Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. (795 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 30 Dangerous Phrase You Shouldn’t Say To Your Girlfriend / Things You Shouldn’t Say To Your Partner When They’re Going Through Hard Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. by Joybabes: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet.

Falling in love is a little like falling out of an aeroplane: exhilarating and exciting, but you don’t want to be the one to jump first.

Because putting your cards on the table (even when you’ve secured a human who likes hanging out with you on a regular basis), is at best terrifying and at worst utterly hideous.

Source @ https://www.joygist.com/10-signs-you-shouldnt-say-i-love-you-just-yet/

So are you ready to drop the L-bomb? Here are 10 times you should probably avoid it like the romantic plague.

1. If you have just met them.

2. If you have just broken up with someone else.

3. If you think they might misunderstand your intentions. 

4. If you thought they said it first but may have misheard.

5. If they have just said something that really flatters your ego.

6. If you’re not sure what the difference is between love and lust.

7. If you have got your romantic Spotify playlist on.

8. If you have just finished having a huge row.

9. If you are trying to stop them breaking up with you.

10. If you’re trying to make your exit more memorable.

Source @ https://www.joygist.com/10-signs-you-shouldnt-say-i-love-you-just-yet/
Re: 10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. by ken19: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
bros no vex o

sleyanya1 na mtn I da use!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. by Sleyanya1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
smiley

11. If you have no plans laid out for the future

Nice one @ OP.

Ken19....Na wha for your UsainBolt speed o
Re: 10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. by PMWSpirit(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Well good points but op me dey use that phrase anyhow just to shine the kongo ooo
Re: 10 Signs You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Just Yet. by Sleyanya1(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2017
ken19:
bros no vex o

sleyanya1 na mtn I da use!!!

Lol... grin Enjoy my Bros.

(1) (Reply)

Most Risque Social Media Challenge? Women Mold N*ked Breasts Into Heart Shapes.. / This Ass Na Die / Married In School But Single At Home. Factfinder1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.