Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Hilary Clinton Set To Release Tell-all Book Titled 'what Happened' About Her2016 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilary Clinton Set To Release Tell-all Book Titled 'what Happened' About Her2016 (401 Views)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Top 10 Reasons Donald Trump Defeated Hilary Clinton / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Set To Release Tell-all Book Titled 'what Happened' About Her2016 by Talkvibez: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Hillary Clinton is about to release a new book titled "What Happened."

In the new book, she will describe what it was like to run against Donald Trump as the first woman nominated by a major party for president. According to her, "In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I'm letting my guard down."

The title and cover of the book was revealed today the by publisher Simon & Schuster. The book is expected to be published on September 12, 2017.

READ MORE @http://nairavibez.com/hilary-clinton-set-to-release-tell-all-book-titled-what-happened-about-her-2016-election-campaign/

Re: Hilary Clinton Set To Release Tell-all Book Titled 'what Happened' About Her2016 by pelumi111: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2017
call me when this hit front page
Re: Hilary Clinton Set To Release Tell-all Book Titled 'what Happened' About Her2016 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Not interested - Loser! You should instead tell us about the murder of Gadaffi. Particularly how you came, you saw & he died! grin

Hilary Clinton gloat on Gadaffi's death: we came, we saw & he died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Ofcourse, that wasn't enough. Your next target had to be Bashar Al-Assad of Syria - Oloshiii!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Trump Says He May Deal With Venezuela Militarily / BREAKING: Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain / Sorrow,admiration In Mugabe's Birthplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.