Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Seeking Closeness To Our Lord - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Seeking Closeness To Our Lord (2229 Views)

Benefits Of Seeking Knowledge In Islam / Seeking Refuge From The Evil Eye For Children / Indeed Merciful Is Our Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking Closeness To Our Lord by Empiree: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
^^

You need to help kay answer that question. Where or what's dalil for the white cloth over ka'aba?
Re: Seeking Closeness To Our Lord by Kaytixy: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Be downloading pdf files of sunnah scholars and quote me if you misunterstood or c0nfused.. will ask my alfa's and provide answers with clear proof. . NOTE: only follow whatever the scholar says which has proof fr0m quran and hadith
that's what it should be.
Re: Seeking Closeness To Our Lord by Kaytixy: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Be downloading pdf files of sunnah scholars and quote me if you misunterstood or c0nfused.. will ask my alfa's and provide answers with clear proof. . NOTE: only follow whatever the scholar says which has proof fr0m quran and hadith
that's what it should be. Thanks
Re: Seeking Closeness To Our Lord by realjane: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2017
The best thing to tell your friend is to say... " may Allah be pleased with him". .....because there is no sense in talking to a dead corpse.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Closeness To Our Lord by sino(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nafizzey:
Jazakallahu kairan for this.
Wa iyyakum.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Closeness To Our Lord by AlBaqir(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Aisha says: Pray at the Grave of the Prophet (sawa)?

A strong drought fell upon the people of Madina, so they sought council with Aisha.

She said: “Look towards the Grave of the Prophet (sawa) and use it like a window towards the Heavens, so it is as if between the Heavens and the Grave there is no roof
or barrier.

(The Narrator) said: They did this, and it rained such a rain that the grass grew, and the camels grew so fat that it seemed they would burst from their stomach – so they
named this year, the year of plenty

Source : Musnad al-Daarami (known as Sunan al-Daarimi), Volume 1, Page 227, Page 93

Grading : The Muhaqiq of the book, Hussain Saleem Asad al-Daarani, says all of the narrators are reliable (see footnote 4 on the screenshot attached)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday / A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims / Ramadan Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.