Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (52107 Views)

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / 14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nams77: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
I suspect ipob miscreants

Rip little girl
Your foolishness knows no bound. And to think that you are a matured man. It is pity you have to play the ethnic drum in a thread like this! Smh seriously for you
Now to the post proper. I decree that every one of those boys will suffer terrible and untold torment till they are caught in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sniperr007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl

What's the wisdom in wat u jus said? Does crime have a tribe attached to it. U r jus pathetic

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
I despise blacks so much.

The average black IQ is a 70. Race of subhuman scum.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Davoski222: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Amoyinoluwa24 post=58882665]See her obituary in earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3948322/14-year-old-girl-raped-murdered-anambra/

Just becoz this is the way her death has been reported doesn't mean she diet this way, I suspect people close to her killed her and came up with this story.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeMekus: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl
Tinubu has a lice-infested smelly mouth.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
See her obituary in earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3948322/14-year-old-girl-raped-murdered-anambra/

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/14-year-old-jss3-girl-raped-to-death-by.html

How can you hurt someone in order to teach the person a lesson?

The girl is dead...how can she learn her lesson by crossing to the other side of life?

Those guys are wicked and heartless.

For young girls, do not rebuff people when they call you. You can even make them, the people who call you, your friend by greeting them when you see them.

If you do that, I'm very sure they will be the first to fight on your behalf when you are in trouble.

Respect they say is reciprocal.

Rest In Peace
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl

Lets be extra serious on this. This looks like Badoo style of killing. There are many Yorubas and Igbos amongs from what we have heard online.

The stone, then the killing. why kill her if not Badoo. God help us.

Rest in peace young lady. Your soul shall be with the lord. Amen.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Opistorincos:
13yo, the devil is now inside some people

Devil is not inside them; they are the devil.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
This Nigeria sef. I tire..
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
MEN ARE EVIL. I REPEAT EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!

RIP young angle. May God console your family

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction Igbo's are my people

Only ipob miscreants will deny me
I have always known you to be a senseless idio.t!!!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
I see it as a beastly act for a guy to have forceful carnal knowledge of a woman not to talk of a 14 year old girl... For those turning the thread into an Avenue to express tribal bigotry... Have some respect as this is one of the least threads you should do such. God bless. RIP girl and may God comfort the family.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
olayiwola4u:

The girl is dead...how can she learn her lesson by crossing to the other side of life?

For young girls, do not rebuff people when they call you. You can even make them, the people who call you, your friend by greeting them when you see them.

If you do that, I'm very sure they will be the first to fight on your behalf when you are in trouble.

Rest In Peace
rebuff or 'no rebuff that does not have to lead to killing a human. I'm very sure that if she was nice by greeting them they will still carry out d assault,killers will be killers. sad

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
God please hear our cry and punish those boys with wrath. they will never know peace till the day their miserable existence ends. no seed will ever come out of that their penis. They must surely live and die in misery. R.I.P to this kid. she didn't deserve this!! death penalty for rapists.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
sniperr007:

What's the wisdom in wat u jus said? Does crime have a tribe attached to it. U r jus pathetic
Some people are parochial in their view of everything... It's so frustrating coexisting with such people.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Those boys Organ will swell till they are caught and they will rot in jail afterwards. There is peadophile who cannot work today because his pscrotum is as huge as a basket ball.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wtfcoded: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Afonjas...I troway my cap 4 una pattern of crime.
Afonjas no dey take eye see igbo gals.
angry

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sultty:
rebuff or 'no rebuff that does not have to lead to killing a human. I'm very sure that if she was nice by greeting them they will still carry out d assault,killers will be killers. sad

you are right
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
what else do you expect from such a bunch of lazy baboons looking for cheap money from Tinubu and the rest

all they know is to think of non existing money through skull mining and head hunting
useless smelly people
i hate this people with passion

you'll see them all over nairaland busy doing nothing like that useless cooperate begging bastard in the first to comment

Lets be extra serious on this. Hate begets hate, maybe more hate.

This looks like Badoo style of killing. There are many Yorubas and Igbos amongs from what we have heard online.

The stone, then the killing. why kill her if not Badoo. God help us.

Rest in peace young lady. Your soul shall be with the lord. Amen.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blingxx(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:

they are your afonja brothers, doing what they know how to do best

SKULL MINERS

na only afonja dey lagos ?
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
herkeym001:
E no go better for those guys

Had it been they catch those boys red handed and even if they confess, some people will be shouting no to jungle justice, some times its the best way to get rid of the evil in this world

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Rest In Peace

Well, girls should for their own sake learn to talk to men ESP touts. Know your limits with them and if threatened report to an adult who would handle the case properly. Sometimes, evil boys would not care if you are nice to them or not, they want what they want ESP with boys of nowadays expecting every girl they ask out to accept their advances. Boys also mock other boys who are just friends with girls. Nigeria is so sexuali.zed that being friends with the opposite sex without SE,xual attachment is seen as weak and bad #friendzone. My point is, as long as you do not agree to be sexual with them, they would still carry out their wicked intention no matter how you shine your 32 with them. No matter what, there is no excuse for killing her or ra,ping her. No excuse at all.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl
Sarrki, you don't need to do this. Trying to spark a tribal battle on this thread is disrespectful. show sympathies and move on. It could've been anyone.
mynd44 lalasticlala why don't you ban these tribalists?? nairaland dey wash everyday.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ikemefuna44: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Rip little girl
Whenever I stumble on any of your comment, three things cross my mind: 1. It's either you are brainless. 2. Your brains are always on flight mode. 3. 98% of your brains comprise water.
One of those 3 is the likely outcome, Mr Sarrki.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ikemefuna44: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Rip little girl
Whenever I stumble on any of your comment, three things cross my mind: 1. It's either you are brainless. 2. Your brains are always on flight mode. 3. 98% of your brains comprise water.
One of those 3 is the likely outcome, Mr Sarrki.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Rip little girl
But the news says its your Worthless kinsmen speaking Yoruba that did it.
Worthless Mor.on.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
RIP Young girl
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sarrki, you don't need to do this. Trying to spark a tribal battle on this thread is disrespectful. show sympathies and move on. It could've been anyone.
mynd44 lalasticlala why don't you ban these tribalists?? nairaland dey wash everyday.

He is a worthless thrashy bast.ard that works from home.

A wasted semen the Parents should have kept the placenta and thrown away.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by smsventures: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl
do u have sense at all??

When will u start to understand simple English?

I guess the hatred in your heart won't allow u see where the OP wrote " TEENAGE BOYS THAT SPEAKS YORUBA DIALECT"

Instead of cursing ur brothers u are deviating from the topic rotten afonja

Those boiz are cursed for life they won't be useful to the society even to themselves

Meanwhile sarrki I have one question for u :

#Gladiator

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by joe4real12: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl
IPOB keep giving you nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl
why are you so stupid?
Your stupidity is next to none on this forum.
When do you have time to think about your own life and misery.
So full of hate .Tribal bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.