Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn (19245 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
In some families, the role of the last born is another form of slavery where he/she does most of the house chores while the elder siblings look the other way besides a family where the last born dictates what happens as they are the icon in the eyes of their parents.

Here are some comments by lastborns. Can you relate and what's your story like?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by toygod2: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nothing to share, as i was not the last born.
In short, i have never been last in anything tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
toygod2:
Nothing to share, as i was not the last born.
In short, i have never been last in anything tongue

Hope u don't maltreat the last born in your family From the vibe of your comment

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by toygod2: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
gentlechyke:

Hope u don't maltreat the last born in your family From the vibe of your comment

Hell nah, but i am a disciplinarian.
Infact, when i eventually marry my wife, na me go dey hold her phone. Lolol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Michelle55: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
naaah... lastborn keh? impossicant. mom still dey reason why God bless am with 1,me I dey tank God say im no send person follow me cos I for use message take kee am cos I can send message for Africa. and I no dey like divided attention, e dey pain me reach blood. but I wouldn't mind having a sibling Now cos I don foresee heavy responsibilities waiting for me, so little ones please you can all come now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Michelle55:
naaah... lastborn keh? impossicant. mom still dey reason why God bless am with 1,me I dey tank God say im no send person follow me cos I for use message take kee am cos I can send message for Africa. and I no dey like divided attention, e dey pain me reach blood. but I wouldn't mind having a sibling Now cos I don foresee heavy responsibilities waiting for me, so little ones please you can all come now.

No run from the responsibility now... grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Michelle55: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
gentlechyke:

No run from the responsibility now... grin
aaahhh..i no want sole responsibilities again.. infact I love division of labor. hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by coolebux(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Have you ever been used as TV remote b4? grin
Have those senior bros dem used you as a manual washing machine grin
Just these few lines..... ..

If you're the last born and you live with those rude Slay Queens as elder sisters, my brother you'll be forced to be rude in order to survive and then you'll exhibit the rudeness in the public one day unknowingly grin grin grin

On the hand last borns in rich homes are always treated like eggs with manual booklet grin
The moms takes responsibility of fending for the last born while Daddy's money is meant for the older ones undecided
grin

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by dollytino4real(f): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
am a last born to the core. wen i waka kukere waka my mum will tell my elder brother to beat me blue black

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ImaIma1(f): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2017
I have 5 older ones and i am the last...the unofficial housegirl. Errands were for me but i made money. I went to polish shoes in the morning, cooked, did dishes...name it. I was the one my siblings pushed to make requests from my parents.
I remember one of my brothers always looking for change before he sent me on an errand because mallam never had change. I never brought back change. grin. I washed my brother's clothes but not after we negotiated price. We would bargain and bargain. I was a little terrorist.
But i got attention and stuffs easily from them. cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
am a last born to the core. wen i waka kukere waka my mum will tell my elder brother to beat me blue black

grin grin grin. Shadow walker
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2017
ImaIma1:
I have 5 older ones and i am the last...the unofficial housegirl. Errands were for me but i made money. I went to polish shoes in the morning, cooked, did dishes...name it. I was the one my siblings pushed to make requests from my parents.
I remember one of my brothers always looking for change before he sent me on an errand because mallam never had change. I never brought back change. grin. I washed my brother's clothes but not after we negotiated price. We would bargain and bargain. I was a little terrorist.
But i got attention and stuffs easily from them. cheesy

The balance' was your paycheck. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2017
coolebux:
Have you ever been used as TV remote b4? grin
Have those senior bros dem used you as a manual washing machine grin
Just these few lines..... ..

If you're the last born and you live with those rude Slay Queens as elder sisters, my brother you'll be forced to be rude in order to survive and then you'll exhibit the rudeness in the public one day unknowingly grin grin grin

On the hand last borns in rich homes are always treated like eggs with manual booklet grin
The moms takes responsibility of fending for the last born while Daddy's money is meant for the older ones undecided
grin

After a whole day of intimidation then, there is this face you keep when you parents come back from work so they'll punish d trouble maker for you wink

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2017
i'm the last of 4 but no bad experiences being the lastborn.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by dollytino4real(f): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2017
gentlechyke:

grin grin grin. Shadow walker
no na moon walker
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
WiredLeggings:
i'm the last of 4 but no bad experiences being the lastborn.

Good for you. Seems the petting was much
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by jashar(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
My last born na sufferhead last born.

Even up till now, they will wait for me to come back from work to come and cook. If i no gree, na vexation go follow... undecided undecided

My sis will be @ home but my mum will tell me to go to market from work or school.... imagine....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by memories1(f): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Growing up, I had a 'baby of the family' immunity from both dad and mum, I could get away with almost anything.
As an adult, the only annoying part is that my business is the entire family's business. Plenty advice, criticism and teasing from all sides but its still fun though.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
jashar:
My last born na sufferhead last born.

Even up till now, they will wait for me to come back from work to come and cook. If i no gree, na vexation go follow... undecided undecided

My sis will be @ home but my mum will tell me to go to market from work or school.... imagine....

Sorry for the condition. Leave the house for vacation wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
memories1:
Growing up, I had a 'baby of the family' immunity from both dad and mum, I could get away with almost anything.
As an adult, the only annoying part is that my business is the entire family's business. Plenty advice, criticism and teasing from all sides but its still fun though.

More like you're the golden egg...your business should be their business as well cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Came to read comments.. Am d 3rd child sha..
Buh me dnt maltreat anibodi o o.... Buh we lastborn ehh..jesus! Ah neva c... Odax dy tok say dem dy send their lastborn message lyk mad.. Buh our own na blockhead.. She no dy go anitine, she go tel u NO with morale.. Nawa o o

buh i trust my mum.. She dnt care weda u be 1st or last.. Anyhw u want am..She go gve am to u grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by hfeetham0(f): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
As the last born of the family, at 2 weeks old I and my parents had a discussion about Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, right after that we argued about if corn is maize. Yes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by BreezyCB(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
3rd born

Here to read comments
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Flashh: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
My mother still pamper me sef till this moment.

Love of a mother is beyond measure.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ikorodureporta: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
...older sibs go jst dey monitor u upandan. Dem no go let u do wetin dem do @ yr age #experience

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wish
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
lol... I hope!! cheesy

End your day with this super erotic and explosive story

Diary of a Last Born Sex Addict

Thank me later wink
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by yinkuscious(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm.the cook, the wash man, the house cleaner, the house administrator

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
I was too eager to visit planet earth... that's all I can say for now

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ExpensiveG: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Controller General to lying management for Pman

CEO errand boy to find KOBOKOwink

Chairman of go grand Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper (by dey time I go come back house with dey Beans two things go happen bcuz of football..
1)Sand go enter dey Beans
2)Dey beans go don spoil cry

Managing Director of plate washing, and sweeping the house

Moderator of Amebo Association (Radio without battery) grin

******To be last born no easy, na we dey suffer pass ****

For my next world I no go be lastborn

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
weldone Sir
BroZuma:
I wish
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
weldone Sir

I hail you plus all the firstborns that were used as burnt offerings and experiments on parenting...

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Husband Is Not Providing / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.