rest a bit . I took my bath around 3:25 and got dressed.

We went for the morning parade around 4:30am& it was lighter than the previous day.
We were supposed to get sworn-In. I had to quickly get acquainted with the head-dress thingy.

The govt officials didn't come, they sent representatives. Took some pics with random people I just met. Guess making friends isn't such a bad thing after all.
There was this Sean Kingston-fat kinda guy with his dark shades I took a pic with, very funny guy.

Girls and cliques are one& two. People have already started forming alliances& stuffs; if there's any one I wanna form an alliance with, it'd be with the camp officials responsible for posting us cos I don't wanna go to a village.

I met this guy that was really nice to me, all of a sudden he felt it was time to start holding my hands; had to tell him to stop it.

I remember when one stockfish guy(Lol!) was trying to toast me; he started asking if I was from Nigeria, I told him
I was from Mars. Lol! Don't I look Nigerian?
Then he started asking what tribe I was from, I was like: does it matter? He was now like : are you ibo? I said no, are you Hausa, I said no; then what pissed me off when when he said "you can't be hausa cos they are not that pretty" Can you imagine the tribalism? So what if I was Hausa? I just got pissed off and ignored him totally.

We were born as humans, before someone told us that we were igbo, hausa or yoruba.

We were born as humans before someone told us we were Muslims or Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by glowshine(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hey guys! Im having the time of my life. Really! Meeting new people isnt such a bad idea after all.
Guess i was just being a bit paranoid.
Ive met really nice people. The way we relate is like we've known each other before.
I bought me some palmmy last night and suya. I drank a bit then i stopped so it wont affect my reasoning and control...
We screened people's medical reports and 99% were falsified.
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by sconp: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
How do you know they were falsified??
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by glowshine(f): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
I wont tell you why cos i wouldn't want the whole world to know but if you're in the medical field you'd know a fake result when you see one.
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by Gewezzy1(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
So you wouldn't let them redeploy because they were fake?
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by Dekadet(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2017
you sound like a 'nerdish' kinda person sha. please let me know if u are in any NYSC WhatsApp group.....I wanna make lots of friends, all over Nigeria, I don't care if u are Cameronian or Ghanian. I just wanna make friends that's all. cool
Re: Dairy Of An Antisocial Corper NYSC Batch A Stream 2 by devlishGINGER(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2019
glowshine:
I wont tell you why cos i wouldn't want the whole world to know but if you're in the medical field you'd know a fake result when you see one.
lol because of the signature on it? There is a way people in medical field sign that no other people sign in such a way

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2017batch B Whatsapp Chat Group / Good News 2018 Batch A Pcm's: Call Up Letter Option Is Out / With Just A Minimum Of #1000, You Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.