Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election (29162 Views)

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by tooth4tooth: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.
How on earth would they think they can decide for a community that has a king let alone a monarch. The person that gave the order is not even from the community. That is a slap on the face of the king and he realizes it.

The case is simple,do your struggle and don't insult collective integrity
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by feelgoodInc: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
chiagozien:
every body is igwe in his own family.we are igbos not hausa or yoruba.

God bless you boy, you hit the nail well.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by feelgoodInc: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
blaqoracle:
and you are proud you kingless?
That is democracy power belongs to the people
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by maclatunji: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Hizzy:

no body is coming out to protest we will protest inside our House

Then apart from achieving a low voter turnout which favours some politicians, you have achieved nothing. The election will still hold and be valid.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:

you can't understand..have baked literate
have baked indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
another Yoruba forming Igbo, you can only deceive tom and jerry
TKO I GIVE UP
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
misano:

Fayose & Fani are not as influential as NK. Them they learn.
na lie jo
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by od501: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
the only reason why people will boycott this election is if the environment is chaotic jst Like d last sit at home exercise. as for me, if all ds IPOB touts is off the road am comin out to vote.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by chiagozien(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ositebello1:
that why you guys have no respect for elders in ibo land. as a matter of fact can you people have a country on own these miscreant biafra.
zoo professor how is that your business.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by AnaCheks(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

I'm already there. Im your boss! cheesy shocked tongue
Haha haha.... Oya na, I need increment
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Mcreloaded(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
eunisam:
cc: lalasticlala Do you think Nnamdi kanu should be arrested?

click like if no!
click share if yes!

Do you think Arewa youth leader should be arrested ? click like if yes .
Click share if no
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Princewell2012(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
PUSH1:

People will come out and vote. Watch!

Yes The numbers of voters is what we are looking out for. Thats what it means by boycotting a election.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by kingsnonny(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
point of correction d biafran have no central monarch, so igwe Achebe has no right 2 dictate 4 anyone, we believe in the doctrine of democratisation.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Prezko: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
I really thing the government should be having some form of truthfulness to I.P.O.B. So nairaland prepare to have #Biafraland
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ipob1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
HeGeMon:
My question is? If Biafra comes eventually, will there ever be order? Because the minds of all have been polluted to challenge all! that question or oppose views either for or against theirs. I think when it finally comes we will be having the worlds most autocratic & fascist regimes ever witnessed, run by anarchist & despots. There will be no opposition in that entity, &innocent blood will be shed between rival interest groups to prove superiority, because the minds of the youths have been charged &polluted into hating other tribes, now that they are now left to themselves, who will be their targets?, then Nigeria will be filled with asylum seeking political refugees, at that moment will they reflect back and wish the never changed their fate with their own hands.
shut up! Wen jesus said its finished, he was refering to ur brain!
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ipob1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Alanzazani:

You got it right. Thier members are so unaccomodating. They feel nobody should have a contrary view to thiers. Well there are many of us that won't ever see ourselves as part of this madness. They don't have any ideology. If a biafra ever comes into existence which we won't permit, there will be so much intimidation and injustice hence a war will commence within biafra itself. They are just too proud and dictatorial. Tufiakwa
shut up nd face ur south wast.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
maclatunji:

Then apart from achieving a low voter turnout which favours some politicians, you have achieved nothing. The election will still hold and be valid.

if them like make Kwankwaso win the election we don't care all we care about is to get 80% registered voters to stay indoor by then we have achieved our Ambition
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by luluman: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
I'm just surprised the way you now respect an Igbo king, unlike you guys.
Hope you don't mean Cownu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by victor8269: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
What has this got to do with Yorùbá people? If we comment on your threads now, you'll start looking for a noose to hang yourself with.

What r u even looking for here?. To Ur tent oh Israel
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by luluman: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
ofai:
Obi of Onitsha may you live long

However, the will of the people stands.

No election is no election
Don't make it look like you speak for all yeebos, let those that want to vote have their peace now.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by HeGeMon(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
When Arewa youths said 1 Oct they meant your life
ipob1:
shut up! Wen jesus said its finished, he was refering to ur brain!
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by victor8269: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
We can't all be leaders hence the essense of our kings. If you are all leaders in your own various families then why do ibos refer to Nnamdi Kanu as ipod leader?
U don't read that is y u can't talk sense. Igbos have leaders. There's a difference between Kings(Rulers) and Leaders
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
have baked indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah did i jst type have 4 half, this boy ve u seen what u get me into!!
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by eunisam: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mcreloaded:

Do you think Arewa youth leader should be arrested ? click like if yes . Click share if no

none of the above!
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:

yeah did i jst type have 4 half, this boy ve u seen what u get me into!!
Too late to defend, you had to go ask for the correct spelling.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Chikeluba25(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
It's now obvious Igbos hate themselves and you know what?? Biafra is a fantasy. I just took my Tim to read comments, to my greatest surprise.... I saw small boys laying abuse on Obi of Onitsha....Akidi ama oke ana what a yoruba can never think of talk more of insulting his king.... later you will call yorubas Afonja but a coused person is better than you IPOB. Yesterday it was Eze nri, Aka Ji Offor Igbo.... today it's Obi of Onitsha. Am Surry for Ndi-Igbo for they hv made themselves slave the very day they ask - Who is Eze nri, Obi of Onitsh Later they will start looking for who to blame for the captivity they put themselves in.
I rest my case
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Chikeluba25(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
ipob1:
shut up nd face ur south wast.
Mana o eziokwu. That's the gospel truth. Stop barking like a dog
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
ODE U CAN USE A ROPE
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
ODE, U CAN USE A ROPE
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:

ODE U CAN USE A ROPE
you already have a rope on Igbo matter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by TheKingdom: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.

For what? Did he or the Obis before him win any war or invent an empire abroad like Queen Eliza? All those monarchs in the Area of Niggers are frauds, and some, Free Masons like this Obi guy who is nothing more than a British low level agent.

NONSENSE
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:

ODE, U CAN USE A ROPE
Seems you have already done the worst with the rope, why flood the forum? are you still there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.