Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

“Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks (29933 Views)

Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by toba400: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian singer, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, known as Simi Share her Experienced With a Man on plane today, who Accused her of wearing Rags.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/27/leave-us-to-wear-our-fashionable-rags-singer-simi-tells-old-folks/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by dsmooth1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
wit ha words to the man she don sow for ha future cos surely wen she grow old wat she told d man will sure b repeated to ha in a diff version... xo d film is cald watch out
besyd do she av to say anytin or even post wat apend....cos i dnt knw wat simi is trying to achieve with dis post

22 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Rapoo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
all I see is a civilised mad lady an hating nobody but just simply saying my mind for those that will start quoting me.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
with her pimple for chest

12 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Ilajeboy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
cry dz girl no get breast

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by auntysimbiat(f): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
NA XO
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Evablizin(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please i'm looking for the fashionable Rags i can't find it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
How can you look like that and expect to be treated like a "lady"?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by chriskosherbal(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Life is a stage....and every stage have its unique style of dressing... remember the 50's, 40's the wide funnel trouser, in the 90's shaba to name but a few......

Abeg he should leave simi joor

Go girl cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Baddest69(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
deb303:
lol commot that hand wey you take cross chest make I see ya own bwess

9 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Baddest69(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Only thing I love about simi is her sweet voice and her gentleness

Issit her groundnut bwess
Or flat yansh wey Adekunle Gold 'abi falz' don scatter finish.

QUOTERS I dey my house

3 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by dhardline(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Truth is always bitter. Most people don't like to hear it.The man told you the truth but you preferred your folly.

25 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2017
undecided
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
undecided
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Life is a stage....and every stage have its unique style of dressing... remember the 50's, 40's the wide funnel trouser, in the 90's shaba to name but a few......

Go girl cheesy

That was the 70's grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by onymodel(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Does she have boobs now?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Shey, dem dey hold u before? Keep on, until dem pack you along with mad men!!

4 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
pot calling kettle black!!

8 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by labisibrass(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
ok
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by bbbabes(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2017
This girl no wear bra sha
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by CertifiedArash(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
hahahahaha.. Abeg I wann Laugh oo grin grin grin
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by binsanni(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
SHE IS STILL BOOBLESS. HMM MAKE THOSE PAPA RESPECT THEM SELVES NOW cool
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
OK
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2017
This gel don dey fat o shocked

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by wordbank(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
I hail

3 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
But like seriously what has gone wrong with our value system, we call good things bad and bad things good. If I was told that wearing of rags(torn trousers) was going to trend in the fashion world. Believe me, I wouldn't have believe it...
I know understand what the Bible meant by" the god of this age has blinded there mind"

5 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by akinsunny46(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
it really looks like rag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
I yaf died!!! Just heard someone say the owner of Facebook is Mark Nsukkabread Me: Jesus is Lord Pls where is she from? ��
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by evy1(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
And your orange seed for chest too

2 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Go girl cheesy
Alright keep on following the trend..
now is the madness stage...when u reach the stage of walking naked pls let me know

3 Likes

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by axortedbabe(f): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2017
See as she dun fat full ground

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Ephhay(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years / Obi Obadike: Fitness Trainer Making Nigeria Proud Abroad (Photos) / Iyanya,Kcee & E-money Hang Out Together,Show Off Their Swags(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.