Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (59782 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attempt At CBN In Benin / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Armed Robber Shot Dead At Zenith Bank, Owerri By Police (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
This guys are now improving due to the fact that they've heard they want to remove the force in their name.....lol
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Bloody punk..now u 4kn dead cos of #40k!
Training seamen on my vessel recently gat their pay upped frm 50 x 2... lil' guys who painfully left their families ashore for mths,hustling hard.
One way ticket to hell..

Habeeb...hmmm,thats certainly a conehead.. grin
brother... I want to work at sea! Please help me
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lazy afonjas..See as im open im dirty ewedu mouth for the fourth pics.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by davodyguy: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
They're are petty theives with guns
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Depreacherman(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
NP on target for the first time
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Nigeria police!
A DPO using his bare hands to lift up a bike used at a crime scene by the criminals!!
No forensic investigation whatsoever,even if the crime is shut and sealed,there could be accomplices!
The day Nigerians stops comparing itself with europeans thats the day we will move forward..... Werent crimes solved long before forensics came into focus?? If you expect the police to send jincheng machine to Germany for forensic tests cos we obviously lack a competent lab here.... NB: Learn to manage and harness what you have tobthe fullest. Stop complaining and comparing unless you might never achieve anything in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
all for 40k sad sad when They could have used that bike for commercial purposes

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
dingbang:
brother... I want to work at sea! Please help me

hi,i make it a point of duty NEVER to engage anybody on here,buh....ok,1st thing 1st,do you have your MANDATORIES,your INT.PASS,DISCHARGE BK,ISPS,YELLOW CARD? These are the basic requirements you need to have before you can work at sea and they cost a lot. I MEAN A LOT.
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by austin2all: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Allah punish Una vegetable
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by patola080(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
StRichard:
Wasted sperm.....mr bello rubbing Mrs bello
Bello want to take 4rm Bello dey may be family ooo
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Menh, Dem scatter the afonja thief.
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
thats how the cookie crumbles. U wanna reap where u did not sow.

Wanna live a fast life? U die fast.

Go and tell God what u did.
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Signs of a sick society, symptoms of an Economy with low cash-flow to the masses. High crime rates, increase in religeous activisms and mass unemployments are symptoms that the end of such countries are near.

We should not just condemn the acts, let us ask ourselves why the crime rates are on the increase. No one in life decided to choose Crime as a career. We should diagnose the cause of these symptoms and the outcome of such countries.

I have looked for the future of Nigeria and I can not see it. There is no future based on the emerging statistics except we chase everyone out of Aso Rock.
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Thank God they were apprehended... Now he is dead for 40k that he wouldnt spend angry
Imagine? Their stupidity!!!!
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gamechanger1: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Inspire of all their f..k ups, I have to say that police dey try some kind times. Kudos to them
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
whizzyleejr:
This guys are now improving due to the fact that they've heard they want to remove the force in their name.....lol

All is well

The Nigeria police is a child's play
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NigerianDiamond(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
dhardline:
Hmm.. ..40thousand naira.there is real Hunger in the land.

There is hunger in the land, why have you not started robbing?
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by longerthroat(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
RAPIST...

decatalyst:

You just echoed my thought.

May the soul of armed robbers, looters, traffickers, kidnappers and ritualist never find rest after they gruesomely depart this world.

How many Amen for evil doers?
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
At least from the previous robbery naa, use the money buy better boxers.
Una no go use the money do better tn. No to use am drink, buy weed and patronise oloshos.
Now see wetin 40k don cost una.
Everyday for the thief, just one day. One day mgba mgba go knack
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sekem: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chai see pot belly

Women una dey try o
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Brand New External Sea Gate Hard Drive 650GB for sale 15k
WhatsApp 07035409483
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
HarunaWest:

The day Nigerians stops comparing itself with europeans thats the day we will move forward..... Werent crimes solved long before forensics came into focus?? If you expect the police to send jincheng machine to Germany for forensic tests cos we obviously lack a competent lab here.... NB: Learn to manage and harness what you have tobthe fullest. Stop complaining and comparing unless you might never achieve anything in life.
Its your type of mentality that put us in this dark age we find ourselves.
You examplify all what is wrong about us:refusing to move forward and keep pace with the World.
You will prefer suspect criminals are brought before a god and whoever he pronounces guilty thru a priest is the guilty party or villagers take a coffin round the village and wherever d corpse refuses to be carried further is the abode of the culprit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by barallanee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Omo see blood shocked shocked
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
See as dem pieces d guy chest
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by alexis(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
HeOrShe:
See blood..

U would have come let me use u for money ritual than wasting ur life for N40k.

Crime don't pay... Quick way to die

Kudus to the police..

I am hoping your comment about the "money ritual" part is some sort of sick twisted joke
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Soso990240(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Good job Nigeria Police.... But why always Zenith Bank na?!
if i hear.. first bank de lead.. robbery for every brach nation wide.
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Thank God they were apprehended...
Now he is dead for 40k that he wouldnt spend angry
As in ehn! angry
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by concho(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
had it bn dt d fada cm our shop buy condom #50 on dt night, we for no dy read ds shit......
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Police with fake stories and taking of glory,,,,,,where in the story did the DPO shoot at the robbers,he wasn't even in the bank or within the vicinity.
I'm sure it was the poor mopol in the bank who noticed what they did that chased them and gunned one of them down,now the DPO wants to take the glory

Police shaaaaa
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
doctokwus:

Its your type of mentality that put us in this dark age we find ourselves.
You examplify all what is wrong about us:refusing to move forward and keep pace with the World.
You will prefer suspect criminals are brought before a god and whoever he pronounces guilty thru a priest is the guilty party or villagers take a coffin round the village and wherever d corpse refuses to be carried further is the abode of the culprit.
We shouldnt pace with the world, we should develop at our own pace..... Its such that makes us understand our basics... Meanwhile are you aware that America is upon all its technological advancement still has one of the highest crime rates in the world?
Re: Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by alexis(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Signs of a sick society, symptoms of an Economy with low cash-flow to the masses. High crime rates, increase in religeous activisms and mass unemployments are symptoms that the end of such countries are near.

We should not just condemn the acts, let us ask ourselves why the crime rates are on the increase. No one in life decided to choose Crime as a career. We should diagnose the cause of these symptoms and the outcome of such countries.

I have looked for the future of Nigeria and I can not see it. There is no future based on the emerging statistics except we chase everyone out of Aso Rock.

When has crime rate not being on the increase in Lagos? Or rather, when has it been on the decrease? To a large extent, many parts of Nigeria are dysfunctional.

The issue here is that the robbers never imagined that they would be caught or dead for that matter. When you put a gun to someone's head and rob them of their hardwork and put them through trauma, you should expect some repayment in some fashion.

It's hard to know the intent of people and why they do the things they do. I will say this much - I make sure I am "loaded" when I am in the streets of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.