Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued (44611 Views)

Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits Nigeria (Pictures) / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai, In Lagos, Nigeria, For Google For Nigeria Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by weene: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Google CEO and newly appointed board member Sundar Pichai is here in Lagos for the Google For Nigeria event which is holding presently..

http://mulpress.tk/googles-ceo-pays-visit-to-lagos-and-he-is-intrigued-by-computer-village/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by blastac: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is why I hate all this oyinbo coming to Nigeria... They would snap that ugly and dirty part of naija and post on Dia social media page..... Y em no go diezani mansion for banana island wink wink

217 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:
This is why I hate all this oyinbo coming to Nigeria... They would snap that ugly and dirty part of naija and post on Dia social media page..... Y em no go diezani mansion for banana island wink wink
That "dirty side" is what dictates the future.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by veekid(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
He should better be careful; before computer village Bois put him on sales. Those guys ain't smiling

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by NwaAmaikpe: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked

He will be more intrigued when they steal his wallet there.

I pity person wey no fear Computer village

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by jakD: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by fidet1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
What's intriguing here na

DonVikings:
Just Two days ago, your blothers posted pictures of five onions harvested from Potor Republic and tagged it "amazing RARE crop harvested in biafra" and pounded their hairy chests for nearly 24 hours and I didn't see you ask "what is rare here" but since this one has nothing to do with Potor Republic, you ask that dumb question typical of a Wawa Jew.

You are just angry he didn't rather stop in one ugwu farm, akpu production plant, or a cocaine warehouse in Biafla.

I pray chukwu alibo Balotelli heal you from the affliction of misplaced envy.

Shalom my alobam.

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad. I will not trade words with you. Omo Irankiran

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Jostico: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
busted with laughter

1 Like

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by KayDEAN(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mr Google CEO, no need to invest in Lagos, and create employment opportunities. Half of the boys are already developers

8 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Jostico: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

just watch out for rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
He will be MARVELLED!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Jetleeee: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:

Out of the Miry clay, comes life.

2 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by nicemajor(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lovely... our ict optimization on higher level
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by hoygift(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by ivolt: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:

How many clean parts have you snapped and posted on your social media page ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
weene:
Google CEO and newly appointed board member Sundar Pichai is here in Lagos for the Google For Nigeria event which is holding presently..

http://mulpress.tk/googles-ceo-pays-visit-to-lagos-and-he-is-intrigued-by-computer-village/
/

Who would not be intrigued by organized chaos?

\

11 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by uruego(f): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by wakes: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Marveleuphoria: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
dirty side of Lagos to the world. iss alright

2 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by COdeGenesis: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
nice one.... I just hope he pick up one brilliant mind from there and makes him a better person.

3 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jostico:

just watch out for rubbish
i am watching out for the rubbish he is gonna type, he may say Mr Google came to look for his stolen laptop or he came to rent a shop in computer village!

8 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by kolnel: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
I still can't understand what's intriguing about computer village
Is it the fake software, the chaos or the dirty landscape

8 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by ChinonsoDike2: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
These people are subhuman dude. Stop giving them a platform. Blacks are low IQ subhumans.
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by maysimsimple(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Which of the "future" the rapper or his Son??

quote author=Mynd44 post=58885720]
That "dirty side" is what dictates the future. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
nice
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fear computer village
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Amberon11: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Beautiful
blastac:
I wonder how some people reason! Wetin concern Mr Google with 'Frog eyes' Diezani's mansion?! This is computer village MARKET, not Ajegunle slum. Oh Lawd!!

4 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by JayRise(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Of course he should be. How many countries have such huge open tech market?

This shows that Nigerians are industrious people. People who despite being neglected by the government choose to carve a niche for themselves everywhere they go. Think Nollywood, the music industry, bloggers, tech stars, etc.

Nigerians are blessed people. That I'm sure of.

Nigeria is unbreakable. That I believe.

God bless Nigeria!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.