Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel (44079 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel / Pastor And His Secretary Kidnapped During Vigil In Plateau State / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Christianity is a joke.

Christianity must be worshipped in spirit and in truth. God will not be mocked. African countries are mocking God and suffering.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
You bloody southern pigs
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by EagleScribes: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Odiegwu o. Comedy everywhere
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
malificent:
Is it by force to attend vigil again? grin grin grin
Are you one of them?
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by dipznano: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
maberry:

This guy own madness na tear rubber o grin

As in chacha! grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by AngelicBeing: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Keneking:
Wike sef

What dress code for the vigil?
Would pastor do deliverance?
Would anointing flow?
Any offering and tithe?
Hian, you have started again with your analysis, and to your questions, l will be the one to conduct the deliverance, I will not take offering or tithe, no anointing except koboko anointing, I will flog all of them with my holy cane and free them from prostitution, where is my cane to start the deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by lonelydora: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
herkeym001:
A don close (Nairaland) for today. GoodNight my co commentators.

Onye gba oso.....npa ya.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by UbChapter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
herkeym001:

Are you closing like you are closing from office?
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by sirfee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

For it is written in Psalms 37:5; "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

The pastor understands they are prostitutes, he also understands they might have customers to attend to. But we must put God first.

The prostîtutes are also right,
They need to work so as to make money.

But a compromise can be reached....
The night vigil can be held, and the oloshos can come there with their customers, they can pray, sing and then shag there. Customers will even prefer it looking like an örgy.

In this instance; it's a win-win case for everyone.

ROTFL! You are a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by aesculapius(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
na wao
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by FreeSpirited: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shebi ending prostitution is their only utmost purpose in life. A won werey.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by hahn(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Christianity is a joke.

No one subjects their religion to ridicule better than Christians cheesy grin
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Slurity(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
is the reporter of this story at the brothel that same night? doing what?
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Syphonn(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sex is never satisfying when only one style is repeated over and over. Different sex positions come with different levels of pleasure to the partners involved. The mastery of sex is not dependent on how long a person lasts, but it is based on the degree of satisfaction one gets from the act.

The missionary was pretty much meant for sex and is one of the most preferred sex positions because both partners are always comfortable. When you turn toward each other for some slow and sweet cuddles, you can UnCloth each other under the covers before one of you gets gently pulled on top. But it has been discovered that there are numerous ways sex can be enjoyed without lying at your back and having your partner thrust till orgasm. Other styles can be used to acquire maximum pleasure.

Read more and view pictures at www.healthyfeedz.com
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by KingGBsky(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

For it is written in Psalms 37:5; "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

The pastor understands they are prostitutes, he also understands they might have customers to attend to. But we must put God first.

The night vigil can be held, and the oloshos can come there with their customers, they can pray, sing and then shag there. Customers will even prefer it looking like an örgy.

You are a big fool..a very big one at that, non of your comment here ever make sense. So this is how you will be useless to your biafra... idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by AngelicBeing: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

sad

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Ebios(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

my guy u no try at all

which side ar u

God or Satan
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
smiley[/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

Crazy man. I can see u [color=#990000]
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by ojotobiloba1: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
She disclosed further that the manager was approached by a pastor who now made him to believe that hosting night vigil with the ladies will increase God’s blessings and prosperity on the business.

Only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
herkeym001:
Goodnight bro. Just make sure you wake up tomorrow morning
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by kadupee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pastor to wise, he wants nice time with sex worker and uses night vigil to cover up. Old method, shame! why vigil at at that place?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Hakeem12(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
I blame buhari for this.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

Bros, abeg they swear oath for your head?

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by ComputerSeller: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
ThatKING:
the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by the balls... which translation am i even quoting ??

grin King James Balls Bond version
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by usquare250(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Next.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Moneytize: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Chei
With that your DP, There is God O! grin
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by femzylivey(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Show me another story that is as crazy as this, then I will commit suicide
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by mrkings84(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
maberry:
grin
As soon I saw the headline
Azikiwe street in diobu came to mind
Only people who live around that axis can really relate to this story
Where ashawo house and church dey share compound grin

My brother this story nearly faint me o..... I grew up in Diobu but i thank God for my life....
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Perilous time.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by GodsMopol: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor is right.

A round peg in a square hole
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Siscooh: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Christianity is a joke.
There comes a day your creator will give you chance to remember this comment and you will regret it.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by GodsMopol: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Christianity is a joke.

By now you should be able to distinguish between religion and Christianity. Like I would always say, religion is a man thing. Anyway, I would say, religion account for unbelieve in God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) / Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.